UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I finaly managed to get bikini.

On a Sato route after AV video recording. But this is also after finishing Melving route - so I have 52 Morality at this point.
Good to know... but what game?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Info about this release: It contains the half of day 4. The main focus of this update is the introduction of many new important characters.
really now?? more so-called "new important characters?" and again zero sex with her ???

I tried my best to reduce or speed up everything rather "unimportant" and make it smoother.
reduce the speed ?? of what please ??? she goes into the closter so she will never have sex ??? that it needs 80 updates at least until something happens ??

honestly it is getting really ridiculous what is the whole fucking? more and more characters? and then??? when it starts with the sex she puts on my back makes the legs wide and then all turn on and then there is a mass fickl because each then allowed to run in a row ??? times the game has

really made me curious graphics and could have been really hot but now it is just ridiculous makes all horny and nothing happens as I said at the end in 5 or 6 years in the last update in the last minute there is a lot of gangbang where all men and probably women they can fuck city whore at once but as long as nothing happens just so damn ridiculous

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To short and because of the long cooking, everything touchy now feels weird. I think a game like "Tangled up" outperforms this game in terms of the episode quality and fappability. Don´t get me wrong, when this game is ready i will like it a lot i guess. But for now i feel a little stupid about waiting till late night for the download. But thanks for sharing.
I appreciate your honesty and input on the game, but don't give out too much for the ones that hasn't played it yet lol ;)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How long did it took for this guy to make that upadate ?

Just browsing through the cgs ... It looks like nothing happened ... Not a lot anyway for how long I think passed since last update ...

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes