Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Day18_3_D2_Sophia_tells_Dylan_and_Sam_to_go_home.jpg

Something I realized while going through the CGs for this update -

L&P is going to have to do 1 or 2 extra renders like the one above for every update with an Aiden task, just on the chance a player decides to pull the rip-cord on that story-line on that day.

Also, do we know anything concrete about Sophia's class schedule, does she teach a class with Aiden every day?

Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 615388

Something I realized while going through the CGs for this update -

L&P is going to have to do 1 or 2 extra renders like the one above for every update with an Aiden task, just on the chance a player decides to pull the rip-cord on that story-line on that day.

Also, do we know anything concrete about Sophia's class schedule, does she teach a class with Aiden every day?
She is teaching 2 days per week, Wednesday and Friday.

Oct 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "сом, сообщение: 3293996, участник: 1654885"]
Эйден - технический маневр автора, он развращает ее, если подумать, Эйден ничего не получит от Софии, поэтому с помощью шантажа он освобождает ее, и тем более, если она делает это публично. Я не удивлюсь, если узнаю в конце, что Дилан сам нанял Эйдена
[/ QUOTE]
in this situation, the speed of debauchery of Sofia from Aiden’s tasks and the speed of her reputation’s decline can be compared by trying to learn a foreign language during a parachute jump. There is action - there is no thought, but you do not need to lull yourself into fairy tales

Davidashvili

Apr 24, 2018
So, after played so much adult games over 2011... this is the best game i ever played!
Wait for an update is like killing myself!
Someone knows how can i connect with the developer?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, after played so much adult games over 2011... this is the best game i ever played!
Wait for an update is like killing myself!
Someone knows how can i connect with the developer?
Go to his patron page.You will have some contact with him but it is limited.Be warned he likes to give cryptic answers and dislikes to give spoilers.

Davidashvili

Apr 24, 2018
Go to his patron page.You will have some contact with him but it is limited.Be warned he likes to give cryptic answers and dislikes to give spoilers.
I can't see anything there but payments options and locked up posts, nothing to show contact information.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well the choice thing with Emma dating Dylan and so ending the Sophia/Dylan route will happen again.So I guess you had better chose your favorite character now.Depending on your interpretation of L&P answer

Yes. There's no other choice since there are too many story lines which can't take place all together at the same time. Days just don't have enough hours for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
The update ist now since a few days out. When will the dev progress for the next update start?

Is the delay since release and getting back to work kind of usual?

Reactions: Elemo
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes