nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Sophia goes on a date with Alyssa, she cannot be with Ellie in a special way later. Because event with Patricia and Claire also important to Sophia's lesbian side, and i suppose connection with incest side too.
Ok. Let's work with: "Sophia is bisexual". So, she will have some fun, some feelings and emotions but what we'll have? Sophia's going to be faithful to Alyssa and only Alyssa? I thought that lesbi-path it's about "sharing", you know, Alyssa and Patricia and Ellie. I'm not saying kinda of group-sex but separately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So Ellie,Dylan and Patricia are Safe,so far.Liam dislikes Carl.
I wonder who could be next for the chop?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok. Let's work with: "Sophia is bisexual". So, she will have some fun, some feelings and emotions but what we'll have? Sophia's going to be faithful to Alyssa and only Alyssa? I thought that lesbi-path it's about "sharing", you know, Alyssa and Patricia and Ellie. I'm not saying kinda of group-sex but separately.
If you chose Alyssa will that include Zac,if Alyssa and Zac are at it,if yes then maybe Sam is due for the chop

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I guess the faithful lesbian only with Alyssa/Sophia or Sophia/Ellie. Love is love, not just sex or something.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
IMO, lesbi-path it's sharing. Sophia has seen Ellie kissing another woman, Sophia kissed Patricia and Ellie and they were talking about it. I didn't read nothing about jealousy.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What exactly does that mod do? just put names to the saves? Or something else? :unsure:
You can put detailed desciption in for the save.As in what route,if you said yes to Emma,took defence class,took 1st or 2nd job.I use it myself.
It can look like this
Capture.PNG
With this Farrah can log every event Sophia has with Ellie as I intend to do with Sophia/Alyssa........ALYSSA NUMBER 1

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
You can put detailed desciption in for the save.As in what route,if you said yes to Emma,took defence class,took 1st or 2nd job.I use it myself.
Ah ok, now I get it. That IS indeed useful for multiple saves. I guess I've been playing the game a lot to know when the paths diverge because I save at almost every nice looking change of the render and have the options highlighted when I save, so if you ask me to pick a moment I know which one to look for.

Also, this mod would've helped a lot more if we had a way to have a "search" option in the game, that way the game would bring the page in which the save file you want is located because of the name you saved it and entered in the search box instead of going back and forth through pages. :unsure:

Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering exactly about what was the mod meant to do.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I did a quick play through of the GW route with Lesbian Temptation. Was pretty informative. I got most of the scenes I normally do, except for some of the more recent ones.

If you send Dylan and Zac away (as is required for the GW route), you don't get to visit Alyssa's apartment. So this appears to end Alyssa's storyline, which I find rather disappointing. I guess we'll see next update. And of course you don't get the Ellie and Patricia kissing scenes.

You do however, still get the Nathalie and Vicky scenes, so if there is a threesome at the end of the GW route, it looks like it's with one of those two.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did a quick play through of the GW route with Lesbian Temptation. Was pretty informative. I got most of the scenes I normally do, except for some of the more recent ones.

If you send Dylan and Zac away (as is required for the GW route), you don't get to visit Alyssa's apartment. So this appears to end Alyssa's storyline, which I find rather disappointing. I guess we'll see next update. And of course you don't get the Ellie and Patricia kissing scenes.

You do however, still get the Nathalie and Vicky scenes, so if there is a threesome at the end of the GW route, it looks like it's with one of those two.
I still need to do a good wife route,shame about Alyssa though

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

So, in conclusion, bisexual or ... almost nothing ;)
And it's normal. Sophia is mother of two and cannot become a 100% lesbian.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

I can understand the completionism or the informative aspect of the endeavor but damn...those are just more reasons NOT to play the GW route hehehe. :LOL: and on top of that, you keep interacting with Liam!

All I'm saying is that the GW doesn't look that appealing to the interest. If it wasn't for the fact that it's the only route that has sex so far in the game and not even with that people are interested to play it since they keep asking if there's sex in the game, I can't think of any other argument for that path. No Patricia, No Ellie, No Dylan, No Alyssa...probably neither the toucan path and just stuck with Liam, Vicky and/or Natalie...:cautious:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, in conclusion, bisexual or ... almost nothing ;)
And it's normal. Sophia si a mother of two and cannot become a 100% lesbian.
Well even if you're not on the Lesbian Temptation path, you do get the only sex scenes in this game so far, so I wouldn't call that nothing.

Reactions: farrah and nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes