Paola121

Mar 27, 2020
как попасть на интервью с авой майерс, может у кого есть сохранение ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
One thing that I always find funny is almost every time someone says a developer is a "milker" it's generally a person who is neither a game developer, or patreon supporter, or uploader, or modder, or compressor, or staff or anything in any way to contribute to making or pirating adult games. Simply "takers".

They are like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Gimme sex nowwwww11111!!!!!! MILKER! they make 293523052$ dollars a month for nothing and I want to masturbate!"

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
One thing that I always find funny is almost every time someone says a developer is a "milker" it's generally a person who is neither a game developer, or patreon supporter, or uploader, or modder, or compressor, or staff or anything in any way to contribute to making or pirating adult games. Simply "takers".

They are like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Gimme sex nowwwww11111!!!!!! MILKER! they make 293523052$ dollars a month for nothing and I want to masturbate!"
Well, you're on a pirated site. The only two traits I normally see is bitching and give me my free game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

I imagine the whiners are like the guy in this video.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
well jesse mother's sins dev atleast started working again so this wont be the only mom femc game in the meantime.
just hope that one brings the promised update soon

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Kidding right ? Missing the shower kiss scene for "1" god damn point.
What should we do ?

View attachment 609959
screenshot0001.png
Here is my save game on the start of the Sophia/Ellie bath scene. Extract, copy and paste to "Game/saves" or "AppData/Roaming/Renpy/AWifeAndMother-xxxx". You will find my save in Quick Saves Page, Tier 1.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well, I wanted to wait for the initial storm to die down to write my thoughts on this update. I have to agree with a lot of the sentiment shared for this update, and... it's not good.

The biggest question one must ask when it comes to L&P, and his writing is... "How Much Is Too Much?"

Let's start with the beginning of the update. Sophia, and Dylan feat. Breakfast in Bed. I actually didn't mind this scene at all. I liked the interaction between Sophia, and her Son. It was a nice scene that showed Dylan's personality really well. He wants his Mother... sexually... badly! He can't help himself, but peek, and try to catch his mother naked at any opportunity he gets! I liked it. A good, solid way to start a brand new update.

Okay, moving on to the scene at School. Me personally, I'm not a big fan of the blackmail stuff with the kids at school. For a game that is very plotting, and tries its best to ground itself in reality (as much as you can with Incest)... this plot thread is a little too nonsensical for me, so I have a hard time really enjoying it. You'd figure for kids having this woman at their mercy they would ask for A LOT more than "Let me see your panties! hehehe!". I like Emma's story, and I think it meshes in really well with Ellie's story. But, here comes L&P's biggest weakness... way too many loose ends in his story. Add another one to the list with Sophia wanting to hook up Emma with her Son Dylan. Why? Every interaction we've had with Emma has been with Ellie. Why is Dylan suddenly a part of this now? We have a scene of Emma kissing Sophia too! It just seemed to come out of nowhere, and I'm not a fan of it at all. Stop mixing these characters, because you can. Just leave them in their original stories.

The scene with Sam in the pool is a little too tame too. There's no progression. Last time the two were in the pool Sophia was teasing him with her nipples. Naturally, you'd think... okay. This time Sophia is going to show him a bit more. No no no. Instead, we get Sam dreaming about kissing Sophia! Come on... kissing her? I get that you're trying to paint Sam as an innocent kid, but that's just ridiculous. Sam's balls are so blue they're basically bursting, and you're telling me he's not dreaming about fucking Sophia's brains out?

But just like Dylan's scene earlier, this scene wouldn't be bad at all if there was more meat to chew here! You can't have all these character developing scenes, and not deliver in the "action" department. The game was delivering some real good action... especially in the last update. Now we're back to nothing. I really don't understand.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I wanted to wait for the initial storm to die down to write my thoughts on this update. I have to agree with a lot of the sentiment shared for this update, and... it's not good.

The biggest question one must ask when it comes to L&P, and his writing is... "How Much Is Too Much?"

Let's start with the beginning of the update. Sophia, and Dylan feat. Breakfast in Bed. I actually didn't mind this scene at all. I liked the interaction between Sophia, and her Son. It was a nice scene that showed Dylan's personality really well. He wants his Mother... sexually... badly! He can't help himself, but peek, and try to catch his mother naked at any opportunity he gets! I liked it. A good, solid way to start a brand new update.

Okay, moving on to the scene at School. Me personally, I'm not a big fan of the blackmail stuff with the kids at school. For a game that is very plotting, and tries its best to ground itself in reality (as much as you can with Incest)... this plot thread is a little too nonsensical for me, so I have a hard time really enjoying it. You'd figure for kids having this woman at their mercy they would ask for A LOT more than "Let me see your panties! hehehe!". I like Emma's story, and I think it meshes in really well with Ellie's story. But, here comes L&P's biggest weakness... way too many loose ends in his story. Add another one to the list with Sophia wanting to hook up Emma with her Son Dylan. Why? Every interaction we've had with Emma has been with Ellie. Why is Dylan suddenly a part of this now? We have a scene of Emma kissing Sophia too! It just seemed to come out of nowhere, and I'm not a fan of it at all. Stop mixing these characters, because you can. Just leave them in their original stories.

The scene with Sam in the pool is a little too tame too. There's no progression. Last time the two were in the pool Sophia was teasing him with her nipples. Naturally, you'd think... okay. This time Sophia is going to show him a bit more. No no no. Instead, we get Sam dreaming about kissing Sophia! Come on... kissing her? I get that you're trying to paint Sam as an innocent kid, but that's just ridiculous. Sam's balls are so blue they're basically bursting, and you're telling me he's not dreaming about fucking Sophia's brains out?

But just like Dylan's scene earlier, this scene wouldn't be bad at all if there was more meat to chew here! You can't have all these character developing scenes, and not deliver in the "action" department. The game was delivering some real good action... especially in the last update. Now we're back to nothing. I really don't understand.
I agree with you and I also thought that the Aiden's event was not well thought through/rushed and lacked the erotic feeling of Aiden's earlier task.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes