Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Deleted my last comment because I may have fudged the dates for this whole Aiden situation, so let me try again and see if I've got this right.
  • Playable day 9 (in-game day 16, Monday) is the earliest point Sophia can decide to send Dylan to boarding school and not go through with Aiden's blackmail
  • Dylan will eventually be taken to the boarding school on playable day 11 (in-game day 18, Wednesday)
  • The "comfortable" way to end the Aiden blackmail will be on playable day 13 (in-game day 20, Friday)
  • The second option to end it will be on playable day 18 (in-game day 25, Wednesday)
  • Aiden has so far set 3 of the 10 tasks and there are still 2 days left in the week before the "comfortable" option
  • Sophia can decide to send Dylan to boarding school at any point during this time.
So, it seems we don't have long before the Aiden situation can be resolved via the "comfortable" option, I just hope it's something good. Quitting her job seems like it could be what happens, but I hope not because it would be sad for her to have to do that because of that little shitstain. Could be that she switches classes but then it doesn't really get rid of him, it just puts him somewhere else and he can still harass Dylan and Zac.

Ideally, Sophia will keep her job and Aiden will be the one removed from the equation, but I guess we just have to wait and see.

Reactions: wynlard and Old Dog

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So, next Friday Sophia could finished with Aiden. Does Aiden make a mistake calling Sophia?
Possibly, it would lead to keep evidence, any texts, audio, calls recorded, something that would help Sophia proving that she is being coerced in order to keep her son safe. She tried once recording the conversation but Aiden didn't fall for it so now that Aiden has her number...who knows? Maybe is the "comfortable" solution and the self-defense lesson could be the fight against Aiden.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
off topic any idea how the emma/dylan/sophie could work we know that emma/dylan close the sophie/dylan path.maybe dylan cheats emma with chistine and sophie goes in her rescue? :unsure:
It really shouldn't close the Dylan path, to be honest. Just because she sets him up with Emma doesn't stop him thinking sexy thoughts about his Mom.

However, since it does apparently close Dylan's path, I imagine it won't work out between them because Emma will start spending some time with Sophia at their house and sneaking in a few kisses to the point where she really tries it on with Sophia who will either reject her or accept her. If she rejects her, it will end the Emma path and she'll dump Dylan, and if she accepts her, it will lead to a secret affair between Sophia and Emma while Emma continues to date Dylan. Then either they will be caught, or Sophia will end it later when she decides she can't keep going behind her son's back and things between Emma and Dylan will also end.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would of thought that the only way to avoid Aiden was on the good wife route?
I just did a quick playthrough on Autoskip, and I managed to get that cello dream thing on the Sam route and didn't accept the Aiden deal at all, same as the Ellie/Patricia route. I might try again, but it may well be possible to a Sam/Ellie playthrough without accepting the Aiden deal too.
Just did another Autoskip playthrough, and as I thought, you can have full points with Sam AND Ellie, getting both the cello dream sequence and the shower scenes, while telling Aiden and Bennett to shove it where the sun don't shine.

You just don't get the bikini fashion show or the chicken fight, that's all.

Reactions: wynlard and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just did another Autoskip playthrough, and as I thought, you can have full points with Sam AND Ellie, getting both the cello dream sequence and the shower scenes, while telling Aiden and Bennett to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Good to know thanks

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Possibly, it would lead to keep evidence, any texts, audio, calls recorded, something that would help Sophia proving that she is being coerced in order to keep her son safe. She tried once recording the conversation but Aiden didn't fall for it so now that Aiden has her number...who knows? Maybe is the "comfortable" solution and the self-defense lesson could be the fight against Aiden.
Maybe, but I'd be surprised if that's how it goes considering how sharp Aiden was to realise that Sophia was trying to record their first conversation. Him calling or texting from his own phone would really undercut that because surely he'd know that that can be used as evidence.

It would definitely be a crime not sharing it with other users

View attachment 636874
Very nice.

I'd now like to take this opportunity to summon farrah. Best AWAM sigs around. (y):love:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If and only if Sophia will record the conversation with Aiden. I suppose will be a menu record/no. But more important, it's Sophia's decision and doesn't involve anybody else. Nothing to do with helping/protecting her son. After that she doesn't have to feel any more humiliated. She just has to enjoy her new life

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If and only if Sophia will record the conversation with Aiden. I suppose will be a menu record/no. But more important, it's Sophia's decision and doesn't involve anybody else. Nothing to do with helping/protecting her son. After that she don't have to feel any more humiliated. She just has to enjoy her new life
Recording a conversation or taking screenshots of texts seems way too easy and I don't see Aiden falling into that trap, especially after he knew Sophia tried to record their previous conversation.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019

Can’t life without the bikini show!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 636957

What do you think this bonus stuff is about?
Claire and Marie making out while Sophia watches which gets her thinking about Ellie and that maybe kissing your own daughter like a lover isn't so bad after all.

At least that's what I hope for. ;)

Also, this guy not liking all the female events. :WaitWhat: It's a female protag game with lots of opportunities for lesbian stuff, what do they expect? :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Recording a conversation or taking screenshots of texts seems way too easy and I don't see Aiden falling into that trap, especially after he knew Sophia tried to record their previous conversation.
You already have an answer. Why did she tried first time? They don't meet again until Friday. I can't see any previous decision, except if Morello says: If someone bother you call me :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You already have an answer. Why did she tried first time? They don't meet again until Friday. I can't see any previous decision, except if Morello says: If someone bother you call me :D
I'd like to think Morello is the solution, but it seems to soon for him to offer help, especially since they'll be having their first face-to-face meeting in the next update and it's to discuss what they're going to do about her husband's debt, if you left him alone to gamble.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
So is it worth putting up with Aiden's shit to get the rest of the lesbian content, especially the Alyssa route? (Or is it either/or pursuing Alyssa and others versus Patricia/Emma?) Checking the walkthrough I'm pretty sure Sophia met her for coffee, but she's also sending the boys to boarding school. After the tanning salon, she just drops Zac off at the apartment.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Besides, Aiden can always claim he's just protecting himself. Dylan attacked first.

Can’t life without the bikini show!
I didn't say you can't or shouldn't accept the Aiden deal or play the Dylan route, only that you can get all the Sam points and the major Sam events (and Ellie) without needing to accept the Aiden deal.

It also means, now that I think about it, that I'll probably be referring to the bikini show and the pool events as Dylan route in the future. Just like how the bonus storyline is Dylan route, even though Ellie is present.

So is it worth putting up with Aiden's shit to get the rest of the lesbian content, especially the Alyssa route? (Or is it either/or pursuing Alyssa and others versus Patricia/Emma?) Checking the walkthrough I'm pretty sure Sophia met her for coffee, but she's also sending the boys to boarding school. After the tanning salon, she just drops Zac off at the apartment.
If you specifically want Alyssa content, then it would appear so. But I play the Lesbian route just fine without accepting Aiden's deal. The only time I accepted the deal was to see the Emma scene, which turned out to be pointless later anyway. But for the others on the Lesbian route like Nathalie, Vicky, Emma and Patricia, whether you accept Aiden's deal is entirely optional.

Reactions: afterlights
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes