Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Is that true about build up mother&son Sophia&dylan are slow Than build up mother &Daughter and mother& neighbor son I’m talking about there bond between them maybe having sex between them

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is that true about build up mother&son Sophia&dylan are slow Than build up mother &Daughter and mother& neighbor son I’m talking about there bond between them maybe having sex between them
L&P is trying to get as many fetishes in as possible. The other option was this: Liam and Sophia like BDSM, swing, exhibitionism, voyeurism........ all type, from the beginning. A modern family, progresist wave.

Reactions: Plnjr987

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeap. I counted 21+21+Ep9+animation. But if L&P did 500 renders we are even.
You know what I am afraid.
We know that Julia scene is more than 400 renders,right?And that is what? 25-30% of the update?
How the hell Liam will take 5% for a simple scene.That will be what:70-80 renders?
What about Dylan and self-defense course with 10%?150 renders?Don't tell me we will have 100 renders with different poses.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We know that Julia scene is more than 400 renders,right?And that is what? 25-30% of the update?
How the hell Liam will take 5% for a simple scene.That will be what:70-80 renders?
What about Dylan and self-defense course with 10%?150 renders?Don't tell me we will have 100 renders with different poses.
Haha. I am a green belt, ShotoKai, not Shotokan. Long time ago.:D:cool: I would like to see some poses.....
I don't know, next update could have 1000 renders. Yoga class, Alyssa this can't be a small one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, we don't know that, you're making things up again. It's only 380.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, we don't know that, you're making things up again. It's only 380.
I am not.It is a simple math.380 renders for 25-30% of the update.
Easy to count that 5% will be something between 65 and 80 renders.
But L&P said he made a mistake in the beginning and underestimated the number of renders needed for Ellie's scene. Don't extrapolate using these numbers.
You mean the 5% for Liam scene was a lie?

knowing L&P there are like 45 women in the yoga class :ROFLMAO: .that is so slow the progress:cry:.
Knowing the dev,there is no other women except Marie/Claire and 45 boys.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
I am not.It is a simple math.380 renders for 25-30% of the update.
Easy to count that 5% will be something between 65 and 80 renders.
But L&P said he made a mistake in the beginning and underestimated the number of renders needed for Ellie's scene. Don't extrapolate using these numbers.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just occurred to me, that while there is no evidence Ellie and Julia will have sex this update, there isn't really any evidence I'm aware of they wont be either. Not like we have for Morello. Especially since Sophia isn't directly mentioned, she (as has been proposed earlier) might be spying on them, so this might be like the Amber/Neil scene, so the playable day 16 limit doesn't need to apply.

Unless of course a patron has information otherwise.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Just occurred to me, that while there is no evidence Ellie and Julia will have sex this update, there isn't really any evidence I'm aware of they wont be either. Not like we have for Morello. Especially since Sophia isn't directly mentioned, she (as has been proposed earlier) might be spying on them, so this might be like the Amber/Neil scene, so the playable day 16 limit doesn't need to apply.

Unless of course a patron has information otherwise.
I wonder if it’s not the shaving moment that have been discussed before that will be the focus of this event. Maybe Sophia will give some advice to the girls ? I’m not really sure, it may be too soon for that

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if it’s not the shaving moment that have been discussed before that will be the focus of this event. Maybe Sophia will give some advice to the girls ? I’m not really sure, it may be too soon for that
If Sophia was to show Ellie "intimate shaving", then she would be directly involved, so yeah, far too soon. That's what I mean by the playable day 16 limit.

However if Ellie asks about it and her and Julia experiment on their own, leaving Sophia to ponder about it, especially considering how much Sophia likes oral, that's a different matter entirely. Ellie is smart enough to be able to shave on her own. It's just hotter with someone else involved.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it that bad if i refuse Aiden tasks?
Accepting Aiden's tasks isn't required for any of the main routes, so no, it's not that bad.

EDIT: In fact, to get the chicken fight scene, you're required to refuse Aiden's tasks.

Last edited:

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
This game is really a slow burner, what I think is that the pace of the game is not that much bugging than the amount of updates we get in a year. Like if we get more than 3 or 4 updates I am confident that no one will then complain about the pace of game. Now, L&P is doing a decent job creating such exquisite and detailed scenes but with the amount of funding you'd reckon he would hire somebody to help with the updates for a quicker rollout. I honestly love this game more than any other game but I also sometimes wonder if Sophia shagging with any of the kids will finally end the suspense, thrill and excitement that we all have now?
I hope we can get a decent progress with Ellie in the coming update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This game is really a slow burner, what I think is that the pace of the game is not that much bugging than the amount of updates we get in a year. Like if we get more than 3 or 4 updates I am confident that no one will then complain about the pace of game. Now, L&P is doing a decent job creating such exquisite and detailed scenes but with the amount of funding you'd reckon he would hire somebody to help with the updates for a quicker rollout. I honestly love this game more than any other game but I also sometimes wonder if Sophia shagging with any of the kids will finally end the suspense, thrill and excitement that we all have now?
I hope we can get a decent progress with Ellie in the coming update.
Considering we're getting two Ellie events this update, including the largest event so far, I think "decent progress" is a given ;)

Reactions: wynlard

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
maybe but it could also be because his patrons numbers keep on changing.
its because progress of the game is too slow...picture quality is amazing and even other aspects are perfect but all those hard work going in vain because pace of the story is too slow and even for progress of the story is really important ...

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
its because progress of the game is too slow...picture quality is amazing and even other aspects are perfect but all those hard work going in vain because pace of the story is too slow and even for progress of the story is really important ...
yea way to slow the last update was like 15 mins i think that took 5 -7 mouths i know 3d model work can take a bit of time the main problem is the game has way to many paths

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes