Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In all seriousness though. I appreciate that you keep all that stuff on hand. You are always very helpful to everybody here. I just like to take jabs at people I like.
You hear that Alley_cat you big bully,I am appreciated.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In all seriousness though. I appreciate that you keep all that stuff on hand. You are always very helpful to everybody here. I just like to take jabs at people I like.
I have a folder on my desk top with captures of posts from L&P.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alyssa number 1 Ellie the young pretender
Alyssa number 5 by the data you gave me. My point was only that a little over a third of L&P's supporters are going the incest route. Hell, the GW route only has 0.37% of the vote. So to claim that we're not perverts isn't supported by the data.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Something that I've noticed, is that there seems to be quite a bit of Bennet bashing when I am absent.

He has to be the most misunderstood character in this game. He is a man of high honor and great integrity. Dylan failed that test, and Bennet is not willing to compromise his high moral value system in order to give this kid a pass without merit.

So Along comes this dame who thinks that Dylan deserves another chance at that test, just because...well... he's her son. So Sophia does her research on this Bennet guy, and finds out he has a weakness for sexy middle-aged moms.

Now that she has pin-pointed his vulnerability, she sets out to seduce him. But she finds out his resolve is stronger than she expected. So she continues to turn up the heat. she gets that kitty purring so to speak, and her pheromones are flying everywhere, and now this poor guy is beginning to crack. I fear that come playable day 24, this dude is finally going to compromise all of his values and everything he holds sacred, and succumb to the wiles of this seductress named Sophia.

In light of this new and profound revelation, don't you think you guys ought to cut Bennet some slack? He is really not the villain here. As you can see.....he is the victim. Ha!

Alright. Go ahead. facepalm me.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Something that I've noticed, is that there seems to be quite a bit of Bennet bashing when I am absent.

He has to be the most misunderstood character in this game. He is a man of high honor and great integrity. Dylan failed that test, and Bennet is not willing to compromise his high moral value system in order to give this kid a pass without merit.

So Along comes this dame who thinks that Dylan deserves another chance at that test, just because...well... he's her son. So Sophia does her research on this Bennet guy, and finds out he has a weakness for sexy middle-aged moms.

Now that she has pin-pointed his vulnerability, she sets out to seduce him. But she finds out his resolve is stronger than she expected. So she continues to turn up the heat. she gets that kitty purring so to speak, and her pheromones are flying everywhere, and now this poor guy is beginning to crack. I fear that come playable day 24, this dude is finally going to compromise all of his values and everything he holds sacred, and succumb to the wiles of this seductress named Sophia.

In light of this new and profound revelation, don't you think you guys ought to cut Bennet some slack? He is really not the villain here. As you can see.....he is the victim. Ha!

Alright. Go ahead. facepalm me.
I vote to ban DonkeyFace from the Degenerate Perverts.

• Haha
Reactions: DonkeyFace
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes