Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Ah then you're much more liberal than I am. I too like corruption and the like but seeing as I'm a total Dom, I don't really like sharing. Which is why my playthrough has been strictly Dylan trying to corrupt as many girls as he can. :devilish:
Hahaha so that’s how it’s called? Then I guess me too because I don’t like sharing either in any of the games, least of all in this one, that’s also why I’m on the strictly Dylan path (besides of the sweet incest). I don’t know if we’ll get more girls for Dylan but with Sophia is more than enough and with Ellie she is an excellent bonus Hehehe. :cool:(y):sneaky:

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Hahaha so that’s how it’s call? Then I guess me too because I don’t like sharing either in any of the games, least of all in this one, that’s also why I’m on the strictly Dylan path (besides of the sweet incest). I don’t know if we’ll get more girls for Dylan but with Sophia is more than enough and with Ellie she is an excellent bonus Hehehe. :cool:(y):sneaky:
Hehe no idea if you're exactly like me though. Because I'm ok with certain NTR (Netori in where the MC is the one doing the stealing) as well as usually going for submission options over romance ones when they're available. Basically domination itself and I don't like sharing, unless it's sharing between two of my romance options. In this case for example, I'd be totally fine with Dylan having a three way with Sophia and Ellie but not with Sophia and Sam.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hahaha so that’s how it’s call? Then I guess me too because I don’t like sharing either in any of the games, least of all in this one, that’s also why I’m on the strictly Dylan path (besides of the sweet incest). I don’t know if we’ll get more girls for Dylan but with Sophia is more than enough and with Ellie she is an excellent bonus Hehehe. :cool:(y):sneaky:
Yeap, but you miss a lot of beautiful scenes.;) And IF someone of you, one day, will make a VN, has to look for all tastes.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I don't know. But I don't identify myself with (Dylan/Ellie/...)... This would be a NTR thing. I just follow the process, that's all.
For example, Aiden's blackmail is bad up to a point. The point at which Sophia finds pleasure in it.
Because if Sophia doesn't find pleasure, we're talking about "kind of rape" which is not normal and I don't like it. So, blackmail up to a point, but no more.
I can respect that, more liberal in certain aspects but more vanilla in others. So basically your priority is the pleasure of Sophia and I can totally get with that. (y)

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yeap, but you miss a lot of beautiful scenes.;) And IF someone of you, one day, will make a VN, has to look for all tastes.
Well you can't please everyone though and trying to would only degrade the quality of your potential VN. An example of this would be Being a DIK by Dr. Pink Cake. It has no incest at all and I still find it to be one of the hottest games around, even though incest is my biggest turn on. I have no chance at making a VN anyway, since I lack the technical skills but if it came to story board and writing, I'd definitely want to help out.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well you can't please everyone though and trying to would only degrade the quality of your potential VN. An example of this would be Being a DIK by Dr. Pink Cake. It has no incest at all and I still find it to be one of the hottest games around, even though incest is my biggest turn on. I have no chance at making a VN anyway, since I lack the technical skills but if it came to story board and writing, I'd definitely want to help out.
Try it out. I played DYC long time ago. ;) I don't remember we have Milf+boy?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Updated numbers:
  • 60 total comments
    • 23 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 20 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 8 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam ^
    • 6 mentions for Aiden ^
    • 6 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie ^
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Bennett -
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Very minor update, only 4 new comments in 11 hours.
  • 64 total comments
    • 26 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 23 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 9 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 9 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam -
    • 6 mentions for Aiden -
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie -
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe -
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky -
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine -
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie -
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Still no proper poll yet, but hopefully we'll get it soon.

More sad that Alyssa only has 2....
She has 9 now. :giggle:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Very minor update, only 4 new comments in 11 hours.
  • 64 total comments
    • 26 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 23 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 9 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 9 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam -
    • 6 mentions for Aiden -
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie -
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe -
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky -
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine -
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie -
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Still no proper poll yet, but hopefully we'll get it soon.

She has 9 now. :giggle:
No one likes Liam :D

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx and farrah

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It seems to be true here but he is an essential element of the story & shouldn't be written out, or off. He has his good & bad points, (like the rest of us), and he's bloody stupid, (how did he ever get so high in the fashion industry?), but he does work his guts out to keep the family fed. If only he hadn't gone & lost everything. If only he wasn't so tired from too much work....

Reactions: Rythan25

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, one person does. But are we really surprised? I'm probably one of Liam's biggest proponents here, and not even I claim he's a particularly interesting character. I just personally find nothing at all interesting about Dylan and Sam and as I've mentioned recently already, particularly nothing worth Sophia risking her marriage, house and job.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It seems to be true here but he is an essential element of the story & shouldn't be written out, or off. He has his good & bad points, (like the rest of us), and he's bloody stupid, (how did he ever get so high in the fashion industry?), but he does work his guts out to keep the family fed. If only he hadn't gone & lost everything. If only he wasn't so tired from too much work....
I don't think that the result of this upcoming poll will necessarily mean that characters are going to be written out completely, L&P has even said as much. Liam is the key character on the Good Wife path, so I don't think it really matters if he gets a lot of support or not, however, it could, and perhaps should, affect how much content certain other characters get.

There doesn't seem to be much point in potentially giving a big event or lots of small events to characters who score low on the poll, so if L&P was thinking about doing this for any of these characters, then maybe they could re-think it. Even a main character like Sam could be given smaller events that achieve the same result as a bigger event would have if they don't garner enough support.

Also, if certain characters who L&P had planned to make events for fail to reach a certain threshold, then they probably should be written out. I understand that their involvement was probably going to be another thing to affect Sophia along the Filthy and Lesbian paths, but if people aren't interested in them, then maybe it could be done differently using the more popular characters.

Ultimately, I hope this poll L&P said they'll do will let them see which characters they should really focus their attention and efforts on and that this might speed up production by thinning out some of the herd.

Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's not just "very tired from so much work", he isn't a very active sexual one (a big TV screen in bedroom). Maybe his work, a lot of skin and beautiful women, is the cause and that's why Liam needs an "external stimulus". So, a kind of NTR, swing, threesome could help.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Updated numbers:
  • 60 total comments
    • 23 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 20 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 8 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam ^
    • 6 mentions for Aiden ^
    • 6 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie ^
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky *NEW*
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie *NEW*
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Everyone loves Ellie :love:

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
It's not just "very tired from so much work", he isn't a very active sexual one (a big TV screen in bedroom). Maybe his work, a lot of skin and beautiful women, is the cause and that's why Liam needs an "external stimulus". So, a kind of NTR, swing, threesome could help.
Wasn't that confirmed by LP that that would be how GW routes would end up?

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes