MaximumSatan1

Sep 20, 2019
Description: So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly. .

Reality: middle-aged woman VERY SLOOOWLY exploring her sexuality. So slowly that there is no proper sex scene, not even one for total of 15 hours of gameplay!

Not that i didnt like it, the game has its ... tension, but someone, please, tell the author that it is not how whoring looks like.

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
im guessing there no votes for the mob boss or the janitor so I take it they will not be having sex owell sucks to be them lol

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, I know that you're a patron. As well as olddog and some others. Big thanks for that!
Actually, I rant just at the F95 staff for their limply dealings with obvious fake reviews including verifiable lies. Nothing else.
I emphasized a couple of times before that I got nothing against criticism as long as it's reasonable. But people again twisting my words and put it the way as if I got something against opinions and can't handle criticism!
But now let's keep it that way.
And about the problem with the pace of development I will still broach on Patreon.
Sorry if I am intruding into this discussion late, but I have to break a lance for the F95 staff here! Please hear me out! I am a hobby writer and post two novels myself (not here, different genres), so I am no stranger to feedback. I´ve seen praise and critisism. Some great, some constructive, but some even plain stupid, idiotic and insulting. And while I had to let remove two, because they were truly out, I still rather stomach such Vollidioten than heavy moderating.

I was on the receiving end of mod staff perks. I was perma banned from a forum because I reported a moderator for his bigot and unequal treatment of users on the forum. Said moderator not only let his personal political views cloud his judgement, he openly slurred posters and nationalities he did not like. Despite his glaringly obvious biases and insults, it was I who was kicked for "being a right-winger ganging up on a trusted, beloved moderator". What a self-censored pack of mods, using the Nazi-Mace on everyone not buying into their crap!
Considering having dealt with this type of treatment, it is a breath of fresh Air that F95 let us users post a lot freely! While it sometimes can be bringing in the need for a thick pelt, I prefer this to having to deal with agenda-pushing mods!
Therefore I find F95´s "mostly goes" attitude really good, even if in specific cases it can be problematic, like fake reviewing!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Updated numbers:
  • 60 total comments
    • 23 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 20 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 8 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam ^
    • 6 mentions for Aiden ^
    • 6 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie ^
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Bennett -
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Zara -
What bunch of degenerates. Patrons have special tastes :D:D:D
1590224035576.png

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
If it wasn't for the fact that Liam was married to Sophia and had kids with her, He would be at the bottom of the list too.
Yup, basically all he was good for lol. Helped make Dylan and Ellie and now we can kick him to the curb. I wonder since there's voyeurism, if L&S would make a scene where Liam watches Dylan bang Sophia/Ellie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yup, basically all he was good for lol. Helped make Dylan and Ellie and now we can kick him to the curb. I wonder since there's voyeurism, if L&S would make a scene where Liam watches Dylan bang Sophia/Ellie.
The dev is Lust & Passion. So L&P, not L&S. And Liam is the only one to get Sophia off so far.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Think about where Liam works. Being faithful to Sophia, he had to come home with a hard-on every day. But it doesn't happen. Liam needs external stimulus to have sex. Let's see what L&P comes up with.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh yeah, my bad. Was replaying Love and Submission again so I got the two mixed up ;). Yeah, the fact that Liam is the only one to get with Sophia makes me sad, but I can wait. My boy Dylan's time will come!
Also, the house is a side benefit of Liam's job. If Sophia got caught cheating, she'd be the one on the curb. Except for cheating with Ellie. Sophia has already got away with that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987 and farrah

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I follow the corruption process not only Dylan/Ellie. So, I have more to enjoy. ;):p The second side job holds great promises.
Ah then you're much more liberal than I am. I too like corruption and the like but seeing as I'm a total Dom, I don't really like sharing. Which is why my playthrough has been strictly Dylan trying to corrupt as many girls as he can. :devilish:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ah then you're much more liberal than I am. I too like corruption and the like but seeing as I'm a total Dom, I don't really like sharing. Which is why my playthrough has been strictly Dylan trying to corrupt as many girls as he can. :devilish:
I don't know. But I don't identify myself with (Dylan/Ellie/...)... This would be a NTR thing. I just follow the process, that's all.
For example, Aiden's blackmail is bad up to a point. The point at which Sophia finds pleasure in it.
Because if Sophia doesn't find pleasure, we're talking about "kind of rape" which is not normal and I don't like it. So, blackmail up to a point, but no more.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes