DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
No one can beat dyoan in poll
I think if you reversed Dylan and Sam's roles in this game so that Sam was actually Sophia's Son And Dylan was the neighbor, that Sam would be way far ahead of everybody else in this poll and Dylan would probably be somewhere in the lower middle of the pack.
Sam is just way more likeable than Dylan. It's the whole incest factor that's driving Dylan's popularity. Sure Sam is a teenager with raging hormones (just like all of us were) and he can be a bit mischievous, but he comes across as a genuinely good dude. He's already well versed in classical music, is a romantic at heart, and compared to rest of the boys in this game, he's a much deeper thinker, and mature beyond his years. Whereas Dylan just comes across as a shallow, self centered, manipulative, perverted little weasel. You know, the typical teenager.

12 Ava Myers -----> Not bad for a newcomer
I wonder what's the actual ratio of votes here. Is it more for Ava herself? or is it more for her little lodgers.
Personally I want everything to do with Ava and absolutely nothing to do with the little lodgers.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think if you reversed Dylan and Sam's roles in this game so that Sam was actually Sophia's Son And Dylan was the neighbor, that Sam would be way far ahead of everybody else in this poll and Dylan would probably be somewhere in the lower middle of the pack.
Sam is just way more likeable than Dylan. It's the whole incest factor that's driving Dylan's popularity. Sure Sam is a teenager with raging hormones (just like all of us were) and he can be a bit mischievous, but he comes across as a genuinely good dude. He's already well versed in classical music, is a romantic at heart, and compared to rest of the boys in this game, he's a much deeper thinker, and mature beyond his years. Whereas Dylan just comes across as a shallow, self centered, manipulative, perverted little weasel. You know, the typical teenager.

I wonder what's the actual ratio of votes here. Is it more for Ava herself? or is it more for her little lodgers.
Personally I want everything to do with Ava and absolutely nothing to do with the little lodgers.
The cat approves
puss-in-boots-oooh-gif-9.gif
I really need to get out more.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

That's why I find the way this poll has been set up intriguing. L&P doesn't appear interested in the distinction between Ava and her sons. Like how he's not interested in what we think of Neil, the museum boys, or Bennett

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
That's why I find the way this poll has been set up intriguing. L&P doesn't appear interested in the distinction between Ava and her sons. Like how he's not interested in what we think of Neil, the museum boys, or Bennett
I just hope he won't deny us Ava as a romanceable option. Her character is one of the more appealing potential lesbian prospects for me. She is even more conservative than Sophia, and I envision a scenario with her where Sophia would actually be the seducer. I was hoping that would also be the case with the Emma character, but sadly it appears that Emma will be the one to take the initiative.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just hope he won't deny us Ava as a romanceable option. Her character is one of the more appealing potential lesbian prospects for me. She is even more conservative than Sophia, and I envision a scenario with her where Sophia would actually be the seducer. I was hoping that would also be the case with the Emma character, but sadly it appears that Emma will be the one to take the initiative.
2nd job.PNG

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok Old Dog, Now that was quick. I am thoroughly convinced that you have a folder packed full of every quote that L&P has ever made, and they are all carefully cataloged by date, time, and topic. And they all ready to pull out at the snap of a finger.
Earm I plead the 5th

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes