Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Any hope of a direct Mac.zip file for V 0.095 being uploaded to the site?

Wine is not as easily added to macs with latest software and newest computer models. But if someone could share links to the wine directions for mac...that would be great for the userbase.

Thanks.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see people saying that you can ignore all the straight content, but are we sure about that? I thought some of the lesbian content (especially with Ellie) is locked behind Filthy Points, and if you don't have enough you can't proceed. I might be mistaken.
It's not only the filthy points.Actually now more important are some choices.In order to have something with Patricia and later with Ellie,you must get an ivitation from the guys at the sauna.

Last edited:

darkestq

Sep 19, 2018
is there full save file consists of all routes ? the last one has inside of the compressed file but i couldnt find them

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And at least one (me) is hoping it will never happen.
I highly doubt it will happen.I would go as high as a 3 some or two coupes. I let them have them have their dreams but it would not fit in with the style of game or the MC

Reactions: wynlard

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So sad next update doesn't have any scene with Dylan or Sam or zack!
Maybe not the other two unrelated ones but there will be a scene with Dylan, either sending him to the boarding school or having his first self-defense lesson, what will it happen? how much can it happen in either of the scenes? who knows, but Dylan WILL have a scene.

San Alejo is very corruptible
View attachment 614531
Haha, we have plenty of examples to choose from...but that was my point from the comment I made about the "work with young people" pictures that you posted. The way Sophia looks and behaves compared to Patricia up to the time when Sophia has been spending more time in San Alejo.

Let's put it this way...San Alejo is SO corruptible that it makes faithful straight married women either going boring and pointless lesbian or indulge in nice sweet cheating incest with her children hehe. :cool: :devilish:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
NO.I highly doubt that Aiden will have sexual intercourse with Sophia.Maybe fondle or some other sex act but not full sex
We almost got it right with "flash panties". So what's next? tits flash? because Aiden wants something "visual".

Reactions: wynlard

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Quite a few of us have discussed what the fall out could be if Dylan ever found out what Aiden,or even Bennet, is doing to his mother,Dylan has already had words with his mother about making him look like a whimp in front of his friends regarding Aiden.We have spoken often as to why,it seems nobody is talking about what Sophia is doing in class and also why Dylan has not heard about it . Also why Aiden seems to have left Dylan alone,does he not wonder why?
The 2nd Aiedn tasks was out there in the twilight zone.I cannot believe that nobody else in the class heard Aiden tell Sophia to lift her dress or even saw her do it.
I am only doing the Aiden blackmail route , I believe that Sophia will refuse to let Aiden have sexual intercourse with her,to see if I am right.
Gangbang with the football team/students many people here don't believe that that will ever happen. The closest we could get is with 1 or 2 participants or even couples,this could happen on any route.
We have also discussed the possible emotional turmoil on Sophia if she catches Amber/Dylan flirting again or doing sex acts.
Yess, I want to see jealous Sophia :)

julie48

Mar 11, 2020
NO.I highly doubt that Aiden will have sexual intercourse with Sophia.Maybe fondle or some other sex act but not full sex

i dnt like aiden he is stupid boy i am sophia i dnt show face aiden moron aiden dnt talk aiden

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yess, I want to see jealous Sophia :)
Me too, I want to see Jealous Sophia because if she gets Jealous then is because she is starting to have feelings about Dylan more than she used to, and that would be an example of the corruption and the things, both of them, have been going through and thus have affected her in some way that by now if she sees him with another beautiful older woman, a MILF, in her own right (let alone her friend) she might get jealous. She already kinda was (more or less) when Amber talked about her dating him and that she finds him attractive which Sophia only said "Hey!" then when she saw them from afar and swam towards them.

That's the only reason why I have a save file of Sophia sending Dylan to the boarding school, to see what happens or IF something happens. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes