10 Zac -----> I was expecting a little higher
11 Subway thugs -----> WTF :confused:
12 Ava Myers -----> Not bad for a newcomer
13 Old gents

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P has said that Bennett is connected with some kind of fetish. BDSM or something. That's why his presence in game. He won't play a big role, just short appearance, but a kind of fetish at the end of game.
BDSM for Bennet and I would include Liam in that as well.
Looks like my theory could be right.
Bennet for BDSM
Aiden for voyeurism/exhibitionist.
I have posted a full list but I still think that once certain characters have corrupted Sophia up to a certain point they will be no longer needed.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
BDSM for Bennet and I would include Liam in that as well.
Looks like my theory could be right.
Bennet for BDSM
Aiden for voyeurism/exhibitionist.
I have posted a full list but I still think that once certain characters have corrupted Sophia up to a certain point they will be no longer needed.
I found it:
About Dylan's teacher: he was planned to be an antagonist and he's also acting like this. And the test Dylan failed is not just some random unimportant test! If he gets a very bad mark in history he won't get the chance to go to college. So the teacher is a powerful obstacle (how powerful remains to be seen) on Dylan's way to college. He knows about it now and wants to take advantage of it! The teacher's role was mainly included for a very special fetish scene at the end of the game! So the question on the way there will be, how important is Dylan's college education for Sophia and will there be a chance to trick this asshole somehow. But he could also be advantageous in some way for Dylan. But again: how important will this be for Sophia. She can always refuse him. But I'm still thinking about some parts of this storyline.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I found it:
I guess L&P has changed the story concerning Bennet,he shortened the story line to just 2-3 events.So I don't really know if we can rely on this post anymore and he did say that he is still thinking on some parts of the storyline.
I also asked L&P what he intended to do with Bennet once the Sophia/Bennet event was over and he replied that he had no idea what to do with him.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes