Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to go full Lesbian path and avoid dicks ? (aside husband ofc.)
I asked the same and got the answer YES...sadly thats all i can tell, because i had no time to play it yet...and i cant play lesbian stuff in my office, i play here in spare time to distract myself, not to get even hornier, thats for after-work hours ^^

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I asked the same and got the answer YES...sadly thats all i can tell, because i had no time to play it yet...and i cant play lesbian stuff in my office, i play here in spare time to distract myself, not to get even hornier, thats for after-work hours ^^
I would of said maybe you could.Because you still need some interaction with guys to get the night club scenee.Also the Alyssa?zac,Carl,Patricai could cause a problem for lesbian only route.
Also Vicky,Nat and Alyssa all have boyfriends

Reactions: Alley_Cat

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I would of said maybe you could.Because you still need some interaction with guys to get the night club scenee.Also the Alyssa?zac,Carl,Patricai could cause a problem for lesbian only route.
Also Vicky,Nat and Alyssa all have boyfriends
yea i ask because of that i play full lesbian path but still every LI for me have Boyfriend and i am curious maybe i play slutty path or not Lesbian but i guess Lesbian path don't work like all games here..

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This game is confusing for me in terms of me loving or hating it.

First time I played...I loved it. The story was engaging...the attention to detail was amazing.

I could not wait for the next update...
Then I played the next update and got why a lot of people complained.
The next update I decided, that's it...maybe I will try it in a year's time.

I waited (a year..?)
And tried it again (previous update)...and I loved it! Things were finally happening. Things are heating up...

And I must be honest, this update I'm deflated again.
I guess I will try in 6 months time again.

So why do I not love this game?
The lack of sex in the game, is mind blowing. I get a slow burn, but this game is taking it to the next level.
Maybe if the game were complete, and I played it through from start to finish, I will see it as a masterpiece, but right now, I just see it as frustrating.

I generally love the pace of the game in terms of her progress with everyone, but seriously. No sex with the husband in 3 weeks!? Especially if you have daily extremely erotic encounters? (And yes I'm playing the Filthy route...)
IMO opinion, it would have been good to throw a bone to players and have at least one or two sex sessions with the hubby.

That would not detract from the progress with the other people around her, but maybe the dev do it to illustrate Sophia's sexual frustration. The only problem is, as a by product the game also causes the same frustration in the player.

Conclusion: I'm sure the game will be good once it's done, but it's currently just a bit too frustrating for me to play. I will now proceed to try and play it in 6-9 month intervals.

PS. Not hating the game...I'm sure there plenty of fans of the game as it is now. Different strokes for different Folks.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Right now i'm here because i was alerted by you quoting me but earlier i did pop in to see after all this time if this game had progressed into an "adult" game yet as after all its on an adult game pirate site. On my way out i felt like leaving my opinion on an open forum as i felt the game had not progressed.

Hope your curiousity is filled even though i thought what i was doing was obvious in the 1st place :rolleyes:
Well that clears that up then, so thanks for that, and there was me thinking you were just trolling.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Next update in 4 months. Enjoy your wait.
Only if it is same size as 0.090.
I didn't think that it would happen this fast.
View attachment 614748
It also seems faster
I for sure didn't expect each day we will get a task from Aiden.
Definitely can see the whole 12 tasks to end after day 25.
L&P has already indicated what date he wants to drop the update
We don't call them estimated dates for nothing.I wish more can understand that estimate don't mean exact day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I didn't think Aiden would tell Sophia about the 3rd task this quickly.
Capture.PNG
I have a feeling that this task may happen outside of school hours or even on the school grounds.
If it is sending pictures to Aiden I will be really disapointed,I don't think it will be,not with Sophia's face showing anyway. Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I didn't think Aiden would tell Sophia about the 3rd task this quickly.
View attachment 614748
I have a feeling that this task may happen outside of school hours or even on the school grounds.
If it is sending pictures to Aiden I will be really disapointed
Next school day is Frriday. So, we will have a free day, Thursday, when Sophia will receive Aiden call. Means updates 0.105 and 0.110, enough to play in the pool and jacuzzi

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Next school day is Frriday. So, we will have a free day, Thursday, when Sophia will receive Aiden call. Means updates 0.105 and 0.110, enough to play in the pool and jacuzzi
It could be a text message from Aiden and if it is send a topless picture,no face showing,will Sophia remember to delete text and picture just in case a certain person checks her phone.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It could be a text message from Aiden and if it is send a topless picture,no face showing,will Sophia remember to delete text and picture just in case a certain person checks her phone.
Aiden could have asked Sophia to show her panties just for him and Andre. But for him is more important to show his "power", so, must be something more, with witnesses. IMO. :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes