Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there any word on how many Ellie events there will be from day 29 onnwards? They're missing from her roadmap.

Also makes me wonder if we'll get a Patricia roadmap, since she's one of the highlighted characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Is there any word on how many Ellie events there will be from day 29 onnwards? They're missing from her roadmap.

Also makes me wonder if we'll get a Patricia roadmap, since she's one of the highlighted characters.
A long time ago, LP said that Patricia for some reason will disappear and come back closer to the end of the game :unsure:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I also want Ellie/Patricia and Ellie/Patricia/Sophia if it possible. Damn, it will be incredible hot :love: :love: :love:
A threesome with your Ellie, Patricia and Sophia... won’t be happen, farrah. It was a suggestion/request to him. But he explained, Ellie doesn’t have actually and won’t have an intimate relationship with Patricia. Unfortunately.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
A threesome with your Ellie, Patricia and Sophia... won’t be happen, farrah. It was a suggestion/request to him. But he explained, Ellie doesn’t have actually and won’t have an intimate relationship with Patricia. Unfortunately.
probably when they're hang out with logan and his gang, the moment will occur eventually just like sophia & patricia first kiss through a quiz game
too bad he already closed that scene

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hehe no idea if you're exactly like me though. Because I'm ok with certain NTR (Netori in where the MC is the one doing the stealing) as well as usually going for submission options over romance ones when they're available. Basically domination itself and I don't like sharing, unless it's sharing between two of my romance options. In this case for example, I'd be totally fine with Dylan having a three way with Sophia and Ellie but not with Sophia and Sam.
I guess I'm okay with some sort of ntr but mainly in favor of MC, like "A Mother's love" stealing Nicole from her husband but not the teacher stealing Chloe from MC which is one game that I like a lot!!! (I don't have favorites, I just have the ones I like and the ones I don't like). I don't like sharing either but yeah only when it benefits my chosen path like your example, Dylan & Sophia, with Ellie too and yeah...definitely not Sophia and Amber's son.

Yeap, but you miss a lot of beautiful scenes.;) And IF someone of you, one day, will make a VN, has to look for all tastes.
Beautiful???...well...:cautious: that certainly is on the "eye of the beholder" of course.

I don't know some games can focus in just certain aspects and not in others depending on what the developer likes and how his story wants to go, I know I would omit certain "tastes". Though the suggestion is appreciated. :cool:(y)

L&P has confirmed, Ellie and Sophia will have sex.
Hehehe yeah, so is Dylan & Sophia, when we don't know for certain but it's leading there and probably there's some word confirming it on Patreon but it's kinda obvious. :)(y)

Bear up, farrah! It was written on September 2019! Maybe he changed his mind while he was in Corea. He added/modified the storyline here and there. So why not a glorious threesome with our lovely ladies. :love:
That's true, anything is possible and subject to change until it's implemented on the game so there's hope for many things. :sneaky:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
This stays just between us promise
Sophia said that to Dylan also
Stays between us
Hmm a lot of secret between
Sophia Dylan Ellie

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ellie promise not talking about what happened, IMO. Not that she will not kiss her...

This game should stay in family... so much more... fun. :x
Well, Patrica is part of the family. She is Sophia's sister and Dylan's and Ellie's Aunt if we want to get technical here. Sophia, Ellie, Patrica, and Dylan. I'm fine with that combo. One Lion and Three Lioness.

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
Well, Patrica is part of the family. She is Sophia's sister and Dylan's and Ellie's Aunt if we want to get technical here. Sophia, Ellie, Patrica, and Dylan. I'm fine with that combo.
Yeah, yeah, i'm not against 'fun' with Patricia, btw. Just to validate. I'm more than fine with all family (include badass aunty).

But I like Alyssa and the Gym girl too... and the neighbour family AFTER the love family consumated. That's what I'd wish to see. ;s

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, yeah, i'm not against 'fun' with Patricia, btw. Just to validate. I'm more than fine with all family (include badass aunty).

But I like Alyssa and the Gym girl too... and the neighbour family AFTER the love family consumated. That's what I'd wish to see. ;s
The neighbouring family,Amber/Neil will not play a big/major part in the game.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Muhahahahahaha. Keep on dreaming i bet you will never see any sexscene in this boring game till year 2024 is over
Probably not till close to the end of the year I would imagine. This dev started with this being about story and build up, thankfully they're being consistent. Is that a turnoff for not seeing any action? Absolutely. I haven't checked this game out since somewhere around summer or fall of last year I think. Just did finally to see where it was at, it's definitely turning out to be a bigger tease than DMD once was. The dev won't be able to turn that clock back though once the action does start to happen. Lets hope they're as good with the erotic scenes as they are with the story.

• Love
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes