DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I like the concept of this story and the characters in general are ok, but the snails pace of the story just makes it hard to get invested. There are far too many scenes where the dialogue is just dragging scenes out for little, or no reason that I can see.

I tried to play this game about a year ago and I got bored by the third day. Nothing was happening (sex scenes or otherwise). Mostly just talking scene after talking scene with maybe an inconsequential choice to make, that so far still hasn't born any fruit.
I tried to play it again recently, but again I got bored so I resorted to just skipping through most of the game with the walkthrough in hand and only stopped when I came to the more interesting scenes described in the walkthrough. And that took about 2 and a half hours to get through.

I have played a good few games now, but I have never come across a game that still takes hours to get through when skipping the majority of it.

I'm sure the dev has their reasons for making the story progress so slow, but the story could do with some cutting.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And is that so wrong? :cool:
A little bit if we want the game to be finished some time this decade. I don't mind slow build stories, but this is too slow. It wouldn't be so bad if we got a couple of playable days per update but getting half a day for an update when there are still 20 days left is ridiculous.

Something needs to change, whether that's cutting a lot of the story filler (of which there is a lot), reducing the number of playable days, or clipping a few story branches permanently to reduce the number of renders required for the multiple paths.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Unlocked
The moving in
Because the Ellie/Julia event could still take a while since it's anything but easy, I give you some impressions of the scenes before.
By the way, this is Alyssa's business style. You'll get another teaser with her later for her event with Sophia.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Unlocked
The moving in
Because the Ellie/Julia event could still take a while since it's anything but easy, I give you some impressions of the scenes before.
By the way, this is Alyssa's business style. You'll get another teaser with her later for her event with Sophia.
Looks like Old dog is going to get two Alyssa teasers ;)

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

Unlocked
The moving in
So, this would be the boarding school teaser.
At least Zac and Dylan have a hot teacher. I hope we will get then some scenes with her.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, this would be the boarding school teaser.
At least Zac and Dylan have a hot teacher. I hope we will get then some scenes with her.
One of the "secret ladies" Old dog occasionally mentions? My understanding of the boarding school route is that it will be minimal, just to keep the story going, and that the content is going to be on the Aiden route. Besides, isn't the information from patrons is that L&P is cutting down on the routes, not adding more?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One of the "secret ladies" Old dog occasionally mentions? My understanding of the boarding school route is that it will be minimal, just to keep the story going, and that the content is going to be on the Aiden route. Besides, isn't the information from patrons is that L&P is cutting down on the routes, not adding more?
The boarding school route is a small side event,as for cutting down on routes I think he only cut short the Bennet events.
If he does want to cut down on routes then he should of not opened up another two routes options with Alyssa/Emma or added the new family.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The boarding school route is a small side event,as for cutting down on routes I think he only cut short the Bennet events.
If he does want to cut down on routes then he should of not opened up another two routes options with Alyssa/Emma or added the new family.
Well I presume on the boarding school route it will mainly be this event of Dylan and Zac arriving and getting introduced, then a few shots coming and going on the weekend, but otherwise just the Dylan and Zac events on the weekend.

I really can't see L&P going to the effort of recreating an entire school just for people like me not doing the Dylan route. Particularly with the plot encouraging the Dylan route at the moment.

Reactions: nexer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The more L&P teases the Ellie/Julia event with words like these, the more confident I become that this is going to a be a really hot scene with some good lesbian action. :love:

Hmm, I wonder if this means that the Sophia/Alyssa event is tied to this and if we aren't sending Dylan to boarding school then we won't be choosing between it and the Ellie/Julia event? :unsure:

He should cut short the Aiden and Morello events too, maybe even cut short all the entire school portion of the game. After all, there are several characters whose events can be cut short and also don't have to always be seen in the school; Bennett, Emma, Zac, and Aiden. L&P could make it less of an option to cut them short by just unilaterally cutting them as part of the main story.

Ultimately, the only characters who I feel are really important and should have their stories continued are Ellie, Julia, Dylan, Patricia and Alyssa. Cutting it down to just them would surely make things easier, even with there being several different ways their stories can play out. As it stands right now, we have all of them plus Sam, Amber, Zac, Bennett, Aiden, Emma, Nathalie, Claire, Marie, Morello, and maybe even the fitness instructor Vicky and the college guys if they ever come back. It's just way too much.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The more L&P teases the Ellie/Julia event with words like these, the more confident I become that this is going to a be a really hot scene with some good lesbian action. :love:

Hmm, I wonder if this means that the Sophia/Alyssa event is tied to this and if we aren't sending Dylan to boarding school then we won't be choosing between it and the Ellie/Julia event? :unsure:

He should cut short the Aiden and Morello events too, maybe even cut short all the entire school portion of the game. After all, there are several characters whose events can be cut short and also don't have to always be seen in the school; Bennett, Emma, Zac, and Aiden. L&P could make it less of an option to cut them short by just unilaterally cutting them as part of the main story.

Ultimately, the only characters who I feel are really important and should have their stories continued are Ellie, Julia, Dylan, Patricia and Alyssa. Cutting it down to just them would surely make things easier, even with there being several different ways their stories can play out. As it stands right now, we have all of them plus Sam, Amber, Zac, Bennett, Aiden, Emma, Nathalie, Claire, Marie, Morello, and maybe even the fitness instructor Vicky and the college guys if they ever come back. It's just way too much.
If you mean the college guys,museums guys,they will be back Playable day 14

Reactions: wynlard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you mean the college guys,museums guys,they will be back Playable day 14
See, that's what I'm talking about. They do not need to come back. This game is packed enough as it is with side stories, sub-plots, and characters that really do not deserve to be more than a one-and-done thing. Even if Sophia agreed to go to the museum with them and Patricia, they could easily just be forgotten about and even if they did get in contact with her or Patricia, L&P could easily just have her say "no" without giving the player a choice because Sophia simply doesn't want to do it anymore.

The college guys are so insignificant and it's having all these insignificant characters and unimportant stories that is crippling this game and L&P is quite frankly wasting their time on pointless sub-plots.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The college guys are so insignificant and it's having all these insignificant characters and unimportant stories that is crippling this game and L&P is quite frankly wasting their time on pointless sub-plots.
Yes and No. Youth ambundance it's important and since the beginning of the game this has been the "hidden" main path. Sophia likes "to work" with young people and maybe all this hide a shota fetish, that it's in her subconscious and that Sophia still doesn't recognize/accept it. :unsure:

Reactions: Elemo

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Those college guys seem so long ago, it's easy to forget that for Sophia & Patricia it's only been a few days. I do agree that if there was one storyline that could be dropped without much significance, or damage, for me this would be it. Sophia & Patricia could change their minds, besides which, they're just too busy!

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
See, that's what I'm talking about. They do not need to come back. This game is packed enough as it is with side stories, sub-plots, and characters that really do not deserve to be more than a one-and-done thing. Even if Sophia agreed to go to the museum with them and Patricia, they could easily just be forgotten about and even if they did get in contact with her or Patricia, L&P could easily just have her say "no" without giving the player a choice because Sophia simply doesn't want to do it anymore.

I agree. It would be good if there's an option to call it off if Sophia doesn't want to continue with the museum guys just as there was the option when Vicky called to hang out and just click on "maybe another time" or Amber's son about keeping her company and just say "refuse" or just with it if interested. I wonder what would be the benefit? more filthy points? :unsure:

I also agree that they're insignificant just like in my point of view, the janitor or the two old folks from the first side job. What's there for them to bring to Sophia's main paths? be that with Dylan or Ellie? Because I doubt any of them would be fucking Sophia, maybe one of them could be fucking Patricia and Sophia watches them and starts getting ideas that it may not be so bad having sex with someone younger, again, going to Dylan or Ellie. :unsure: :cool:

Reactions: wynlard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree. It would be good if there's an option to call it off if Sophia doesn't want to continue with the museum guys just as there was the option when Vicky called to hang out and just click on "maybe another time" or Amber's son about keeping her company and just say "refuse" or just with it if interested. I wonder what would be the benefit? more filthy points? :unsure:

I also agree that they're insignificant just like in my point of view, the janitor or the two old folks from the first side job. What's there for them to bring to Sophia's main paths? be that with Dylan or Ellie? Because I doubt any of them would be fucking Sophia, maybe one of them could be fucking Patricia and Sophia watches them and starts getting ideas that it may not be so bad having sex with someone younger, again, going to Dylan or Ellie. :unsure: :cool:
I don't even think it should be an option because having it is an option means people can say "yes", and this means L&P has to make renders for them, write a script for the scenes, add variables to the code for them, etc, etc, when the easiest thing in the world is to just not include them at all. Have Patricia or one of the guys call her up about the "museum date" and just have her say "no thanks" as part of the script. Make it unavoidable and non-optional; she's not going out with them, period. They are a waste of time and only serve to clutter up the game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The janitor still has a part to play how big or small that part is nobody knows

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes