Remigio

May 5, 2018
This update took the dev 3 months, not 4 or 5 as been written in many comments in the last 15 pages, and almost 1 month out of the 3 he spent in Korea for a surgery...
It's correct. But I don't care... I have always waited 4 months for to play...

Reactions: Assari

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
game is totally awesome and I approve the idea of trying to make it as real as possible ,the main heroine shouldn't jump dicks after 10 minutes of gameplay. awesome idea of showing different aspects of her life to go deeper into her personality and emotions. but this update (still full of awesome renders) looked more like a small bone thrown to a starving dog and made me sad (without stopping to like this game and hoping for its completion) so yeah. I think will quit getting excited of new updates and even quit searching for them until next year or two, lol

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
A middle aged religious zealot with 3 young sons who are brought in a sheltered way.
Who the hell thinks these are great new characters for a game like this???

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Or maybe I realise that not everything needs to be exactly the same. This is a different game and different experience then 90% of the games here. So no, not on the wrong website at all
different in what sense? If you're talking about the fact that unlike all the other games on this site this game has had almost negligible story progression and character development despite being in development since 2017, then yes you're right this game is EXTREMELY different from all the other games on this site and not in a good way to be honest.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
different in what sense? If you're talking about the fact that unlike all the other games on this site this game has had almost negligible story progression and character development despite being in development since 2017, then yes you're right this game is EXTREMELY different from all the other games on this site and not in a good way to be honest.
Are you actually reading through the texts or are you just skipping it to see if there is nudity(like most here do that complain about a 5 minute update)?
Because there is story progression and Sophia is progressing nicely in a nice and steady pace which is obvious if you read the text.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
It was promising at the beginning. Two years later... The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. Absolutely nothing is happening and were still at the beginnning. I like slow burners, but this isn't anything like it.

roro

May 29, 2017
The whole point of this update was story progression and character development...

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Are you actually reading through the texts or are you just skipping it to see if there is nudity(like most here do that complain about a 5 minute update)?
Because there is story progression and Sophia is progressing nicely in a nice and steady pace which is obvious if you read the text.
Nice and steady is an understatement dude, the progression has been crazy to be honest, can't believe that its just been like what three years and Sophia just flashed her panties through her skirt in school! I think she'll finally go full commando in another two years, absolutely can't wait for that! At this rate we'll definitely get a sex scene by 2030!

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I believe this update was a step back from previous ones. The last two updates of playable day 10 were the best, this was a disappointment. I expected more out of the Dylan and Sam scenes, especially Sam cuz Dylan has gotten a lot and Sammy boy is really lagging behind.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree.
There is some progression between Ellie/Dylan and Sophia may now have the answer to the Bennet problem.
Not too keen on Sophia pairing up Dylan with Emma.The only way to continue the Emma story line is to hook them up but then this kills the Sophia/Dylan adventure.Also you have to do Aiden's 2nd task to get this option.
Sam event was good and I enjoyed it,Some progression.
We learned some more about who maybe in the secret event and Zac is moving on up
As for Aiden's 2nd task it seemed rushed,tacky and not as erotic as the first task

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
A middle aged religious zealot with 3 young sons who are brought in a sheltered way.
Who the hell thinks these are great new characters for a game like this???
For real... at least it was 3 daughters it'd make more sense since they'd all be girls to teach sex ed.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
A good story is always the most important thing. AWAM has almost perfect renders and also an excellent, believable and not childish story without magic, pills, sleeping sex etc. The progress is extremely slow but I can not complain us I do not belong to his patrons.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes