Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The big problem will be for players that are following only a handful of characters.Imagine if they must choose between the only 2 characters they are into.I can see more and more "empty" updates for many people.
Good for me I won't have such a problem.Unless we are forced to choose between Bennett and Aiden:)
"There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. "
That sounds like it can turn into something big like 0.090.Let's hope it will be faster and not 4 months.
Enjoy Bennet while you can

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You make a mistake. Bennett/Aiden or Emma/Alyssa never disappear. True, they will disappear from your path but you can't make disappear for good and for all of the players. All the characters will survive in another players path.
So, don't peek or will you never peek? ;) :cool::devilish:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You make a mistake. Bennett/Aiden or Emma/Alyssa never disappear. True, they will disappear from your path but you can't make disappear for good and for all of the players. All the characters will survive in another players path.
So, don't peek or will you never peek? ;) :cool::devilish:
Once Bennets path is done ,Sophia saying no to him at the very end, there is nothing else for him.Even L&P has no idea as to what to do with him

Reactions: wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Once Bennets path is done ,Sophia saying no to him at the very end, there is nothing else for him.Even L&P has no idea as to what to do with him
Right, once is done. But will L&P lets player to choose? A Yes/No type? Because, in this case, nobody die in the game. Only if L&P forget the character in a lapsetime path ;):)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right, once is done. But will L&P lets player to choose? A Yes/No type? Because, in this case, nobody die in the game. Only if L&P forget the character in a lapsetime path ;):)
Don't be too sure that L&P will let player chose,it is not for certain

Reactions: Salavator87

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey ppl.

I had a big break for a few month from most of games on this page.
Thats why when I tried this new update I got entire 3 updates of new content to check out for the first time !
And it was fun !

First of all I ended up replaying the whole game from the very start to refresh everything up in memory.

And DAMN - the game is MASSIVE at this point.

It took me close to 30 hours to play through the entire thing, often checking out alternative outcomes etc. And all of that without even at all checking Good Wife Route.

Even as it is - it got to be one of the bigger games currenty on this site ! And it only should get better from this point forth !

But about just the last 3 updates I didnt got to play through before (Day 10 and half of Day 11)

1. As usual I cont stand why people keep complaining that there is not enough lewdness in the game. If anything Sophia is becoming lewder and lewder too fast in this last few days.
Ok - last update wasnt to crazy with sexual stuff - but it is normal that the morning parts are far more tame than the evenings.

2. I was actualy shocked how far Sophia progressed in her relations with Dylan, and especialy Ellie durring day 10 !
Going from next to nothing to hot making out fully naked under shower, with a bit of groping ! That escalated quickly !

3. I see that the game is reaching to a point that maintaining 100 storylines at the same time is impossible. Thats understandable. Like Dylan/Sophia path will be closed if you go for Emma path. And Ellie path closes if you go for Alyssa.
It was to be expected, even though it might be a bit dissapointing.

Anyways

The scenes I loved the most in this 3 last updates.

1. Chicken game Sophia x Sam / Dylan x Amber

That is without a doubt one of the hottest, most kinky scene in the game so far.
Dylan blowing a load in between Ambers asscheeks, while they were just next to his mother and friend was awesome - that the type of content I would like to see most !

Characters performing stealthy sex acts in public, with things that happen organicaly, without consent but nor fully rape yet. Boys Taking advantage of confusion, embarassment and lust of girls to push things further and further, and women betting swept by the moment despite beeign reluctant at first.

That is infinetely better than blackmails, or giving yourself out of charrity becouse Dylan beggs his mother over and over.

If L&P is reading this - please give us more of it ;]

It's only shame that it happens on non-optimal playthrough - when Dylan and Sam go to Bording school ;]

2. Ellie storyline overall

I think her progress with Mom is very fast, perhaps too fast, but still those are some really good scenes out there. Sophia is beatifull woman, but Ellie is even better than her. I love to see her taking more and more of the "screentime". I just hope it will not be only in Lesbian storylines tho.

2a. I would very much like to see her involved in other relationships too. Her storyline with Logan looks very interesting.

I would love to see Logan corrupting Ellie, to make her his plaything, and then use her to fuck Sophia too !

2b. And I'd love to see more siblings interactions - and that why I have high hopes to this new emerging storyline between Ellie and Dylan !

I am especialy intrigued to hear that his self-defence lessons will play apart in the story line. I imagine 2 ways it can come into play later.
One - when he will protect Ellie from some other guys assault, and earn her gratitude, two - when they will be fighting each other, allowing Dylan to come on top in "hate-fuck" with his sister ;]

I'd love to see as much of them two as possible. Idealy them sneaking behind Sophia back and fucking stelthly arround the house in risky situations ! (of course eventualy)

One HUGE request I would have for this would be - to have an 2 options for their relationship.
One where they reconsile and become lovey dovey siblings secretly fucking.
And the other one - a love-hate relations, where they hate-fuck each other ;p still secretly from their parents.
Then Ellie would also be used to ensnare her friends to be used by Dylan too ;]

3. And of course as a big Shota fan - I have high hopes for the 2nd part time job storyline now ! ;]

It seems to be going in really fun direction, especialy when the boys sister returns from Japan !

I would love to see Sophia make the boys practice their new learned knowladge on their older sister, and eventualy Mother too ! Plotting with the Kids to set a trap for her and fuck her silly into obedience ;p.

Please make that happen ;]

4. And I really loved the interactions with Zack & Alyssa with Sophia ! That storyline has also so much potencial ! Too bad it will interfere with Ellie down the line.

Again I hope it will not be stricktly lesbian as well. I said a long time ago that it looks like Alyssa might be doing it with her son secretly, and honestly - after what she said in her apartment to Sophia - looks like L&P is following that trail !
Again - Hight Expectations there !

Lastly, there are also some thing I didnt like too much

1. Even though I am all in favour of as much of Dylan scenes as possible (idealy Sophia, Ellie and Dylan would be all almost equal as protagonists), I have to say a lot of the plots involving him were weak and not the well invented IMHO.

It was kind of becoming anoying how he was begging and pesterign Sophia all the time for most obscene services, that were totaly unrealistic a lot of the times. I kind of wished Author took diffrent aproach in forwarding that relationship... (for example the beach booth jack off scene was great).

Anyways it was creppy, and totaly unbeliveable that Sophia would agree to some of his demands (or wore some of the bikinis he chose).

It got better later on. In Solo Dylan bikini show - when he started taking photos - it was becoming more realistic for Sophia to pose for him. Frankly it should have been an excuse for the whole show from the start. - it would be way more beliavable.

I wished his relationship with Mom would be more of him sneakily tricking her into doing sexy things with him, using her confusion, embarasment and lust to his advantege, rather than silly beggin for everything with creppy smile.

But I guess the worst part of it is over - and it will be more smooth since then.

Looking forward to it.

2. Even worse than Dylan creepiness was involving Sam in the Bikini show.

It made no sense for him to be there, and even then it wasn't even implemented very well - as if added in last minute. Totaly redundant, and ruinging the scene IMHO.
If it was not very believable for Sophia to do this for Dylan alone, she would surely not do those things in front of 2 of them.

I hope it will be made that the solo Dylan scene will be "cannon" in future updates, and no mayor things will depend on Sam beeing there. I get it is to show if Dylan is willing to share his Mother with others - but this is really poorly implemented here - I hope it will not be necceserry to follow that path.

3. I also am dissapointed that Emma's path is comming to a halt here. It's less of a complaint, and more of simply a dissapointing but neccessery reality.

From what walkthrough says - her storyline only continues if you hook her up with Dylan. Which I suppose can lead to some Lesbian scenes with Sophia with her, and scenes between Dylan and her. Which is awesome i suppose (though I kind of wish Dylan hooking up with taller girls like Ellie or Christine ;])

But it also ends Dylan's storyline with Sophia.
I don't see how Dylan having a skinny girlfriend like that would stop him going after Ellie and Sophia at all ;]

But I reluctantly except it as necessery evil to cut down on game having too many variables.

--------------------------------------------------------

In the end It took me like 5 days to replay the game - and I had a blast doing it !

Writing for the most part is still amazing, the story is unfolding at a steady pace, and gradualy getting hotter.

It is still probably the best game out there on this site. Character building, storytelling and attencion to detail is what makes it most unique experience out there.

If eventualy sexual content will arrive here in full swing - it will be amazing. But I enjoy it immensely regardless !

Keep up great work you do L&P !

Cheers !

PS.

Updates rating

Day 10 - 7,5/10 (huge minus the silly Dylan parts, without them it would be 9/10)
1st Half of Day 11 - 7,0/10 (a bit tame, but it is to be expected from the morning parts, but so much potencial)

Really looking forward to more Dylan x Ellie, and 2nd part time job ;]

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
He comes down with the drip and half the faculty need to go to the clinic. LOL

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He comes down with the drip and half the faculty need to go to the clinic. LOL
Hey ppl.

Thats why when I tried this new update I got entire 3 updates of new content to check out for the first time !
And it was fun !

First of all I ended up replaying the whole game from the very start to refresh everything up in memory.

It took me close to 30 hours to play through the entire thing, often checking out alternative outcomes etc. And all of that without even at all checking Good Wife Route.

Even as it is - it got to be one of the bigger games currenty on this site ! And it only should get better from this point forth !

But about just the last 3 updates I didnt got to play through before (Day 10 and half of Day 11)

1. As usual I cont stand why people keep complaining that there is not enough lewdness in the game. If anything Sophia is becoming lewder and lewder too fast in this last few days.
Ok - last update wasnt to crazy with sexual stuff - but it is normal that the morning parts are far more tame than the evenings.

2. I was actualy shocked how far Sophia progressed in her relations with Dylan, and especialy Ellie durring day 10 !
Going from next to nothing to hot making out fully naked under shower, with a bit of groping ! That escalated quickly !

3. I see that the game is reaching to a point that maintaining 100 storylines at the same time is impossible. Thats understandable. Like Dylan/Sophia path will be closed if you go for Emma path. And Ellie path closes if you go for Alyssa.

Anyways

That is without a doubt one of the hottest, most kinky scene in the game so far.
Dylan blowing a load in between Ambers asscheeks, while they were just next to his mother and friend was awesome - that the type of content I would like to see most !

Characters performing stealthy sex acts in public, with things that happen organicaly, without consent but nor fully rape yet. Boys Taking advantage of confusion, embarassment and lust of girls to push things further and further, and women betting swept by the moment despite beeign reluctant at first.

That is infinetely better than blackmails, or giving yourself out of charrity becouse Dylan beggs his mother over and over.

It's only shame that it happens on non-optimal playthrough - when Dylan and Sam go to Bording school ;]

I think her progress with Mom is very fast, perhaps too fast, but still those are some really good scenes out there. Sophia is beatifull woman, but Ellie is even better than her. I love to see her taking more and more of the "screentime". I just hope it will not be only in Lesbian storylines tho.

2a. I would very much like to see her involved in other relationships too. Her storyline with Logan looks very interesting.

I would love to see Logan corrupting Ellie, to make her his plaything, and then use her to fuck Sophia too !

2b. And at the some time I'd love to see more siblings interactions - and that why I have high hopes to this new emerging storyline between Ellie and Dylan !

I am especialy intrigued to hear that his self-defence lessons will play apart in the story line.

I'd love to see as much of them two as possible. Idealy them sneaking behind Sophia back and fucking stelthly arround the house in risky situations ! (of course eventualy)

One HUGE request I would have for this would be - to have an 2 options for their relationship.
One where they reconsile and becoue lovey dovey siblings secretly fucking. And the other one love-hate relations, where they hate-fuck each other ;p still secretly from their parents. Then Ellie would also be used to ensnare her friends to be used by Dylan too ;]

3. And of course as a big Shota fan - I have high hopes for the 2nd part time job storyline now ! ;]

It seems to be going in really fun direction, especialy when the boys sister returns from Japan !

I would love to see Sophia make the boys practice their new learned knowladge on their older sister, and eventualy Mother too ! Plotting with the Kids to set a trap for her and fuck her silly into obedience ;p.

4. And I really loved the interactions with Zack & Alyssa with Sophia ! That storyline has also so much potencial ! Too bad it will interfere with Ellie down the line.

Again I hope it will not be stricktly lesbian as well. I said a long time ago that it looks like Alyssa might be doing it with her son secretly, and honestly - after what she said in her apartment to Sophia - looks like L&P is following that trail !

1. Even though I am all in favour of as much of Dylan scenes as possible (idealy Sophia, Ellie and Dylan would be all almost equal as protagonists), I have to say a lot of the plots involving him were weak and not the well invented IMHO.

It was kind of becoming anoying how he was begging and pesterign Sophia all the time for most obscene services, that were totaly unrealistic a lot of the times. I kind of wished Author took diffrent aproach in forwarding that relationship... (for example the beach booth jack off scene was great).

Anyways it was creppy, and totaly unbeliveable that Sophia would agree to some of his demands (or wore some of the bikinis he chose).

It got better later on. In Solo Dylan bikini show - when he started taking photos - it was becoming more realistic for Sophia to pose for him. Frankly it should have been an excuse for the whole show from the start. - it would be way more beliavable.

I wished his relationship with Mom would be more of him sneakily tricking her into doing sexy things with him, using her confusion, embarasment and lust to his advantege, rather than silly beggin for everything with creppy smile.

But I guess the worst part of it is over - and it will be more smooth since then.

Looking forward to it.

It made no sense for him to be there, and even then it wasn't even implemented very well - as if added in last minute. Totaly redundant, and ruinging the scene IMHO.
If it was not very believable for Sophia to do this for Dylan alone, she would surely not do those things in front of 2 of them.

I hope it will be made that the solo Dylan scene will be "cannon" in future updates, and no mayor things will depend on Sam beeing there. I get it is to show if Dylan is willing to share his Mother with others - but this is really poorly implemented here - I hope it will not be necceserry to follow that path.

3. I also am dissapointed that Emma's path is comming to a halt here. It's less of a complaint, and more of simply a dissapointing but neccessery reality.

From what walkthrough says - her storyline only continues if you hook her up with Dylan. Which I suppose can lead to some Lesbian scenes with Sophia with her, and scenes between Dylan and her. Which is awesome i suppose (though I kind of wish Dylan hooking up with taller girls like Ellie or Christine ;])

I don't see how Dylan having a skinny girlfriend like that would stop him going after Ellie and Sophia at all ;]

But I reluctantly except it as necessery evil to cut down on game having too many variables.

In the end It took me like 5 days to replay the game - and I had a blast doing it !

Writing for the most part is still amazing, the story is unfolding at a steady pace, and gradualy getting hotter.

It is still probably the best game out there on this site. Character building, storytelling and attencion to detail is what makes it most unique experience out there.

If eventualy sexual content will arrive here in full swing - it will be amazing. But I enjoy it immensely regardless !

Cheers !

PS.

Updates rating

Day 10 - 7,5/10 (huge minus the silly Dylan parts, without them it would be 9/10)
1st Half of Day 11 - 7,0/10 (a bit tame, but it is to be expected from the morning parts, but so much potencial)

Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.

Reactions: wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
That's what I'm saying.
If i choose Ellie, refusing Alyssa. In my path Alyssa dissapear, but for the player who choose Alyssa, she will have more gametime. Same thing will happen with all characters (almost).
L&P can eliminate a character sending him in a long trip or killing him.
The thugs from metro have a final in the last update. Police called to tell her that they captured the guys.
If L&P separate/eliminate some paths doesn't mean that he kill this path.

About Bennett, I think when L&P said that he can use Bennett later, has considered this possibility: the player finish his path(Bennett) but L&P will use him for something else.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's what I'm saying.
If i choose Ellie, refusing Alyssa. In my path Alyssa dissapear, but for the player who choose Alyssa, she will have more gametime. Same thing will happen with all characters (almost).
L&P can eliminate a character sending him in a long trip or killing him.
The thugs from metro have a final in the last update. Police called to tell her that they captured the guys.
If L&P separate/eliminate some paths doesn't mean that he kill this path.

About Bennett, I think when L&P said that he can use Bennett later, has considered this possibility: the player finish his path(Bennett) but L&P will use him for something else.
Something like this you mean.
Artwork by Alley_Cat
613579_Bennett_meets_Lucille.jpg

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
I don't know what happened to the writer /developer? The core erotic theme of the story is the taboo ( family - mature /young - teacher /student ). Why the next update full of lesbians? What is the specialty then?

Reactions: Matt1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know what happened to the writer /developer? The core erotic theme of the story is the taboo ( family - mature /young - teacher /student ). Why the next update full of lesbians? What is the specialty then?
Haha, relax, they all need a big dildo to reach the True Pleasure Ultimate haven ;)

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hey ppl.

And it was fun !

Anyways

2b. And I'd love to see more siblings interactions - and that why I have high hopes to this new emerging storyline between Ellie and Dylan !

I am especialy intrigued to hear that his self-defence lessons will play apart in the story line. I imagine 2 ways it can come into play later.
One - when he will protect Ellie from some other guys assault, and earn her gratitude, two - when they will be fighting each other, allowing Dylan to come on top in "hate-fuck" with his sister ;]

One where they reconsile and become lovey dovey siblings secretly fucking.
And the other one - a love-hate relations, where they hate-fuck each other ;p still secretly from their parents.
Then Ellie would also be used to ensnare her friends to be used by Dylan too ;]

Looking forward to it.

Cheers !

PS.

Updates rating

I missed your interesting point of view for the last update. Welcome back! :)

But ... a little but! I disagree your way of seeing with Dylan! He isn’t annoying or weak and the bikini show is definitively not unrealistic. Read again her thoughts while the show, while she changes her bikinis.
For me the bikini show is one of the best scenes with Sophia and Dylan yet

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes