Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
The janitor still has a part to play,what part we don't know.As for Bennet I think the odds are stacked against him and Sophia will not be sleeping with him.
SEE I DONT KNOW IF SHE WANT DYLAN TO GET A GOOD GRADE IN HIS CLASS I DONT SEE HER HAVING ANY CHOISE , BUT AS I SAID IN ONE POST I THINK THE GOT TO MANY IRONS IN THE FIRE WITH SOPHIA MEANING WITH THE MEN AND WOMAN THAT WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER IN ORDER FOR GE TO GET TIME TO HERSELF IT TAKE HER HUBBY GOING ON A BUSINESS TRIP FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR HER TO HAVE HER OWN TIME

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
SEE I DONT KNOW IF SHE WANT DYLAN TO GET A GOOD GRADE IN HIS CLASS I DONT SEE HER HAVING ANY CHOISE , BUT AS I SAID IN ONE POST I THINK THE GOT TO MANY IRONS IN THE FIRE WITH SOPHIA MEANING WITH THE MEN AND WOMAN THAT WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER IN ORDER FOR GE TO GET TIME TO HERSELF IT TAKE HER HUBBY GOING ON A BUSINESS TRIP FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS FOR HER TO HAVE HER OWN TIME
We don't know if Liam is going away on a business trip anytime soon.
Sophia does not need to sleep with Bennet to get Dylan's history grade improved she has other options open to her

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Which is garbage.

Game version number has nothing to do with it.

He could have named that version 1.1 or 0.01 or however he likes to.

and 0.10 doesnt mean it is at 10% it means it is 10th non-finished version.

verion 0.99 doent mean the next one will be 1.00 - the next one could very well be 0.100 then 0.101 etc
It's not garbage, but it's also not reflective.

For example, when creator made 0.2 at that time he may've considered the complete to be 20% complete. However, once he reached 0.50 he might've added more to the game and realized he was definitely not 50% complete and, due to additional storyline developments, possibly LESS THAN 20% complete. Mind blown! XD XD XD

This is probably the single best game available today. It has niches for everyone, excellent models, realistic and practical storylines and story evolution, and releases are steady enough without a drop in quality.

Terrific !

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
can any one plz give save file I lost all mine !
it would be good to know version(win/android) and route etc?
I recommend CTRL key at the bottom and you make the same choices as before.

Edit:
z0om
I upload my saves(win version) before 0.095 upgrade:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The route is somewhere between earth and heaven(console command)

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
TRUE THE LESBIAN SIDE IS GREAT ITS THE OTHER PARTS THAT NEED TO CATCH UP SUCH AS SOPHIA AND HER OTHER MEN THE ONLY THING SHE KINDA DONE WRONG IS SHOW SAM HER NIPPLE AND BENNETT PUT HER BAREFOOT ON HIS BULDGE AND THE FLIRTING AT THE CLUB NOT ALOT OF LUST BEING SHOWEN

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
OYEAH MY BAD THE WHOLE BLLY AT SCHOOL THING IT GOOD BUT NOT GREAT I THINK THERE IS OTHER AREAS THAT COULD ALREADY BE GETTING HOT AND STEAMY WHILE THAT GOING ON

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
TRUE THE LESBIAN SIDE IS GREAT ITS THE OTHER PARTS THAT NEED TO CATCH UP SUCH AS SOPHIA AND HER OTHER MEN THE ONLY THING SHE KINDA DONE WRONG IS SHOW SAM HER NIPPLE AND BENNETT PUT HER BAREFOOT ON HIS BULDGE AND THE FLIRTING AT THE CLUB NOT ALOT OF LUST BEING SHOWEN
Without "shouting" it might be better to write(or read) don’t use caps.. pretty please?

Sometimes I want to try to see if Bennet is a man of his word.. lets Sophia enjoy sex :sneaky:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I sure hope it is lesbian heavy..easily the best part of the game. especially the Sophia/Ellie (and Sophia/Patricia) relationships. Honestly the Dylan shit makes me bored af.
I don't disagree but this is why it's a good idea, as an erotica writer, to pick a fetish/subgenre and stick to it. Trying to be too many things at once just dilutes your potential appeal to audiences.

(Personally, I like the Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Patricia stuff too, F/F incest is a subgenre with scarce pickings and this game does it very well.)

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
so with them doing the lesbian theme this will prolong the 2 meeting she has one with bennett and the other with don has there leaving those 2 big plot holes hanging

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes