Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yea way to slow the last update was like 15 mins i think that took 5 -7 mouths i know 3d model work can take a bit of time the main problem is the game has way to many paths
About a minute if you weren't on the Dylan or Sam routes. But then this update will have the boarding school or self-defence lesson, and then the meeting with Morello, and the yoga event, so hopefully something for everybody.

Reactions: cerebotio2

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Considering we're getting two Ellie events this update, including the largest event so far, I think "decent progress" is a given ;)
Not to jinx it, my fingers are crossed
With the time we wait in between I wish we could get multiple days of play instead of half a day or near to it.

Chicha

May 3, 2017
He should release new updates every 1/2 months, even if they are shorter. 4-5 months waiting per update is just too much. Dont get me wrong, the quality of the game is awesome, but after achieving the last tier goal he should deliver faster. Or at least find a balance between quality and time to deliver a new release.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
most VN updates have become much slower, this dev is no different, used to be devs aim for once a month a long time ago, then it became 2 months, then 3 months. Really shouldn't blame 1 dev for doing what every dev is pretty much doing.

although with this VN, people are just never happy and I gave up on changing peoples perceptions a long time ago.

Personally I rather have quality than quick rubbish, I don't mind waiting 6 months for an update when it comes to AWAM.
I see it the same, the only difference is that the content should be actually substantial.

Side stories like e.g. the first and second second side Job for example, which have nothing to do with the story at all, could simply be left out. Then L&P would make progress with the main story itself.

Reactions: Notretsam

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
He should release new updates every 1/2 months, even if they are shorter. 4-5 months waiting per update is just too much. Dont get me wrong, the quality of the game is awesome, but after achieving the last tier goal he should deliver faster. Or at least find a balance between quality and time to deliver a new release.
the updates are already 1/4 of a day; having them can previ what would they be? 2 dialogues?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I see it the same, the only difference is that the content should be actually substantial.

Side stories like e.g. the first and second second side Job for example, which have nothing to do with the story at all, could simply be left out. Then L&P would make progress with the main story itself.
yeah I agree, side stories do bog down the main story and something I've discussed in past in this thread.

You are right but I do wonder if all of the short side stories are more to do with corrupting Sophia and how far she actually go with the main characters she interacts with. So, therefore, its nothing to do with the characters in the side stories but if they weren't there, it would take even longer for her to do anything with the other main characters, and maybe she doesn't go all the way without them.

Side stories do provide something different and add's a bit more realism, as she not always interact with the other main characters, but yeah, without them, the main story would be further along.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
the updates are already 1/4 of a day; having them can previ what would they be? 2 dialogues?

What do you get from spreading fake news?
Only 2 updates out of approximately 20 updates were 1/4 day, and they weren't the last ones. Last 3 updates were 1/2 day, and the upcoming update is also 1/2 day.
So far, as roro stated, He only had 2 playable game days which one of them was a 1/3 update and the other was a 1/4 update. Besides that most of his updates have been 1/2 days. The only thing I will say about his updates is if this year continues like last year's updates, which it seems to be going that way, then he would only have 2 full day update from last year and maybe this year.

A full game-day update has been taking about 6 months to complete, based on last year's releases.

• Sad
Reactions: Hlextor

null91

May 24, 2020
Great potential. But why so little sex scene? Wtf? I was filthy all the time and still nobody fuck me. No cumshot no vaginal no anal. Nothing. Damn I am so mad. Little lesbian scene with a daughter and that is it. I know the game isnt complete but still very few sex. This game have the best graphic, sound, and NPC. Am I missing something? Maybe I do some bad choices. Probably if I was good wife husband will fuck me?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes