Angmir

May 29, 2017
After playing this latest update, I repeat to say what I wrote in the other update (0.90) or:
it's great game, but it's not possible that after three years there isn't a sex scene, except the one with her husband (but that was forced).
It is not possible that for each update it takes 4/5 months to play five minutes, with four bullshit.
This understood how money is made; each time he puts two three scenes that are going to the point .... and then freezes them without a final story.
I repeat the game in itself is beautiful, even if there are other better ones, slightly less graphic but more significant. Example (being a dik or a Mother love or Goons Raid Her). These to name a few.
We arrived on day 18 of the game, the author said that there are 30 playable days, I will see a sex scene ????
Playing through the update takes at lest 30 to 60 minutes. If you read everything. If you check all possible routes - it takes even longer.

Just checking extracted CGs takes about 5 minutes.

Now - that is why you and most of others whiners here complain about the game.

Going through CGs ain't the same as playing !

Reactions: roro and Calyps0

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
There is progression in the game and this was really a set up for future events
the issue is its slow progression i get the dev whats to build up to scenes etc but its been 2 and a half years and we are still building up so it does feel like no progress is being made i think thats the disappointing thing about it we are waiting months for updates for little progress. like i said i love visuals and the story and i do hope the game goes but atm i just dont see that happening

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think the beginning of this day took a step back on progress than going forward. The artwork was well done as always, but the beginning story of this day, in my opinion, just wasn't there.

I didn't like the morning scene as it appeared to take a step back again. To me, it felt like the changing room scene at the mall but in Sophia's bedroom this time with Food. As Hlextor pointed out, The touching of the fabric made me laugh. How do you go from Lewd pool scene to the bra feels silky smooth???

The school assignment was a progression point, but I think we knew that was going to happen. That was a really good scene there. Too bad I had to kick Emma to the curb for Dylan's Story to progress. I was a little shocked by that. I thought Christina might come into play, and I didn't expect Sophia to try and hook Dylan and Emma up.

The bonus story was amusing, to say the least, and I believe it's a good starting point for Ellie and Dylan. I guess Dylan got back at her in a weak but caring way. But now it looks like Dylan is going to take on the role of MacGyver. Soccer Star, Perverted Charmer, Women Fashion Guru, and now we can add Google IT Support Tech to his resume.

The 2nd side job I really didn't care for. When I saw she was going to tutor bible thumpers, I was like a skip button, yes, please.

I hope the second half of this day will have more of an impact than the morning scenarios.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
is just me, but, Dylan can't get enough points with mom to do anything. followed walkthrough and always come up short. stopped and counted all dylan points to points needed and theres not enough. now i do need glasses so i could have missed something but?????????

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
is just me, but, Dylan can't get enough points with mom to do anything. followed walkthrough and always come up short. stopped and counted all dylan points to points needed and theres not enough. now i do need glasses so i could have missed something but?????????
old walkthrough, got a newer one

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
since we're in lockdown and he also hit his new goal so maybe he will work faster now on new update

Pat Dominik

Apr 4, 2020
Maybe you choose in the scene when Liam gives Sofia flowers option "forgive him totally" which reduces filthy points. In cosequence she can't flas bra to the boys during breakfast and point are missing.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The school assignment was a progression point, but I think we knew that was going to happen. That was a really good scene there. Too bad I had to kick Emma to the curb for Dylan's Story to progress. I was a little shocked by that. I thought Christina might come into play, and I didn't expect Sophia to try and hook Dylan and Emma up.
That's why I commented earlier that I was glad I got rid of Emma earlier than now, now it would've felt a bit bad IF invested in the character but since I got rid of her from the start, that scene never took place in my game and I'm glad that it didn't, I would've to kick Emma to the curb too in order to continue Dylan's story and at least what I'm saying is that I was spared of making that choice.

I also thought Christine was going to be an option for an ending but since apparently she now has a boyfriend...oh well, anyway, I'm solely interested in Sophia & Dylan so I don't really mind if there's no more Christine or Emma in the cards, who knows maybe Christine will break up with her boyfriend for Dylan in a sort of good wife ending or maybe Ellie was just lying and teasing Dylan by saying that, still it doesn't really matter much yet.

The bonus story was amusing, to say the least, and I believe it's a good starting point for Ellie and Dylan. I guess Dylan got back at her in a weak but caring way. But now it looks like Dylan is going to take on the role of MacGyver. Soccer Star, Perverted Charmer, Women Fashion Guru, and now we can add Google IT Support Tech to his resume.
Yeah, I agree it was amusing, he got back at her in a more pleasant and yet diplomatic way that even in Sophia's eyes she would've agreed to. I hope the caring way and their relationship improves forward, I'm not expecting sex between them but at least something better, I wonder what the next bonus side story will be about between them. :unsure:

The 2nd side job I really didn't care for. When I saw she was going to tutor bible thumpers, I was like a skip button, yes, please.
Yeah, I think this one the only disappointment about the update, I was hoping for Sophia to work on the research instead of teaching some, as you say, bible thumpers. I didn't click on the teaching the sex-ed option and just be done with it.

I hope the second half of this day will have more of an impact than the morning scenarios.
Hmmm, :unsure: I don't know, because check it out, the rest of the day is about this...

Afternoon
Ellie/Julia-------->Unless you play the lesbian path.
Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson------>The one thing I guess you'll play.
Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa---->another for the most likely lesbian stuff.

Evening
Meeting Don Morello---->unavoidable and mostly for the filthy points.
Sophia/Liam----->likely for the sake of the good wife path.

So from the remaining of the day, the way I see it for your path or mine, we may have to skip all the way to Dylan to either go to the boarding school or having the self-defense lessons then skip again the likely lesbian stuff and then having the meeting with Morello, then, probably skip or have a short event with Liam for the good wife path.

That's why I liked this update and the breakfast in bed and the bonus side story. I think the next update for the ones playing Dylan's path it's going to be a very short one and with less impact so...mentally prepare yourself to expect less from the next update until we know about what it'll be the next game day and wait. :cool:

Reactions: paginou
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes