julie48

Mar 11, 2020
hey dear all friend can u any play dual family this my fav game and alwes play but no more update and nothing any one play this game any something new update any know so plss rply me

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this game gone anywhere or is mother still teasing the son and willing to fuck everyone of her son friends, but does not do it?

Reactions: Mirnation

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anyone knows how to increase ellie points .....???using the console ....I cant get the kiss scene in the shower ...thanks

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
hey dear all friend can u any play dual family this my fav game and alwes play but no more update and nothing any one play this game any something new update any know so plss rply me
Dual family? hehe, I like that game too but this is definitely not the place to talk about it but we can talk about it some other way but not in this thread. :)

anyone knows how to increase ellie points .....???using the console ....I cant get the kiss scene in the shower ...thanks
I would suggest checking out this post hehe you'll find out how to do what you're asking. :cool:(y)

julie48

Mar 11, 2020
I would suggest checking out this post hehe you'll find out how to do what you're asking. :cool:(y)
[/QUOTE]

i will more more try alredy dear but not pont incress any somw write ans some get point i will really all try alredy

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
And the senseless rambling of fanboys on this topic ensues again ... no matter if game will ever be finished or not ... probably not... so sad... state of this, once promising game and this topic...

Reactions: Elemo

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I have too many favorites to start uploading them here but this one...
Especially because she was pleased that her own son liked...nay, loved her naked breasts. :love: :love: :sneaky:
screenshot0001 (8).png

The whole Bikini Fashion Show Dylan solo version.
The whole bathtub and foot massage.
The Breakfast in bed...actually that very same picture you upload it and when talking and touching her lingerie.

I don't know if every update has been like this because I got into the game at already version 0.75 (I think) but in almost every update the scenes and events between Mother & Son I find myself getting more favorites. :cool: :sneaky:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have too many favorites to start uploading them here but this one...
Especially because she was pleased that her own son liked...nay, loved her naked breasts. :love: :love: :sneaky:
View attachment 613578

Besides the whole Bikini Fashion show Dylan solo version.
The whole bathtub and foot massage.
The Breakfast in bed...actually that very same picture you upload it and when talking and touching her lingerie.
Not bad ;) :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes