Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have too many favorites to start uploading them here but this one...
Especially because she was pleased that her own son liked...nay, loved her naked breasts. :love: :love: :sneaky:
View attachment 613578

Besides the whole Bikini Fashion show Dylan solo version.
The whole bathtub and foot massage.
The Breakfast in bed...actually that very same picture you upload it and when talking and touching her lingerie.
Navy blue and floral bikinis.The 1st task form Aiden,open blouse standing in front of desk.very erotic
One of my favorites.Very erotic not trashy like the last task
5.jpg

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Navy blue and floral bikinis.The 1st task form Aiden,open blouse standing in front of desk.very erotic
I absolutely agree, as I said, the whole bikini fashion show (Dylan solo version) but I liked her in all the bikinis and the other swimsuits and bikinis she has been wearing, and yes, the first task WAS indeed erotic, actually, the only way to try to make the second task the at least amount of erotic compared to the first task was to choose the open legs option instead of the bending over, bending over was too obvious and not at all erotic but crossing and uncrossing her legs was...sort of "basic instinct" but AWAM style. :cool: :sneaky:

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "@ ssasin, message: 3285496, membre: 1707522"]
Tout le monde sait quel contenu sera dans la prochaine mise à jour et un autre jour, je veux dire quelle autre tâche et scénario seront là ...
[/CITATION]
si vous lisez le scénario déjà disponible vous pouvez le savoir (in game)
Thanks for your insight and enlightenment, was asking if anyone has already asked dev about update or scenarios going further, anyways thanks again :) :)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for your insight and enlightenment, was asking if anyone has already asked dev about update or scenarios going further, anyways thanks again :) :)
Insight into afternoon events.
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam
  • Also goto page 1533 about 11th post down,that is all the information we have

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam
Really not liking the next update's events. The first two dont even concern sophia, so thats a bummer. She's not familiar enough with Claire and Marie so no daring stuff there. The only good thing might happen in Sophia/Alyssa.
Then the Morello scene, again the first meting so nothing sexy, and lastly Sophia/Liam, which can just be boring.
Though i am hoping it is a good domestic quarrel scene

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam
Thanks pal :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, personally I just would have grounded Dylan until his grades improved. Bennett dealt with. If Dylan wants to go to college he's going to have to put in the effort to keep his grades up. With Aiden hopefully Dylan has learnt not to butt in without adequate backup.

Meanwhile, I discovered something curious while I was looking for evidence of what I said about the boarding school, and discovered that there's a significant difference in the phone call to Alyssa depending on if you send Dylan and Zac to the boarding school or not. It appears you may not get the Alyssa event next update if you send Dylan to the boarding school.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This didn't happen in this update did it?
I too find it strange that sending Dylan away to boarding school could kill off the Alyssa route,will Zac go to the same boarding school as Dylan or another one.Also what will happens to the rest of Sophia's students even if Dylan/Zac are taken out of school?Aiden could still beat up the students and continue the blackmail.
I guess sending Dylan away stops the conversation with Alyssa about her mysterious man,so it could be Zac after all.
I think it is harsh though because if I remember right it was only supposed to open a small side event
Why you act so surprised?
We know from previous update/0.090/ that if you send Dylan to boarding school,that means game over for anything with Zac and Alyssa.Zac just don't invite you to his house and you don't meet with Alyssa.
Doesn't make sense to me either, but it's canon. The walkthrough tells us "This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline"

There are sex scenes. Just not in the route you're interested in. They're in the GW route.
No idea how the dev think to continue Sophia/Emma if you hook her with Dylan in order to stop Dylan's route.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We know from previous update/0.090/ that if you send Dylan to boarding school,that means game over for anything with Zac and Alyssa.Zac just don't invite you to his house and you don't meet with Alyssa.
I mean because Sophia has already agreed to Aiden's 2nd task but backs out when asked to flash her panties.this is after you have already met Alyssa and Sophia offers Zac a lit home,after the salon event, where you meet Alyssa again,at her home,and drink tea with her.

Reactions: wynlard

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I like this type of games a lot, if they are complete obviously. Because the sex scenes etc are cool, that they have their progress and it is not just like an aunt falls on you and is already sucking you off. I hope that someday they will complete it but at this rate maybe until 2022.

339426_FlF4.gif 613790_Being_a_dik_-1.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

No idea how the dev think to continue Sophia/Emma if you hook her with Dylan in order to stop Dylan's route.
I'm not after anything with Zac. I'm following Alyssa because her and Nathalie seem the best chances for the GW Threesome.

Its got to the point now where i don't even bother to download yet people are still paying him? wow :D
Come see me i have a bridge for sale............
Do you have a problem with your bridge? Just curious why you don't use it yourself. As I've said before, I'm not a patron, but as long as people are willing to support the games I enjoy, they can enjoy it however they please.

Reactions: Usschevalier
D

Deleted member 1188385

This game is like a horror movie. It needs a slow construction to create tension. I don't expect the monster to appear at the beginning of the film. (11/30 playable days I think) I only hope that the game will realize all the expectations that it created through the situations and thoughts of Sophia.

I'm sorry for my english.

• Angry
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
There is no problem with my bridge just it may or may not be finished in 5 years but that dont seem to matter here. The issue here IMHO is that people are paying for what they hope this will become rather than what been put out already for the last few YEARS. This is the kinda sheep con men love.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes