humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
The problem is that we are not getting 1 playable day in 4 montsh since 2018.
With the updates becoming bigger and more complex I don't see how he can make it faster.
Especially if you consider the fact there won't be anyone to help him with the game.
Aaaaannndddd, what all this tells you? Come on, you can do it (although, all of supporters of this obviously can't).... THIS IS A DAIRY FARM... it will go on for maybe year or so, until dev finds a real job, and he disappears, and game will never be finished.

AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
Aaaaannndddd, what all this tells you? Come on, you can do it (although, all of supporters of this obviously can't).... THIS IS A DAIRY FARM... it will go on for maybe year or so, until dev finds a real job, and he disappears, and game will never be finished.
100% agree. Sad thing is there are people who provide him the milk and are blinded by "True" xD Erotic game!!!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No idea how you decided that I am talking about milking.
I just posted that we probably won't see the end of the game in 2026.
Following your logic every game that don't end in max.2 years is milking the patrons.
Don't forget that you have the choice to stop the support at any time.
Not to mention you can easily give money only when there is a new update.

roro

May 29, 2017
No idea how you decided that I am talking about milking.
I just posted that we probably won't see the end of the game in 2026.
Following your logic every game that don't end in max.2 years is milking the patrons.
Don't forget that you have the choice to stop the support at any time.
Not to mention you can easily give money only when there is a new update.
There's no logic in his words, only jealousy...
Why would a dev leave a job which earns him 10k a month (and still growing, I wouldn't be surprised if he earns 20k once he reaches the juicy parts)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes