Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lets see how close you lot paid attention to the game,be honest now.
How many of you noticed that Sophia went from wearing white/cream panties,breakfast scene to blue panties,Aideen's talk
Hehehe there's literally a render about that so I don't know about the paying attention or making a mistake from L&P, I was just waiting what sort of panties she changed into when she had to lift up her skirt. :sneaky:

screenshot0001.png

Oct 18, 2019
Many on the forum declare the maximum realism of the game. Have mercy on what maximum realism can be said when Sofia completely spontaneously in her underwear is in front of a young man - her student, with whom she had hardly communicated before (in the story). The author throws from side to side. Apparently, on the one hand, he also wants to accelerate the development of events, but on the other, he is hindered by the entire previous history of the development of action. Or when he takes off his underpants in the middle of the hall in a restaurant, or the last episode in the class is Aiden’s second task, when Sophia in the style of Sharon Stone shows her briefs to the whole class ...It seems that the author needs to agree, first of all, with himself in order to understand exactly what he wants to achieve with his heroes in the development of history. So far, many aspects of the game are far from reality. Sometimes games, when the main character in the 30th minute is already fucking with everyone, look more real. Because such behavior is in the spirit of propagandized values - take everything you want from life. Everything and everything at once ...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia-Dylan - less than expected but progresion.
Pro: Sophia start to fell comfy with Dylan around. She lets him touch bikinis fabric. It's going to be a habit.​
Sophia-Sam - I don't expected too much. It's a step foward but this path could involve Ellie as well. Sophia masturbating is like a stat of her "sexual awakening".

Second-task - more than expected. I was thinking: "I dropped something, could you give me". Make Sophia submissive . It's less erotic, but hey, it's blackmail. Third task will be interesting. Aiden plays tough.

Bonus story - Shows us a Dylan tough, smart and uninhibited. Interesting how Ellie was snooping around, lying in Dylan's bed, without bra. She was teasing him, is done it on purpose.

Second job. I was thinking about a open-minded woman but it's the opposite. Sophia's going to use herself to teach them. And with little clothing, so she can't hide "dirty mags" ;)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hehehe there's literally a render about that so I don't know about the paying attention or making a mistake from L&P, I was just waiting what sort of panties she changed into when she had to lift up her skirt. :sneaky:

View attachment 609550
I think Dylan likes to show off his mother but not people talking dirty or touching her.I did expect more questions from Dylan concerning his mothers change in clothing.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
He isn't gonna abandon it since he has more then enough support to know that he needs to keep going and even do so full time.
And he isn't gonna force sex scenes either since he is sticking to his story that is already written.
Whatever,
My excitement little down next coming updates
1 year 3updates 1.5playable day seriously....lol

Reactions: Yonamous
Oct 18, 2019
At the same time, I understand that in this game, like in any other, everyone wants to see only what he wants to see ... Therefore, this is exclusively my unprofessional opinion regarding the development of the plot.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At the same time, I understand that in this game, like in any other, everyone wants to see only what he wants to see ... Therefore, this is exclusively my unprofessional opinion regarding the development of the plot.
You diplomat you

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I think Dylan likes to show off his mother but not people talking dirty or touching her.I did expect more questions from Dylan concerning his mothers change in clothing.
Me too, I expected a bit more talk but I guess Sophia just wanted to drop the issue and head to school before she gives up the reason why she is dressing up like that, but he IS proud of her, they can look but they can't touch nor talk dirty, he even wasn't that happy that the postman was flirting with her which makes sense.

He has a gorgeous mom and he also likes seeing her being sexy as long as she is respected. When or if he finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do and getting some fighting lessons... :devilish: I want to see Dylan beating up Aiden one for blackmailing and humiliating his mother and for being a bully.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Nothing happened in this update. I don't wanna hear some "set-up" crap. There's a balance of set up and interesting scenes, all set-up isn't interesting.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Me too, I expected a bit more talk but I guess Sophia just wanted to drop the issue and head to school before she gives up the reason why she is dressing up like that, but he IS proud of her, they can look but they can't touch nor talk dirty, he even wasn't that happy that the postman was flirting with her which makes sense.

He has a gorgeous mom and he also likes seeing her being sexy as long as she is respected. When or if he finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do and getting some fighting lessons... :devilish: I want to see Dylan beating up Aiden one for blackmailing and humiliating his mother and for being a bully.
Certain things are drawing to a close.We now have an alternative solution to the Bennet problem.
Yes Dylan does respect/love his mother,you can look but not touch.
If Dylan does find out about Aiden and beats the crap out of him and Sophia finds out it could mean more affection points for Dylan,knight in shining armour thing,Sophia is touched that her son fought for her honour

Reactions: paginou
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes