ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
even if he has already declared on what he starts his work and what scenes we could expect. I will not extrapolate on any possible routes. preferring to wait wisely or no more images or announcements from him (Lust & Passion). it is useless to make 60 pages on a forum to say nothing that we do not already know.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hmmm, I'll have to look back around the club and shower scene to find out. but you're most likely right. I'm just waiting on the day Logan gets waffle stomp by someone. Maybe Dylan-san? :ROFLMAO:
That scene with Dylan is the first I've seen with Ellie's tattoos. I couldn't see them in the evening shower scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I Think that Alyssa deserves to be the first in lesbian sex because she was the woman who gave the lesbian temptations to Sophia.
In fact, Patricia deserves the first lesbian sex with Sophia , because the game is full of hints that she wanted Sophia for years. :unsure:
That scene with Dylan is the first I've seen with Ellie's tattoos. I couldn't see them in the evening shower scene.
If you look closely, Ellie looks a little different. This story is from the future. Maybe we will even get this event where Ellie gets a tattoo. :unsure:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
While it IS a good idea and I partially agree about the scenes, because I also like them and I WAS hoping, wishing for a Dylan & Ellie moment, I have to say that while yes the scenes are indeed very good, to me, they're tied as the best in the update with the Breakfast in bed scenes.
:love: :love: :love: :sneaky:
View attachment 619342
View attachment 619343
View attachment 619344
View attachment 619345
View attachment 619346
View attachment 619353
View attachment 619354
View attachment 619355
View attachment 619357
View attachment 619356
The morning scene with Dylan and Sophia was very good, but I'm comparing it with the change room scene in the mall. so to me, it was almost the same thing but in a different location with Yum Yums. :unsure: Whereas the Ellie/Dylan scene was something that's fresh off the press. I'm happy that we will get to see Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie. I wouldn't mind a Dylan/Patricia either, but I think that will be wishful thinking on my part. :whistle:

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The morning scene with Dylan and Sophia was very good, but I'm comparing it with the change room scene in the mall. so to me, it was almost the same thing but in a different location with Yum Yums. :unsure: Whereas the Ellie/Dylan scene was something that fresh off the press. I'm happy that we will get to see Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie. I wouldn't mind a Dylan/Patrica either, but I think that will be wishful thinking on my part. :whistle:
I want Patricia/Ellie :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you look closely, Ellie looks a little different. This story is from the future. Maybe we will even get this event where Ellie gets a tattoo. :unsure:
How so? The hair is the same as she had day 17 evening, but more than that I can't tell. The screensaver on her laptop in that scene is the same as the 4K version we've seen. You could well be right, I was just assuming they got the tattoos that morning. But then, why aren't they as red as new tattoos get? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The morning scene with Dylan and Sophia was very good, but I'm comparing it with the change room scene in the mall. so to me, it was almost the same thing but in a different location with Yum Yums. :unsure: Whereas the Ellie/Dylan scene with something that was fresh. I'm happy that we will get to see Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie. I wouldn't mind a Dylan/Patrica either, but I think that will be wishful thinking on my part. :whistle:
Duuuuude I can not agree with you more. Though the changing room Yum Yum's event IS the best so far (as for my point of view), we were talking about this update not the whole game as of now. I also agree with you that Ellie & Dylan's scene was something fresh, close, brotherly even and it was really good, I liked it and I was waiting for a scene like that one, not to mention a storyline that will have a sequel and a chance to improve their relationship.

I'm also happy that we get to see Dylan & Sophia and Dylan & Ellie and again as I said at the start, I can not agree with you more, you're not the only one who wouldn't mind a Dylan & Patricia scene but I also think that's wishful thinking on both our parts... it would be unlikely, great!! but unlikely. Haha, it makes me wonder IF we have a Patricia & Dylan scene...who do you think would be the one corrupting more the other one? Would Patricia corrupt Dylan more OR would Dylan corrupt Patricia more? Or neither of them would corrupt each other more because at the first attempt both would know what the other one is thinking and aiming at. :sneaky: :cool:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Haha, it makes me wonder IF we have a Patricia & Dylan scene...who do you think would be the one corrupting more the other one? Would Patricia corrupt Dylan more OR would Dylan corrupt Patricia more? Or neither of them would corrupt each other more because at the first attempt both would know what the other one is thinking and aiming at. :sneaky: :cool:
Considering Dylan's inexperience with women, I would say the corrupt ball would be in Patricia's court. The things she could do to Dylan may terrify and traumatize him for life... but in a good way of course. :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

Reactions: HulaMaster

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Considering Dylan's inexperience with women, I would say the corrupt ball would be in Patricia's court. The things she could do to Dylan may terrify and traumatize him for life... but in a good way of course. :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:
I would have to argue your argument...just to a certain point haha, Dylan may be inexperience with Women, yes, but because he is shy not because he doesn't know what to do, he may be shy but he still manages to give Sophia an "orgasmic" foot massage, so he is not without ideas. Imagine what he could also do to Patricia if she lets him? he could direct her as he did to Sophia during the bikini fashion show and since she is far more corrupted than Sophia then she could put more into it. :love:

I guess the ball can be either on both courts or in neither one, once his shyness is overcome. That's to a certain point, the rest I completely agree with you, Patricia could shock him and traumatize him in a good way haha and again..."What happens with the Parkers, stay with the Parkers". :sneaky: :cool:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I would have to argue your argument...just to a certain point haha, Dylan may be inexperience with Women, yes, but because he is shy not because he doesn't know what to do, he may be shy but he still manages to give Sophia an "orgasmic" foot massage, so he is not without ideas. Imagine what he could also do to Patricia if she lets him? he could direct her as he did to Sophia during the bikini fashion show and since she is far more corrupted than Sophia then she could put more into it. :love:

I guess the ball can be either on both courts or in neither one, once his shyness is overcome. That's to a certain point, the rest I completely agree with you, Patricia could shock him and traumatize him in a good way haha and again..."What happens with the Parkers, stay with the Parkers". :sneaky: :cool:
If you based it on current evidence at the present storyline, Dylan is trying to see how far he can push the limit without getting in trouble. Look at the dishwashing scene, the bathroom scene (relief you know how to spell it and the foot massage), the pool scene with the bikini, and the changing room scene. Now compare that to the scene with Patricia at the club (Sophia Kiss), the pool at her house (Skinny Dipping) with Carl talking with Sophia, the changing room with Sophia, the gym shower scene with Sophia.

Patricia would rock Dylan's world at this time in the corruption department. Patricia is an exhibitionist and Dylan is more of an explorer of the opposite sex now. Now as the story progresses, we could see a change in Dylan that will make him more daring and may put him on the same level as Patricia.

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes