Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hopefully this will round out the opportunities in the different routes. Plus we'll have the Morello event, and wherever that actually goes.

Seems like a decent balance over the course of the day, but we'll see.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
If we are looking at this from Sophia's point of view we probably have to choose between dating Alyssa (or something else) and Ellie / Julia but what does Sophia have to do with they?? (Will she expiate they again, will she go out with they, will she have a conversation?) I think it is an important decision and it needs to be clarified better

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So it is true and now we know that there will be situations and options to end other characters' storylines as one goes on with the story, making the game more exclusive to the player and its own "canon" version depending on their preferable path. :unsure:

First, was either Emma or Dylan, now it seems is Alyssa's turn then, who knows? but at least we know that it could be possible. I like this approach and making the game more to one's choices, focus on a preferred character. :cool: (y)
I will wait and see how the Patricia/Claire/Marie event goes,I guess it depends on who has some have fun with Sophia,Claire or Maria not too bothered about but Patricia that could cause problems later
I may have to another save,but Alyssa is my number 1 target

Reactions: Mikedazz1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have only one request for the next update, a big dildo involved in every scene, at least ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First, was either Emma or Dylan, now it seems is Alyssa's turn then, who knows? but at least we know that it could be possible. I like this approach and making the game more to one's choices, focus on a preferred character. :cool: (y)
Well, we still don't know who Sophia's main lesbian interest is going to be for the GW route. Alyssa being the one getting the attention at the moment, but there is also Nathalie (playable day 12) and Vicky later on.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hehe yes, I know, the point is that now is getting settled that there will be situations to end a character's storyline and that it wasn't an isolated plot from the recent update but something that it can still be happening with the rest as the story progresses.

Perhaps as the story goes and reaches its end you'll end up having an only Alyssa storyline so you can imagine how it would look if you start the game all over again knowing the choices for the path you like and without having to wait until the next update? That could also apply for the rest of the characters and their storylines, a little mix here and there with other characters but the main focus set on the one you want with Sophia. That would be cool when reaching the end. :cool: (y)
At the moment Sophia is not that close to a lot of people in the game.I guess he could force you to have 1 lesbian lover and 1 guy plus Liam.I guess that kills off the big gang gang theory then

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, we still don't know who Sophia's main lesbian interest is going to be for the GW route. Alyssa being the one getting the attention at the moment, but there is also Nathalie (playable day 12) and Vicky later on.
Vicky is either on playable day 12 or 13,I can't remember what one

Reactions: Alley_Cat

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
What about her sister? If you don't flirt with her husband I can imagine she'd leave him after fucking Sophia.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
in the good wife natalie and vicky are available.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes