Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Patricia, Ellie, Vicky, Alyssa & Nathalie are definitely the hottest girls in this game, Sophia is not that real, even though she is actually the main character.
It is almost like the game "Manila Shaw", ie Allison is hotter than Manila himself. PS: personal opinion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
I only want to see more Sophia's related events.
I wanna see more contents just like the "Gym Communal Shower Accident" or the "School shower with Janitor Event".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bahraini

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A rough count on who people are going with
Aiden = 6
Dylan = 23
Sam = 7
Ellie = 18
Alyssa = 8
Zac = 3
Patrica = 8
Nat = 5
Bennet scores very low as does Dri,postman the museums guys and Vicky
I've got the full count right here. ;)

Very minor update, only 4 new comments in 11 hours.
  • 64 total comments
    • 26 mentions for Dylan ^
    • 23 mentions for Ellie ^
    • 9 mentions for Alyssa ^
    • 9 mentions for Patricia ^
    • 8 mentions for Sam -
    • 6 mentions for Aiden -
    • 6 mentions for Nathalie -
    • 3 mentions for Amber -
    • 2 mentions fo Chloe -
    • 2 mentions for Bennett -
    • 2 mentions for Emma -
    • 2 mentions for Julia -
    • 2 mentions for Vicky -
    • 2 mentions for Zac -
    • 1 mention for Christine -
    • 1 mention for Liam -
    • 1 mention for Marie -
    • 1 mention for Zara -
Still no proper poll yet, but hopefully we'll get it soon.

Reactions: codex35

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
One thing I wonder about the promised poll is the criteria of people who will be on it. Like, will it be polling every character or just those that are most likely to have some kind of sexual interaction with Sophia? Because I don't think characters like Julia, Amber, Christina, Zara, the Janitor, etc, are going to have anything to do with Sophia, sexually speaking. Also, since Liam is pretty much the only person on the GW path, there's no point for him to be on it either as he'll get content as a matter of course.

To me, the only characters who would need to be on the poll are:
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
  • Alyssa
  • Nathalie
  • Emma
  • Vicky
  • Aiden
  • Bennett
  • Zac
These seem, at the moment, to be all the characters who might have some sexual interaction with Sophia and are therefore the only ones worth polling.

Reactions: bluehound36

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
One thing I wonder about the promised poll is the criteria of people who will be on it. Like, will it be polling every character or just those that are most likely to have some kind of sexual interaction with Sophia? Because I don't think characters like Julia, Amber, Christina, Zara, the Janitor, etc, are going to have anything to do with Sophia, sexually speaking. Also, since Liam is pretty much the only person on the GW path, there's no point for him to be on it either as he'll get content as a matter of course.

• Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
  • Alyssa
  • Nathalie
  • Emma
  • Vicky
  • Aiden
  • Bennett
  • Zac
These seem, at the moment, to be all the characters who might have some sexual interaction with Sophia and are therefore the only ones worth polling.
you forgot the old dudes and the shota boys.

Reactions: none300

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
By the way, if look at the question about favorite character from a different angle. Many talk about Dylan, but is he so interesting without Sophia and now also Ellie? His story is a typical story of a teenager. Even with Ellie also this thing, no matter how much I love her.
Therefore, I think Patricia is the most curious and interesting character, she has a very interesting character and a clear interest to her older sister - Sophia, there is clearly a personal secret here or something. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
By the way, if look at the question about favorite character from a different angle. Many talk about Dylan, but is he so interesting without Sophia and now also Ellie? His story is a typical story of a teenager. Even with Ellie also this thing, no matter how much I love her.
Therefore, I think Patricia is the most curious and interesting character, she has a very interesting character and a clear interest to her older sister - Sophia, there is clearly a personal secret here or something. :unsure:
I suppose you could look at it on a deeper level, but if you look at "favourite" from the simple point of view of "who do I want to see Sophia fuck the most", then it's definitely Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia. :love:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm sending a PM to L&P to help the three apostles. It's just that we're having a really hard time and we need a little help. :cry:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

• Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Patricia
  • Sam
  • Alyssa
  • Nathalie
  • Emma
  • Vicky
  • Aiden
  • Bennett
  • Zac
Should add Jason & Haru to that list more than likely if it's just based on what's going to wind up a sexual interaction scene.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes