Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Here is a poll that was taken back in Nov. 2019 on this board. Dylan/Sophia is still in the lead as it should be. It was Deio poll if I'm not mistaken.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-095-lust-passion.5944/page-1054

It's too bad that Sophia/Sam was over Sophia/Ellie for second place. I would of like to see Ellie in second.
Given recent events in the game since that poll was done, Sam doesn't have a chance in hell of beating Ellie anymore, right farrah? ;)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, she is very hot. The second hottest female in the game, but that's because she gets the gene and looks from the hottest woman in the game. :love:
Oh, to be honest, I don’t know that she’s the second hottest or not. For me it's Sophia and Ellie like mini-Sophia, and Patricia ofcourse :love::unsure:
Given recent events in the game since that poll was done, Sam doesn't have a chance in hell of beating Ellie anymore, right @farrah? ;)
In fact, Dylan Ellie and Sam have always been the most popular characters(excluding sophia of course)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Ellie Ellie Ellie:love: She so cute and hot :love:
Like Mother like daughter. :sneaky:

Yes, she is very hot. The second hottest female in the game, but that's because she gets the gene and looks from the hottest woman in the game. :love:
The second hottest or the first hottest since we have to exclude Sophia...either way, a Parker is a Parker and the Parker Women are gorgeous.

Given recent events in the game since that poll was done, Sam doesn't have a chance in hell of beating Ellie anymore, right farrah? ;)
Hahaha right!!! nor he should! The Parkers should be in the first place! :cool: :sneaky:

The Goddess and her children...for me, it just makes it a better family story. :sneaky: :love:

screenshot0014.png
screenshot0007 (2).png
screenshot0001 (11).png
screenshot0019.png
screenshot0022 (8).png

Oh, to be honest, I don’t know that she’s the second hottest or not. For me it's Sophia and Ellie like mini-Sophia, and Patricia ofcourse :love::unsure:

I don't know, if it wasn't for Sophia or if Sophia was off the table in the game I would've picked to focus on Ellie, too bad she is only available in a lesbian path. Patricia of course too! Keeping it in the family. :sneaky::cool:

In fact, Dylan Ellie and Sam have always been the most popular characters(excluding sophia of course)
I agree. Dylan & Ellie have always been the most popular, there's that and the incest factor...Amber's son? I have no idea why but I rather leave that to those that for some reason like it hehe I'm not getting into that. Yes excluding Sophia of course since she is the MC. I guess the incest factor is one of the driving forces and their storytelling regarding Sophia that makes Dylan & Ellie so popular. The Mother & Son and Mother & Daughter it's a powerful attraction and if done right...the story can only benefit from it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree. Dylan & Ellie have always been the most popular, there's that and the incest factor...Amber's son? I have no idea why but I rather leave that to those that for some reason like it hehe I'm not getting into that. Yes excluding Sophia of course since she is the MC. I guess the incest factor is one of the driving forces and their storytelling regarding Sophia that makes Dylan & Ellie so popular. The Mother & Son and Mother & Daughter it's a powerful attraction and if done right...the story can only benefit from it.
I think the appeal for some with Sam is the MILF next door fantasy. Even though Sophia is the MC, the vicarious connection to Sam for these players means they will push Sophia towards indulging Sam in order to satisfy their fantasy.

For others, like myself, the incest fantasy is the stronger of those two which is why Sam will not lay finger on Sophia in my game as that pleasure is reserved for Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia. ;)

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019

The second hottest or the first hottest since we have to exclude Sophia...either way, a Parker is a Parker and the Parker Women are gorgeous.

Hahaha right!!! nor he should! The Parkers should be in the first place! :cool: :sneaky:

The Goddess and her children...for me, it just makes it a better family story. :sneaky: :love:

View attachment 666715
View attachment 666716
View attachment 666717
View attachment 666723
View attachment 666724

I agree with that

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dear L&P
I have reviewed AWAM with 5 stars and I believe that the above mentioned reviews are not fair. F95zone has to follow the established rules but please don't pay attention to people with bad taste. AWAM success is the answer to them.
kind regards
McZoy
That also can be considered as not fair review:)
Pretty much all 1 and 5 stars are either haters or die-hard fans of the game.
Most should be ignored or taken as you don't forget each review is subjective.
I doubt we have many professional reviewers here.

View attachment 666715
View attachment 666716
View attachment 666717
View attachment 666723
View attachment 666724

How many events Dylan/Ellie you think we will have?
10 sounds like a good number.
Who is this Sam you keep talking about? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Maybe he is talking about Jetstream Sam.

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Dear Armion82
I try to be fair and objective in my reviews. Till now I have reviewed only games that I really like and all my review scores are 5 stars. I am not a die-hard fan of any game but I believe that 1 star for AWAM is not a fair and honest review.
Kind regards
McZoy

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So what happened to updates coming out quicker once he reached his goal? The last update released at the exact same pace as the prior ones (With ironically far less content let alone the fact that the lewdness seems to be going down, not up) and this one is chugging along just as slowly.

I've not been following this thread as much as others because frankly, the amount of apologists in here is straight cringe, so what was his latest excuse that I missed in regards to him not following up on his patreon promises? Did he encounter a new strain of corona that damages computers or something?
He found a way to look like he's working 24/7 while not providing the quicker updates anyways.
Now the renders feature 10+ characters and several microexpressions because that really matters in pushing a story.

Before all of you fans come lashing out, the only things I'm not a fan in this game is the excuses LP finds to not push updates faster despite promising more in exchanging for the patreon goals and the "this event has 380 renders" where 60% are just filler.

The rest is fine.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I think the appeal for some with Sam is the MILF next door fantasy. Even though Sophia is the MC, the vicarious connection to Sam for these players means they will push Sophia towards indulging Sam in order to satisfy their fantasy.

For others, like myself, the incest fantasy is the stronger of those two which is why Sam will not lay finger on Sophia in my game as that pleasure is reserved for Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia. ;)
Yeah, possibly it's that. :rolleyes:

Hahaha yeah, neither in my game and indeed...that pleasure is reserved for family members only hehehe. :sneaky:(y):cool:

Indeed, each review it's subjective and I think a review should be objective, the performance or rendition of the project, storytelling, technical aspects, etc.

Hmmm...:unsure::unsure:

I don't know nor can't I guess because I may be wrong but if it were up to me to decide, I'd say minimum 10 as it does indeed sounds like a good number and as many as possible and time allows it. I just like to see their change/improvement in their relationship from rivalry to at the very least, allies. Would I like it if we could get even more than that? like intimacy or something like with Sophia and even sex?? yes! of course, I would like that! but I rather don't get my hopes up and just wish that their bonus story ends on a high or better note than from how they started in the game.

Who is this Sam you keep talking about? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I really don't know what's wrong with you...:FacePalm:
you keep asking and I've told you before... :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, possibly it's that. :rolleyes:

Hahaha yeah, neither in my game and indeed...that pleasure is reserved for family members only hehehe. :sneaky:(y):cool:

Indeed, each review it's subjective and I think a review should be objective, the performance or rendition of the project, storytelling, technical aspects, etc.

Hmmm...:unsure::unsure:

I don't know nor can't I guess because I may be wrong but if it were up to me to decide, I'd say minimum 10 as it does indeed sounds like a good number and as many as possible and time allows it. I just like to see their change/improvement in their relationship from rivalry to at the very least, allies. Would I like it if we could get even more than that? like intimacy or something like with Sophia and even sex?? yes! of course, I would like that! but I rather don't get my hopes up and just wish that their bonus story ends on a high or better note than from how they started in the game.

I really don't know what's wrong with you...:FacePalm:
you keep asking and I've told you before... :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you send it again? I don't think your link or spoiler box is working. :p

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes