Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What about her sister? If you don't flirt with her husband I can imagine she'd leave him after fucking Sophia.
Patricia is Filthy route Lesbian, same as Ellie. And why would Patricia leave Carl anyway, with all the money he throws at her? He and Liam could be like me, that doesn't care if their partner sleeps with other women.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After working on the story the last days and preparing everything for the next update, all is set now.
There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. So, there's some work in front of me.
For a better overview, here's the list of the events of 0.100 plus the percent which they take of the overall creation process:
NOON
1)
Sophia/Ellie (5%)
2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up)
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)
AFTERNOON
6)
Patricia/Claire/Marie (20%)
EVENING
7)
Meeting Don Morello (10%)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
The three main noon events (Ellie/Julia, Alyssa, Patricia/Claire/Marie) will all be a little step forward as for Sophia's lesbian curiosity and general sensual venture.
And we will also have a little story twist. I actually wanted to save it for later but maybe now it'd be better.
WOW... Alyssa, you're very hot, but I'm sorry that I will have to pick Ellie over you this round. Perhaps we will see what happens between you and Sophia in another save. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Usschevalier

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Patricia is Filthy route Lesbian, same as Ellie. And why would Patricia leave Carl anyway, with all the money he throws at her? He and Liam could be like me, that doesn't care if their partner sleeps with other women.
Patricia route (or one ow two) propably end as threesome with Carl on his yacht. It mentioned/hinted on the game. :cautious:
a big event too :unsure:
I have big expectations for this event. Perhaps Sophia will tell Patricia that she kissed Ellie and she liked it. The conversation overhears Claire and says that she is sleeping with daughter Marie and this will give incest points for Sophia.:unsure: :LOL:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

After working on the story the last days and preparing everything for the next update, all is set now.
There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. So, there's some work in front of me.
For a better overview, here's the list of the events of 0.100 plus the percent which they take of the overall creation process:
NOON
1)
Sophia/Ellie (5%)
2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up)
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)
AFTERNOON
6)
Patricia/Claire/Marie (20%)
EVENING
7)
Meeting Don Morello (10%)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
The three main noon events (Ellie/Julia, Alyssa, Patricia/Claire/Marie) will all be a little step forward as for Sophia's lesbian curiosity and general sensual venture.
And we will also have a little story twist. I actually wanted to save it for later but maybe now it'd be better.
1586810838884.png

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes