a55555

May 31, 2017
Update was amazing...my only complaint is that he's only doing half days. there are 11 days left which means 22 updates. each update is 2-3 months. at 2.5 months x 22 = 55 months which is 4 1/2 years to finish the game where it stands right now.

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Update was amazing...my only complaint is that he's only doing half days. there are 11 days left which means 22 updates. each update is 2-3 months. at 2.5 months x 22 = 55 months which is 4 1/2 years to finish the game where it stands right now.
well shit

Reactions: fatpat79

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Why not adding some scenes with school characters,he put she directly going to class,
Princi,Ben,bbc also there but not put single conversation, little break time nothing put it and no Ellie scene morning she not meet with Sophia and not Alyssa scene and not maid scene with sop at home return and atleast little jealous conversation with Liam nope but he put wasted Dylan Ellie scene lol seriously... before update release he said write character quide so take little later but he put only 3 people scenes ,wasted scene, added new school characters why?????? He focus Dylan side story then why put fc only huh?? MC games most people don't like NTR that also same like this Dylan side story lol....we expecting Sophia but game is going fullshit bonus story lol.... Totally spoiled it
Wasted totally wasted process lol
I'm not good english so not deeply speaking with some wordss sigh.....
Then again he put Dylan Ellie scene and little conversation with 1or2 characters but Sop pussy stuck with only her fingers lol:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Flithy points going to 90+ but she still stuck with her fingers(n):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lot of lesbian girls there and guys also but she stuck with only 3 people
Sop and pat sharing phone with two guys those scenes never makes until lol
Alyssa,Cat process still not move on lol.
If you mean the Museum "Boys" they will return on Playable day 14

D

Deleted member 992182

The rate of this story's updates is concerning to say the least but it's a good story. The good story is just taking so long that it's begun to hurt the experience, IMO.
The downside to stretching it out so long is that when she finally gets fucked it's going to go downhill very fast. That's just the nature of people in general.

Doing it too soon and delaying it too long are usually equally bad for story longevity. Titles like DMD and such tend to nail it with a long enough wait to build anticipation and not so long that it makes supporters angry.
That's not to say you'll always fail going too soon or too late but those see usually sharp drops in support once the main female gets fucked, be it the 2nd update or 20th.

Again, a good story but the math above is right. At this pace the story will be over in 4 years. That's just outright too long. It's best I tap out for a while but I will miss that Sam storyline that's brewing! Really hot.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am going out on a limb here but I think one of the masseur at the beauty parlor, Claire or Marie,will give Sophia a very close/intimite/personal/ massage, ;) .I am going for Claire.

Reactions: Usschevalier

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah i try this for "lesbian content only" with of course some action with the husband and damn sadly there is practically nothing, and did i get right? you lost one of the interest (Alyssa) if you don't take that deal?

Really not give the game hate, because its actually a good story.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
It looks like this game is regressing and not progressing. After she showed her tits to him to help him come and model seductively for him, watching her undress is still a big deal? WTF! If nothing else this is unimaginative and boring writing. I would even go for ubiquitous massage scene. This game will not get to sex for two more years.
And what version 1.0 which should be next even mean in this state of game? Dev should just reset counting from 0.1.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anybody know the age of Dylan or Ellie?
I think Sophia maybe around 35-40 age,guessing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes