diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Sophia changed from the start of the game until now ?? What I mean is that if she has become more open to things in and in the sense of personality?

Reactions: churazu

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Someone wrote that the next update will contain only lesbian stuff.

Is that info confirmed?

Hope that at least some Dylan/Sam-Sophia stuff will be there too. Ohterwise its the second lil dissapointing update for me in a row :unsure:

Reactions: Aidan and churazu

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

Is that info confirmed?

Hope that at least some Dylan/Sam-Sophia stuff will be there too. Ohterwise its the second lil dissapointing update for me in a row :unsure:
Yeah, the next update it'll be lesbian heavy.

IF you're playing a just Dylan path (unless you're also playing Amber's son path for some reason) you'll get these events:
1.- A scene where Dylan is going to the boarding school in order for Sophia to protect him and avoid being blackmailed by Aiden. Maybe and that's a big maybe...There could be a moment between Dylan & Amber but we don't know for sure, so far, we've just theorized that it could be.

OR

2.- A scene of Dylan having his first self-defense lesson. Maybe to protect himself if Aiden bullies him or beat the crap out of Aiden if Dylan finds out what Aiden has been forcing Sophia to do in class because of Sophia didn't send Dylan to the boarding school and accepted the blackmail while she could find a way to solve this problem.

That's about it regarding Sophia & Dylan for the next update. Then, there's Morello's meeting and a scene with Liam to end the day. In case you're not playing the lesbian path I think that's pretty much what you'll be playing in the next update and skip the rest.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

Is that info confirmed?

I sure hope it is lesbian heavy..easily the best part of the game. especially the Sophia/Ellie (and Sophia/Patricia) relationships. Honestly the Dylan shit makes me bored af.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
when are they gonna add sex scenes in the game just hope this game gets completed soon can't wait

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
when are they gonna add sex scenes in the game just hope this game gets completed soon can't wait
It will take much more time than what you want.I think farrah is right about 7+ years.
Great news..I feel like the dev has handled the lesbian stories way better so far (the hottest scenes happen here + more fun characters).
Well after all there is much more work done so far on female characters.Not to mention he is working on each girl separetely.
His males tends to be only on packs-Aiden's gang,movers,museum boys,spa boys,Logan and crew,thugs etc.
So far the only individual that have real content are Dylan and Sam.We don't count Liam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey95

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ummm r we forgetting the meeting between bennett and Sophia to see if she going to sleep with him to save her son grade and let not forget the janitor still wants another shower with sophia

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think they got to many irons in the fire with Sophia on both sides or the fence meaning men and women that's wanting to have sex with her and that is causing a delay in us getting hot sex scenes like in other storys

Reactions: ancienregimele

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ummm r we forgetting the meeting between bennett and Sophia to see if she going to sleep with him to save her son grade and let not forget the janitor still wants another shower with sophia
The janitor still has a part to play,what part we don't know.As for Bennet I think the odds are stacked against him and Sophia will not be sleeping with him.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes