Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Look forward to the Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, Alyssa and maybe Vicky content that is coming soon (y)
You do know that you can't have Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, Alyssa at the same time also you will maybe have to chose Vicky over somebody else

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm aware, that's what Fan Art is for.

I imagine once it becomes needed I'll have a GW/Lesbian save for Alyssa, Nathalie or Vicky, and another save for Filthy/Lesbian with Ellie and Patricia.
Farrah and I were right when we said that Alyssa would beat Nat to Sophia,shame on you disbelievers

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So it is true and now we know that there will be situations and options to end other characters' storylines as one goes on with the story, making the game more exclusive to the player and its own "canon" version depending on their preferable path. :unsure:

First, was either Emma or Dylan, now it seems is Alyssa's turn then, who knows? but at least we know that it could be possible. I like this approach and making the game more to one's choices, focus on a preferred character. :cool: (y)
The big problem will be for players that are following only a handful of characters.Imagine if they must choose between the only 2 characters they are into.I can see more and more "empty" updates for many people.
Good for me I won't have such a problem.Unless we are forced to choose between Bennett and Aiden:)
"There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. "
That sounds like it can turn into something big like 0.090.Let's hope it will be faster and not 4 months.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes