Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
At least Sophia and Dylan have more interaction in this year. The next showering event will be in the next year, I’m sure that Sophia will touch Ellie’s pussy, when she will shave her daughter's bush.
I would agree with that statement about Ellie, but I could also say that Ellie is progressing much fast then Dylan too. It's like watching Dylan's pace in SLOW motion. By this time next year, Dylan might be able to kiss her on the cheek without Sophia freaking out. :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
At least Sophia and Dylan have more interaction in this year. The next showering event will be in the next year, I’m sure that Sophia will touch Ellie’s pussy, when she will shave her daughter's bush.
don´t forget the ellie/julia event and the alyssa/sophie event in the next update!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:.
we got one event for the next day the sophie/emma/dylan:unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I found a continuity error... Sophia was given explicit instructions by Aiden to wear a "Blouse" and a "Skirt" the previous day, but she instead wore a "Dress", but at the same time Aiden did not say anything about it also he calls her "Dress" a "Skirt" in the scene. Perhaps an error in translation.
He also told her to wear pantyhose,tights

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Why hobo Nate looks like Nathan Drake from Uncharted? He became a hobo after all adventures? :ROFLMAO:
That's what happens when he wants to settle down, the life of marriage, a kid, the bills, a job...he should've stayed with Chloe and that gorgeous ass instead and keep the adventures going but noooooouuu, now he looks like a hobo. hahaha. :LOL: :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I had to double-check this but Ellie said she's dating Logan, but if you look at the photo she has a ring on her left hand. Did they get engaged and Did I missed something. If that is the case, I'm so sorry Farrah. :p
Maybe that's because you're playing both paths...because in my game I don't think I read anywhere Ellie saying she is dating Logan, she IS wearing a ring but nothing about dating anyone and that's because in my game she doesn't get to meet Logan. At what part did she mention him? so I can check it out and see what happens in my game. :unsure:

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe that's because you're playing both paths...because in my game I don't think I read anywhere Ellie saying she is dating Logan, she IS wearing a ring but nothing about dating anyone and that's because in my game she doesn't get to meet Logan. At what part did she mention him? so I can check it out and see what happens in my game. :unsure:
At the sauna with Patricia and Ellie and Sophia must agree to be single,not married

Wkaos420

Nov 27, 2018
Has the CG link at the top been updated for this version? The images folder in the d/l seems to only have the neighbor cowgirl animation in it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
In the morning shower scene with Sophia, you may not be on this path. Sophia seems pissed off when she asked this question, which I'm glad she looks pissed off. Damn, Logan needs to get his ^%$ kicked.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes