Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
What routes there was in the latest update? I've been playing with one save only and pretty much only scene I saw was Sam and Mother sunbathing. Branching in this game is far too strict. I've tried to support all activities that give points for Sam/Dylan and all lesbian stuff and avoiding blackmail schemes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What routes there was in the latest update? I've been playing with one save only and pretty much only scene I saw was Sam and Mother sunbathing. Branching in this game is far too strict. I've tried to support all activities that give points for Sam/Dylan and all lesbian stuff and avoiding blackmail schemes.
Then that would be it. You need to accept the blackmail route in order to get the Dylan breakfast scene and the bonus side story.

Reactions: Moonis

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Then that would be it. You need to accept the blackmail route in order to get the Dylan breakfast scene and the bonus side story.
Are you sure about the bonus side story?As I thought it was seperate

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone have Character_Directory for version 95?
I don't know if anyone has already posted it in the meantime, but I'd like to join this request from a few days ago: does anyone have the character guide updated to 0.095? Thanks in advance.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone knows what content will be in next update and another day, I mean what another task and storyline will be there...

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "@ ssasin, message: 3285496, membre: 1707522"]
Tout le monde sait quel contenu sera dans la prochaine mise à jour et un autre jour, je veux dire quelle autre tâche et scénario seront là ...
[/CITATION]
si vous lisez le scénario déjà disponible vous pouvez le savoir (in game)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Doesn't make sense to me either, but it's canon. The walkthrough tells us "This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline"
sophie got an affair with one of her students good:love:
sophie got an affair with dylan girlfirend very good:love::love:
sophie got an affair with dylan wife perfection :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes