Oct 31, 2019
On the non-sex/relationship side, I will be glad to get Dylan off to boarding school. ha I honestly thought that happened off camera already, if you chose that path.

Reactions: Olivia_V

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You can put detailed desciption in for the save.As in what route,if you said yes to Emma,took defence class,took 1st or 2nd job.I use it myself.
It can look like this
View attachment 620804
With this Farrah can log every event Sophia has with Ellie as I intend to do with Sophia/Alyssa........ALYSSA NUMBER 1
One more way to separate your saves
1586952599817.png

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Wee question and new to the forum lol

Is there any point in playing the GW route? Anything really happen other than the sex scenes with Liam? Played this for a year now and never actually done the GW route as i thought it would be boring being good lol

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wee question and new to the forum lol

Is there any point in playing the GW route? Anything really happen other than the sex scenes with Liam? Played this for a year now and never actually done the GW route as i thought it would be boring being good lol
It will get better with sexual experimenting/games

Reactions: Kinkyhns

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone else actually play the GW route, or is it just me?

Another thing I'm finding curious, is that you still get the backyard scene last update where Sophia almost masturbates, even though she had sex less than 2 days ago.

Another question just out of curiousity, but are any of the Sam fans sending Dylan to the boarding school?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Another thing I'm finding curious, is that you still get the backyard scene last update where Sophia almost masturbates, even though she had sex less than 2 days ago.

Another question just out of curiousity, but are any of the Sam fans sending Dylan to the boarding school?
I did the GW route today and I also sent Dylan to boarding school but that was only so I could get the pool scene, so maybe Sam will be a bonus for me.
I do wonder if you will have to make a choice concerning Sam like you had to do with Emma

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Yes I did the good wife route, and yes I can't get rid of Dylan quick enough, but i also have a save where i follow through on Aiden's demands kinda wanna see where it goes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do wonder if you will have to make a choice concerning Sam like you had to do with Emma
I did a quick read through of the walkthrough, and none of the scenes with Sam points require you to do Aiden's tasks, so I think Sam is safe for now. So far to my knowledge not doing the Dylan route nerfs Alyssa, Zac, Emma and the bonus storyline.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did a quick read through of the walkthrough, and none of the scenes with Sam points require you to do Aiden's tasks, so I think Sam is safe for now. So far to my knowledge not doing the Dylan route nerfs Alyssa, Zac, Emma and the bonus storyline.
For sure we could have some big choices to make in future updates.
So will it be Vicky V Nat or some other casual characters like Claire.Marie,Layla,Zara.May as well throw Amber in there as well

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You'll need to eavesdrop on Ellie and Julia about the whole lesbian stuff, then you can proceed with the trampoline, the video game and the "bikini deal" until the soccer match on day 15.

At the soccer match choose this:

View attachment 621683

She will tell Dylan she has to leave and before leaving there's the kissing option, afterward you get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IF you're not using unren to add points to the game, then you'll need that point for the bathroom scene later on (assuming you're on Dylan's path) After eavesdropping on Ellie, Julia and the other lesbian girl you can choose to go back to pick Dylan after the match.
Is there any word from L&P if Dylan is going to get further than "insidious"?

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
You can put detailed desciption in for the save.As in what route,if you said yes to Emma,took defence class,took 1st or 2nd job.I use it myself.
It can look like this
View attachment 620804
With this Farrah can log every event Sophia has with Ellie as I intend to do with Sophia/Alyssa........ALYSSA NUMBER 1
Brill! I actually suggested this to L&P via Patreon. Didn’t get a response tho

Reactions: ibizadalton
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes