Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The janitor still has a part to play how big or small that part is nobody knows
Unless he's going to beat up or kill Aiden for Sophia, he's completely superfluous. Too many pointless characters and sub-plots roaming around this game, especially when you avoided them and have to suffer their continued inclusion leading to longer and longer wait times and shorter updates because there are even more events with characters you've avoided and closed off paths for.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
:unsure: Romantic ;):D
I think, Aiden's going to implicate Janitor in one of his task. Don't forget that janitor blackmailed Sophia. :D
If that does happen between the Janitor/Aden/Sophia then you are forced into doing it,even if you stayed at home and never showed at the school

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
L&P said that the janitor was an ex-ganster so yeah he can help sophie with aiden.
Good God, how many ways do we really need to solve the Aiden problem? Boarding school, the janitor, Morello, and maybe 2 or 3 more at this stage. I get that they probably want to include a lot of freedom of choice, but this is just way too much. :cautious:

Maybe that can happen that way if Sophia decides not to exchange phone numbers the first time they met them so they won't be having a second "museum date". The problem is that L&P already left that option open back then for those who would say yes to the invitation for the filthy path and points, so, yeah...L&P needs to set a conversation with Patricia in order to close it or make in the story that something happened to them, nothing too drastic and close the event with them right there without any more options.

Perhaps if there are a certain amount of good wife points or a number of Patricia's points...I don't know what flags he can set to cancel the second date with the museum guys without options.
I don't think they need to do anything with the code to deal with them. There were no specific points for them, like how we have Patricia and Ellie points, so there's nothing that needs to be canceled out. They just gave a couple of filthy good wife points, that's it. The only reason for their continued inclusion would be to add more filthy point and maybe even Patricia points, but surely these can be easily obtained without cluttering up the game with more useless characters. Maybe replace that event with a Sophia/Patricia shopping event, or something like that.

Reactions: Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Good God, how many ways do we really need to solve the Aiden problem? Boarding school, the janitor, Morello, and maybe 2 or 3 more at this stage. I get that they probably want to include a lot of freedom of choice, but this is just way too much. :cautious:
You make a game for every taste/fetish. So, as Dev, you put all in your game.
More if you dont have technical limitations. Good PC /Video-Card ...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One of the things that occurred to me when I was helping (I think it was) dikdik48 decipher the walkthrough, was that only Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia (plus GW) were highlighted. So they may well be the only paths come endgame, and all the Filthy decisions leading up to the end are to sleep with one of those four.

Ellie and Patricia may end up being combined too, leaving only three routes, which doesn't seem that bad.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
One of the things that occurred to me when I was helping (I think it was) dikdik48 decipher the walkthrough, was that only Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia (plus GW) were highlighted. So they may well be the only paths come endgame, and all the Filthy decisions leading up to the end are to sleep with one of those four.

Ellie and Patricia may end up being combined too, leaving only three routes, which doesn't seem that bad.
and this
1588077065983.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You make a game for every taste/fetish. So, as Dev, you put all in your game.
More if you dont have technical limitations. Good PC /Video-Card ...
Well, for one thing, this game doesn't have every taste/fetish, but mostly, there are ways to make Sophia more filthy and open to lesbian/incest/hetero cheating paths without having a dozen or more side characters to push her in those directions and dozens of separate and intersecting branches.

The bigger and more convulated this game gets the more I worry it will get abandoned once L&P realises just how much work they've given themselves and finds they can no longer cope with the scale.

Reactions: afterlights

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That's a question I asked earlier. We have a lot of characters.
For example: Vicky and Alyssa. For a lesbi-temptantion one would be enough.
So, why 2? Cuz we have a diff between Vicky and Alyssa. Have to be: Zack.
Or, Nathalie and Vicky. Cuz Nathalie is bisexual and young?
We have little differences between the characters and since Sophia is not a slut, she has to choose.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's a question I asked earlier. We have a lot of characters.
For example: Vicky and Alyssa. For a lesbi-temptantion one would be enough.
So, why 2? Cuz we have a diff between Vicky and Alyssa. Have to be: Zack.
Or, Nathalie and Vicky. Cuz Nathalie is bisexual and young?
We have little differences between the characters and since Sophia is not a slut, she has to choose.
Even so, we still don't need as many characters as we have because even with slight differences in their personality, the end goal is the same; to tempt Sophia into lesbian stuff and maybe even going full lesbian. One character would be enough for lesbian temptation, just like Heather in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. Filthy points can be obtained by pretty much anything and don't really require so many female and male characters to obtain them.

The only thing they might have put themselves in a box with is hetero relationships because almost all the side guys are awful; Bennett, Aiden, Morello, even Sam doesn't feel right. It can make this game feel like it really pushes you towards lesbian and incest paths if you don't want her to be a good wife, but even then they would just have needed one or two nice guys to tempt her not a whole cadre of terrible guys.

At most, this game could've done just fine with 4 or 5 non-family characters to achieve the same result; Alyssa, Sam/Zac, Nathalie, Emma, and Bennett as a nice guy and not a douche.

Reactions: HulaMaster

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At most, this game could've done just fine with 4 or 5 non-family characters to achieve the same result; Alyssa, Sam/Zac, Nathalie, Emma, and Bennett as a nice guy and not a douche.
I suspect Sam is meant to be the nice guy in your list, and Nathalie is the non-incest lesbian.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The only thing they might have put themselves in a box with is hetero relationships because almost all the side guys are awful; Bennett, Aiden, Morello, even Sam doesn't feel right. It can make this game feel like it really pushes you towards lesbian and incest paths if you don't want her to be a good wife, but even then they would just have needed one or two nice guys to tempt her not a whole cadre of terrible guys.
Men of the same age as Sophia are impotents :D or look like. Liam, Amber's husband, Carl. So, we need a hard dick ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suspect Sam is meant to be the nice guy in your list, and Nathalie is the non-incest lesbian.
Probably, but I still feel like a guy closer to her age would've been good too. The point is that these 4 or 5 characters represent everything that Sophia would have needed to influence her:
  • Emma - The young, innocent nubile girl exploring her sexuality
  • Nathalie - The bold, adventurous lesbian/bi girl with a thing for older women
  • Alyssa - The mature lesbian/bi woman with lots of experience
  • Sam/Zac - The virile young man who showers her with compliments and makes he feel desirable
  • A nice guy version of Bennett - A handsome, mature man a few years younger than her who offers more warmth and affection than her husband
Beyond them, I don't see when any other outside characters are necessary.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Probably, but I still feel like a guy closer to her age would've been good too. The point is that these 4 or 5 characters represent everything that Sophia would have needed to influence her:
  • Sam/Zac - The virile young man who showers her with compliments and makes he feel desirable
  • A nice guy version of Bennett - A handsome, mature man a few years younger than her who offers more warmth and affection than her husband
  • A nice guy version of Bennett - A handsome, mature man a few years younger than her who offers more warmth and affection than her husband,that could be morello,but yea there are too many

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That could be morello,but yea there are too many
Morello's a gangster, probably not the best or "nicest" guy she could fall for. Had Bennett not been an ass he could've filled the "nice, mature guy" role fine, even if he's not as well-off as Liam seems to be.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The nice guy closer to her age would be pointless, since why would she then cheat on Liam?

I suspect Ellie might be your Emma archetype, just on the incest path.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes