Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
So the update after Liam fixes the bathroom lock will have an Ellie event? Awesome ;)

Reactions: Hlextor

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Are they any news about the date release of the update? What is happening with this developer again ages of creating for half update ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So what is this update going to consist off? Morning and Noon?
v0.100 will be afternoon and night of day 18. Which will most likely make 0.105 morning and noon of day 19. But it depends on how complicated the events are, and only he knows that. If they are only simple, he could well just release a full day update. We'll just have to wait and see.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
Don't really understand why L&P is teasing us with content we won't see until 2021. It just makes the already agonising wait for the little dribble of half-day content we're currently getting feel even worse. :cautious:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
v0.100 will be afternoon and night of day 18. Which will most likely make 0.105 morning and noon of day 19. But it depends on how complicated the events are, and only he knows that. If they are only simple, he could well just release a full day update. We'll just have to wait and see.
A full day? In one development cycle? By the end of this year?

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I wonder how many people on here are now scratching there heads and saying what the hell are these people talking about.
I am basically used to see this thread go out of control with nonsense gibberish, but I am sure that I will have last laugh very soon when dev abandons this blue balling extravaganza before even real action starts.... :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: I_Love_Moms

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am basically used to see this thread go out of control with nonsense gibberish, but I am sure that I will have last lough very soon when dev abandons this blue balling extravaganza before even real action starts.... :p
I think you might be looking for the word "laugh". I believe "lough" is the Irish form of loch

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
is nice to have something to chat about.oh dear the updates will be becoming more big and slow :unsure:. finally a new event with Vicky that sexy redhead.:love: and that naughty maid too:love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He should release new updates every 1/2 months, even if they are shorter. 4-5 months waiting per update is just too much. Dont get me wrong, the quality of the game is awesome, but after achieving the last tier goal he should deliver faster. Or at least find a balance between quality and time to deliver a new release.
That can happen only if he split each day on 4,not on 2.That won't help at all.Most people are following certain characters and avoid everything else.They still will have to wait same amount of time,or even more,until Dylan,Ellie,Patricia or the character they like get new scenes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which is? What's the list of day 18?

I'm just hoping for some straight content instead of this lesbian shit that it's quickly devolving into
For the rest of day 18, it will be either dropping Dylan off at boarding school, or his first self defence. Plus the Liam event, although that's probably just for the GW route. And the Morello event, which a lot of us are guessing may start the wedge to split Liam and Sophia up, which is rather crucial for the Dylan and Sam routes.
Hope it's the last time we need Aiden for anything. Really interested how Emma story goes now.
Unfortunately it appears the one thing the Emma route needs is for you to be playing the Aiden route. Which may well extend past the end of the game.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
is nice to have something to chat about.oh dear the updates will be becoming more big and slow :unsure:. finally a new event with Vicky that sexy redhead.:love: and that naughty maid too:love:
Vicky and Sauna with her BF. But Ellie goes to school in the morning. Sophia wake up late Thursday.
Aiden 3rd task, next day, so we'll have 12 not 10 or it's just a call/message with instructions

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
You know i keep wishing that I can be alive to see the day when this game is finally finished, although I know I'm asking for quite a lot there.
This is a beautiful game with fantastic characters but I wished the updates could have been sooner.

Reactions: Wobbly1980

null91

May 24, 2020
So we have only 2 sex scene with Liam and some lesbian scene with daughter? What about cheating cuckold blacked? So sad. Best graphic and detailed story but so little sex. I cant fap on the game. But hey still better than diging mines in Captured By Dark Elves.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
thanks farrah for the update! still no movement on the progress bar unfortunately. (50% scenes written, 45% rendered)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ah, so last update was a giant nothingburger and now this update is a nothingburger for people who don't care for Lesbianshit.

Got it, i'll check back in here in 2 months. Peace
You're unsatisfied with the last update too? While it had negligible content for the lesbian route I play, it had the Dylan breakfast in bed scene, Aiden's second task, and the Sam dream sequence. I don't play those routes, but I wouldn't call it nothing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes