madbloke

May 4, 2017
There is no problem with my bridge just it may or may not be finished in 5 years but that dont seem to matter here. The issue here IMHO is that people are paying for what they hope this will become rather than what been put out already for the last few YEARS. This is the kinda sheep con men love.
Oh, your still here then? what for may I ask? I'm just curious. :rolleyes::unsure:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...can i ignore the son, husband and every other dick and play a pure lesbian route with the girls?

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Oh, your still here then? what for may I ask? I'm just curious. :rolleyes:
Right now i'm here because i was alerted by you quoting me but earlier i did pop in to see after all this time if this game had progressed into an "adult" game yet as after all its on an adult game pirate site. On my way out i felt like leaving my opinion on an open forum as i felt the game had not progressed.

Hope your curiousity is filled even though i thought what i was doing was obvious in the 1st place :rolleyes:

Reactions: Elemo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmm...can i ignore the son, husband and every other dick and play a pure lesbian route with the girls?
The best content so far is with Ellie and Patricia, and you do need to flirt with guys in order to get the filthy points to get the content. You do see the dicks of some college guys along the way, but you don't need to have sex with them.

But with Unren or you can change the filthy points easily enough

Reactions: SlimeDroid

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I see people saying that you can ignore all the straight content, but are we sure about that? I thought some of the lesbian content (especially with Ellie) is locked behind Filthy Points, and if you don't have enough you can't proceed. I might be mistaken.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
*g*
Thx, i edit nearly all savegames by default...i hate grinding and empty wallets...thats to real life for me ^^

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I see people saying that you can ignore all the straight content, but are we sure about that? I thought some of the lesbian content (especially with Ellie) is locked behind Filthy Points, and if you don't have enough you can't proceed. I might be mistaken.
In my most recent playthrough I had enough Filthy points to get the Ellie scenes, and that was without any of the Dylan, Sam, Zac or Liam scenes, or even using Unren, so it appears L&P has changed some of the requirements. So yes, I'm sure.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Yea it is photoshopped.Opinion must try harder
Even if it wasn't some bad Photoshop, give him a break. We aren't super human robots, we're just like you, we all have a Crisis, we all have lock downs and we all have Family to look after, he just got his update out. Stay safe out there all of you and quit it with the fake news already :rolleyes:

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys. I still think that a tutorial with all the paths is necessary. I propose to make it together.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Did someone photo shop something
That most definitely looks badly photoshopped. And even so, how is the start of work on the next update "bad news"?
The bad photoshop is intentional, of course. So, the people can know that the image is no official. It should be a joke that means that he hasn't advanced in the next update, something bad. Seems that my joke was not that clear as I thought.

I want to clarify that my jokes aren't made to create bad feelings nor attack other users nor the Dev, who I appreciate for this high quality game. My meme comparing the fandom of the game to the children of the proffesor was banned suppossly for bad behaviour and I recieved an infraction, a decision I don't share but I respect. I want to apologize myself if I have offended someone, that was not my intention. I just use my jokes as a mechanism to pass the time between updates.

Reactions: roro and Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The bad photoshop is intentional, of course. So, the people can know that the image is no official. It should be a joke that means that he hasn't advanced in the next update, something bad. Seems that my joke was not that clear as I thought.

I want to clarify that my jokes aren't made to create bad feelings nor attack other users nor the Dev, who I appreciate for this high quality game. My meme comparing the fandom of the game to the children of the proffesor was banned suppossly for bad behaviour and I recieved an infraction, a decision I don't share but I respect. I want to apoligize myself if I have offended someone, that was not my intention. I just use my jokes as a mechanism to pass the time between updates.
All is good no worries

• Haha
Reactions: tomeczek32100
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes