Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Sophia enjoys oral sex,it is the most enjoyable part of sex for her.It is also about Sophia discovering her bi-sexuality,Ellie,Alyssa,Vicky or Nat can help her with that and with the oral sex part.
It is also not just about sex there are other thing going on in the game.
Sophia will have sex with a guy but she will have sex with people she can trust and knows,why ruin her marriage because she still loves Liam,
So if you expect a gang bang wit the students,Aiden gang or even the Logan idiots then you could be out of luck.
Its called A Wife and Mother,how far will you go,for a reason.
not expecting a gangbang and I under stand the title and the fact her bisexuality is important so with that she needs to start off with come one like her sister or someone with experience and for the male side not adian or his gang im not talking about a love making u r right she has her husband for that im talking about a down and dirty sweaty fucking that leaves her speechless that's what im talking because if she gets that on the first shot then it will make her more curious to what it be like to have sex with this or that person she trust not like I cheating that was ok and only took 15min out of my day might as well slept with husband

Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
a pillow fight ended with both of them exausted on the bed. Dylan approaches her answering: "did I hurt you?" She smiles at him and then Dylan kisses his mother. Is it so difficult?
It has to be an accepted kiss from Sophia. Get her involved. Not a stolen one. To get to the sex later.
What you propose is for a girlfriend not your own mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
It has to be an accepted kiss from Sophia. Get her involved. Not a stolen one. To get to the sex later.
What you propose is for a girlfriend not your mother.
I didn't say about a stolen kiss. She may very well accept it. Why should it be a stolen kiss? History can very well evolve from this point. Sophia accepts the kiss. It is dramaturgically coherent, it does not violate any rule of the story. Sophia has clearly shown that she is intrigued by Dylan's attentions and therefore it it may be very well that at some point she agrees to please to her son as a woman. It is a plot twist, of course, but a legitimate plot twist and it can work very well.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I didn't say about a stolen kiss. She may very well accept it. Why should it be a stolen kiss? History can very well evolve from this point. Sophia accepts the kiss. It is dramaturgically coherent, it does not violate any rule of the story. Sophia has clearly shown that she is intrigued by Dylan's attentions and therefore it it may be very well that at some point she agrees to please to her son as a woman. It is a plot twist, of course, but a legitimate plot twist and it can work very well.
She reject him always when Dylan intention was to touch her. I could say that Sophia was upset by his touches.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I believe that DonkeyFace has its own unusual value system or is it a bad joke.
A highly moral and extremely honest teacher set the price for his honesty and integrity - sex with a colleague who wanted to discuss with him not about changing the grade to a higher one, but about honestly retaking this test.
unusual interpretation of the highest level of morality.
Tell me where you live so that I don’t go there.
Haha! Yes, it was a joke (I thought it was obvious) meant to antagonize all of the Bennet haters, Especially Old dog. And It worked. He immediately voted to kick me out of the club.

Considering how unpopular Liam is at the moment according to the Patreon poll, I'm fairly sure Corruption/Cheating is assured and wont be disappearing anytime soon. As for NTR, I don't recall anything, but we'd need to wait for a patron like Old dog to confirm.
Old dog is no simple Patron. He is L&p's Clerk and organizer.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Considering how unpopular Liam is at the moment according to the Patreon poll, I'm fairly sure Corruption/Cheating is assured and wont be disappearing anytime soon. As for NTR, I don't recall anything, but we'd need to wait for a patron like Old dog to confirm.
NTR has never been mentioned by L&P.
I would assume cheating/corruption will be a round for a very long time as we have Bennet,Aiden,Vicky and Nat and also Sam/Dylan/Zac/Ellie and number 1 ALYSSA.
I would assume that once Sophia's max corruption level is reached,if she has one, that certain characters will become less important and maybe dissapear.
Liam maybe unpopular with the voters but he is still an important character in the game.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I voted that you in but somebody voted out,somebody called Alley something
Nice. You changed your vote in my favor. Now I owe you one. I'll say something nice eventually. It would be contrary to my nature to do so, but I'll think of something.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which sorted by popularity becomes:
1 Dylan
2 Ellie
3 Sam
4 Patricia
5 Alyssa Price
6 Nathalie
7 Amber
8 Janitor Clark
9 Aiden
10 Zac
11 Subway thugs
12 Ava Myers
13 Old gents
14 Vicky
15 Movers
16 Mr Murray
17 Julia
18 Emma
19 Christine
20 Carl
21 Logan
22 Claire
23 Marie
24 Liam
Well, rankings haven't changed, so I suspect they've settled, although the difference in the votes between Dylan and Ellie I find significant. Ellie has gained 0.2% on Dylan since Old dog last posted results

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes