Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will .100 be out next month?
The update could be out next month but we have no idea really and we would just be guessing on the release date.
Over 85% of the work involves created scenes and rendered scenes and he is almost at 50% for both.We will have a better idea when they both reach 100% so just keep watching the AwAm forum for news.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ah ok thx I remember now
this game has a good potential to be legend good story good renders but the scenes is very slow the game will be 3 years now and the dev didnt do any progress
The dev didnt do any progress!
That would depend on how you look at it.
Ellie now showers with her mother and even made out with her in the shower.
Sophia posed for Dylan/Sam in various bikini's,some revealing.
Sophia is more comfortable in bikinis when family are a round.
Sophia got dressed when Dylan was in the room.
Sophia has deeper feeling for Sam than she should have.The same would go for her daughter Ellie and son Dylan.
Showing Dylan partail public hair,beach event and bikini event.
Allowing Dylan to jerk off in the same room as her.
Showing Dylan her bare breasts and showing him her panties.
Sam has seen Sophia's pubic hair,partial hair and also seen part of Sophia's areola.
Sophia wants Sam to watch/spy/ on her while she pleasuring herself.
So I would say that the dev has made some progress,maybe not the progress that you want but progress none the less.
This is just a few things from the game.

Last edited:

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Sophia has deeper feeling for Sam than she should have.The same would go for her daughter Ellie and son Dylan.
So I would say that the dev has made some progress,maybe not the progress that you want but progress none the less.
He is just saying about time I played it after first release say 3 years later so my next gameplay will be after it completion so again 3-4 years later so I m hooking on to other games

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
He is just saying about time I played it after first release say 3 years later so my next gameplay will be after it completion so again 3-4 years later so I m hooking on to other games till I have patience

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ok all I hear and see is Dylan ,ellie ,sam having sex with Sophia that's all great and all but that's not what Sophia need Sophia needs is a long hard sweating fucking that last 4 or 5 hrs not 3 virgins that's got to nut in 10 mins of getting inside her or in ellie case being licked by her because think if u r loyal housewife and u r thinking about cheating and u decide to do it and your first time is a 10 min cherry pop and and u don't have a amazing mined blowing orgasum then why continue, but on the other hand your first time u have the best fucking of your life then why wouldn't u continue that's what Sophia needs

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ok all I hear and see is Dylan ,ellie ,sam having sex with Sophia that's all great and all but that's not what Sophia need Sophia needs is a long hard sweating fucking that last 4 or 5 hrs not 3 virgins that's got to nut in 10 mins of getting inside her or in ellie case being licked by her because think if u r loyal housewife and u r thinking about cheating and u decide to do it and your first time is a 10 min cherry pop and and u don't have a amazing mined blowing orgasum then why continue, but on the other hand your first time u have the best fucking of your life then why wouldn't u continue that's what Sophia needs
Sophia enjoys oral sex,it is the most enjoyable part of sex for her.It is also about Sophia discovering her bi-sexuality,Ellie,Alyssa,Vicky or Nat can help her with that and with the oral sex part.
It is also not just about sex there are other thing going on in the game.
Sophia will have sex with a guy but she will have sex with people she can trust and knows,why ruin her marriage because she still loves Liam,
So if you expect a gang bang wit the students,Aiden gang or even the Logan idiots then you could be out of luck.
Its called A Wife and Mother,how far will you go,for a reason.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Sophia enjoys oral sex,it is the most enjoyable part of sex for her.It is also about Sophia discovering her bi-sexuality,Ellie,Alyssa,Vicky or Nat can help her with that and with the oral sex part.
It is also not just about sex there are other thing going on in the game.
Sophia will have sex with a guy but she will have sex with people she can trust and knows,why ruin her marriage because she still loves Liam,
So if you expect a gang bang wit the students,Aiden gang or even the Logan idiots then you could be out of luck.
Its called A Wife and Mother,how far will you go,for a reason.
I agree with old dog bcoz it's the title about family she ain't gonna leave Liam spoiler alert but she will fuck some people in the end just hope that the fucking scene are multiple not fews

Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Very easy: it is basically literature. If L&P decides to take this step, the way is always found. Everything is possible in fiction. A kiss is enough and you end up in bed a line later. The pretexts are as many as you want
This is the big problem. The kiss. Everything's easier after that.
Surprise us with your ideas :cool:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
That's why Patricia's in the story.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes