HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Here's a thought... What if you were given the job of casting 'A Wife And Mother - The Movie'? Who would you cast as Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, etc...? Instagram models accepted.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
Any idea in what year this game will get completed ? Please lord, make this developer finish the game before my "Thingy" ages :(

• Haha
Reactions: [tmf]

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any idea in what year this game will get completed ? Please lord, make this developer finish the game before my "Thingy" ages :(
2026, and I'm not kidding. If L&P continues at a rate of 1 playable day every 4 months, that will be 80 months because there are 30 playable days planned and we still have 20 days left (the rest of day 11, then 12-30). 80 months from this month, which is when the latest update was, is 6 years and 8 months meaning the final playable day and final update would be released in December 2026 at the earliest.

So unless L&P finds a way to squeeze in more playable days without compromising on quality or spending longer on updates, then we're all in for a very, very, very long haul.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2026, and I'm not kidding. If L&P continues at a rate of 1 playable day every 4 months, that will be 80 months because there are 30 playable days planned and we still have 20 days left (the rest of day 11, then 12-30). 80 months from this month, which is when the latest update was, is 6 years and 8 months meaning the final playable day and final update would be released in December 2026 at the earliest.

So unless L&P finds a way to squeeze in more playable days without compromising on quality or spending longer on updates, then we're all in for a very, very, very long haul.
The problem is that we are not getting 1 playable day in 4 montsh since 2018.
With the updates becoming bigger and more complex I don't see how he can make it faster.
Especially if you consider the fact there won't be anyone to help him with the game.

Reactions: Dom Toretto

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The problem is that we are not getting 1 playable day in 4 montsh since 2018.
With the updates becoming bigger and more complex I don't see how he can make it faster.
Especially if you consider the fact there won't be anyone to help him with the game.
So 2032, then? If it's half days then that doubles the time.

I think the problem is putting in so many branching and interesecting paths. Since people are making many different choices, L&P has to make scenes for every possible eventuality of player choice, for example, the Dylan/Aiden/blackmail/boarding school storyline has so many different branches and each of them affects other storylines. I think they need to find a way to streamline this by having certain storylines fizzle out entirely or stop intersecting with others because surely L&P realises the scope of what they're facing here and I can't imagine that they really want to be developing this one game for the next 6+ years.

Reactions: Dom Toretto
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes