Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Does anybody know the age of Dylan or Ellie?
I think Sophia maybe around 35-40 age,guessing.
I was or still am under the notion that Ellie is 19 and Dylan is 18 since Dylan is about to graduate from Highschool once they deal with the Bennet problem and as for Sophia...I think it's mentioned in the nightclub scene by Patricia but I don't know if she was being honest or lying considering the company and the place.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
It looks like this game is regressing and not progressing. After she showed her tits to him to help him come and model seductively for him, watching her undress is still a big deal? WTF! If nothing else this is unimaginative and boring writing. I would even go for ubiquitous massage scene. This game will not get to sex for two more years.
And what version 1.0 which should be next even mean in this state of game? Dev should just reset counting from 0.1.
I Totally Agree! It's the same thing Over and Over again, belittle the wife and sexually harass or rape her. The Dev has serious issues with women/moms. If the mother character never wins, it spirals needlessly out of control. I'm REALLY surprised she hasn't committed suicide by now! I haven't downloaded the last... three or four releases because of the poor storytelling. I pop in periodically to see if it has improved but NO! Its the same bad story. I'll check back one or two more times then put this thread on ignore permanently. It's too bad because the initial releases were somewhat balanced and entertaining... win lose win lose win lose. Instead Mom is subjected to lose lose lose lose. To be continued... Maybe

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was or still am under the notion that Ellie is 19 and Dylan is 18 since Dylan is about to graduate from Highschool once they deal with the Bennet problem and as for Sophia...I think it's mentioned in the nightclub scene by Patricia but I don't know if she was being honest or lying considering the company and the place.
Well Sophia got pregnant 3 years before graduation with Ellie,maybe college ,and married Liam,so that could put Sophia at a round 19 at the time.She has also been married for around 18 years so yea that would put Ellie at 18 and Sophia at around 37 and Dylan at a round 16 years and some months.
Sophia had her first boyfriend at 13,was she sexually active at this time? Sophia also pleasured herself while thinking about her gym teacher,big dick, she could see it through his shorts when he turned a certain way.
Sophia could of been some what wild while at college but settled down once she got married/pregnant and since she married young missed out on experimenting.
Since Sophia is an accomplished pianist,where is the piano?
This is what happens when you cannot sleep

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Unren ftw. Hard to believe this came out 30 months ago. zzzzzzzz. I played it over a year ago and it barely looks like anything has been added.
I was going to ask if we're there yet, but the zzzzzzzz's tell me no. Maybe the dev will "turn the car around" if we keep asking for legit story progress? XD

I'm honestly surprised no one's stepping into the unfilled gap for this particular never gets completed (even to 'halfway') genre. Seriously. All someone has to do is deliver female protag + incest + actually getting there content to be just about the only game in town. Don't even need to get lost in side character hell, can make the 'official' patreon version basically sexless, wholesome family story which makes it even better for all us degenerate perverts when the real thrust of it gets patched in.

Devs making fake games like this get thousands per month, so I'm sure a real project with intent to actually deliver the goods could do better.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was going to ask if we're there yet, but the zzzzzzzz's tell me no. Maybe the dev will "turn the car around" if we keep asking for legit story progress? XD

I'm honestly surprised no one's stepping into the unfilled gap for this particular never gets completed (even to 'halfway') genre. Seriously. All someone has to do is deliver female protag + incest + actually getting there content to be just about the only game in town. Don't even need to get lost in side character hell, can make the 'official' patreon version basically sexless, wholesome family story which makes it even better for all us degenerate perverts when the real thrust of it gets patched in.
You have such a way with words"us degenerate perverts"love it(y)

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Old dog i want to ask somethink to you but firstly i must say that this game is the best game for me. is there anythink you don't like in this update there must be somethink what you don't like just say it man don't worry game will still best

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog i want to ask somethink to you but firstly i must say that this game is the best game for me. is there anythink you don't like in this update there must be somethink what you don't like just say it man don't worry game will still best
I thought the Aiden event was cheap,rushed,not well done or thought out,Aidens first task was so much better value.
I also find it hard to believe that nobody,students, is talking about what Sophia is doing in class,and that the class never heard Aiden tell Sophia what to do or see her lift up her skirt.
I disliked how the Bennet event was cut short,it seemed to cheapen the Bennet/Sophia sage.
It seems that everybody in the game wants to have sex with Sophia and why do we have Bennet,Aiden and Morello for the corruption,when it could of been done with less people.
Big one is why the hell has Sophia not worked out about MILF,her son has mags on MILF,he told her what it means and she still don't get it.DOH.
Sophia for the love of god PLEASE go an buy a dildo or at least pinch Ellies.
Why has Dylan not thought about why Aiden is leaving him alone?Or eveen heard about his mother's blackmail.
I can accept Sophia being naughty with people,when drink is involved,but I really do find it hard to believe some of the things that she is being blackmailed into doing.

Last edited:

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I thought the Aiden event was cheap,rushed,not well done or thought out,Aidens first task was so much better value.
I also find it hard to believe that nobody,students, is talking about what Sophia is doing in class,and that the class never heard Aiden tell Sophia what to do or see her lift up her skirt.
I disliked how the Bennet event was cut short,it seemed to cheapen the Bennet/Sophia sage.
It seems that everybody in the game wants to have sex with Sophia and why do we have Bennet,Aiden and Morello for the corruption,when it could of been done with less people.
Big one is why the hell has Sophia not worked out about MILF,her son has mags on MILF,he told her what it means and she still don't get it.DOH.
Sophia for the love of god PLEASE go an buy a dildo or at least pinch Ellies
Thank you :)

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually she is officially 38, when she went to a disco she said her age.
That in no way means it's her age. She could simply be lying

Does anybody know the age of Dylan or Ellie?
I think Sophia maybe around 35-40 age,guessing.
It doesn't say. The closest we know is in the introduction - In the description of Ellie "Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother".

If she is graduating this year, it puts her at 17/18, and Dylan at 16/17. Which is one of the reasons I'm not on the Dylan route.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That in no way means it's her age. She could simply be lying

It doesn't say. The closest we know is in the introduction - In the description of Ellie "Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother".

If she is graduating this year, it puts her at 17/18, and Dylan at 16/17. Which is one of the reasons I'm not on the Dylan route.
That is about the age I put Ellie/Dylan at.Ellie graduates in a couple of months,I think,and Dylan is about 12-16 months off graduation
As for Sophia she got pregnant 3 years before graduation,college,so I would say pregnant at 19 and she has been married for 18 years so I put her at 37

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Sophia for the love of god PLEASE go an buy a dildo or at least pinch Ellies.
Why has Dylan not thought about why Aiden is leaving him alone?Or eveen heard about his mother's blackmail.
I can accept Sophia being naughty with people,when drink is involved,but I really do find it hard to believe some of the things that she is being blackmailed into doing.
Well said dude, that's our expectations but when?? Updates every 2months really is one of the hottest/best game ever...
He making wonderful game but stuck with it... He needs team atleast now....

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Well, this update is still a continuation of the build up with both Dylan and Sam.
The blackmail events are just distracting; Sophia get more filth points but doesn’t like what she has to do, which doesn’t rhyme with becoming more filthy. I guess next step is sending selfies. Not too original.

The new job is yet another storyline, will take a couple of updates too develop. Teaching the Kelly Family about sex, bit surreal story coming from the ‘realism guy’.

Speaking of development; with all the storylines building, there will be a day an update will contain nothing but real naughtiness. Sucking Sam, cunnilingus Ellie, Jack Dylan off and receiving from Amber, all in 1 day.

It sounds negative, it’s not since I still love this game and will continue to support it via Patreon. The cadence of the updates have to increase, I think we all agree to that. I doubt L&P is sensitive to this. Old Dog seems to have good communication with him, who knows he will be able to convince him to hire a little helper.

So for now back to 4 months of speculations...

Reactions: l0v3rman
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes