fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yes i am afraid that when the game end some stories will be unfinish
I'm sure it will! If the game is, let's say, at 25% now (3 years soon), we need another ~9 years till the end! If the progress remains the same, of course!

Fun fact: if we assume it lasts from 0.1 to 1.0 we need 27 more years => 2047 final version! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: roberto1982

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
some people be patreon for mounts which updates are coming so 96 to 90 or a little bigger is normal. 4 mounts per update seem slow but when you look the renders number and and quality he is not slow he is really fast but in my opinion he can make same effect for players with %30 less renders. he is perfectionist so he never do that :)
He is not really fast.At least now.Back in 2018 he was making more renders for less time.
Did you know that it takes less time to produce days 1-8/around 4000 renders/,than day 9 and 10/around 2500/?
But that is the curse of a good PC.
When you have a PC that is at least twice better than the old one,you suddenly have way more options to choose.
And now making a single render takes more time,not less.Because you want everything to be perfect.

Reactions: MisterLing

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
He is not really fast.At least now.Back in 2018 he was making more renders for less time.
Did you know that it takes less time to produce days 1-8/around 4000 renders/,than day 9 and 10/around 2500/?
But that is the curse of a good PC.
When you have a PC that is at least twice better than the old one,you suddenly have way more options to choose.
And now making a single render takes more time,not less.Because you want everything to be perfect.
As a simple player i really don't know how to make renders i can only compare him with other devs so he is good but in time mostly devs losing motivation and and also speed

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is he going to quit his job and work on this game full-time once he reach Patreon goal?

He quitted the side job already (last goal)! Next step is:
"I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!"
I won't be able to handle updates every month! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
When Marie and Claire appears in the game? I don´t remember they in my game route. (Sorry for my brasilian english)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Very early in the game, Patricia took Sophia to get her hair done. Claire is Patricia's hairdresser.

It's just the one occurrence (even before going down any specific route, I think) so that's why I'm very interested in seeing this new development with them.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
There is a walkthrough for this game. How are people still having issues with points?
they probably play it with their own taste unfortunately the erotic scene is like a super secret scene you must trigger one event after another to see it, once you missed it you can't get enough point for that character and also close that character route

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
they probably play it with their own taste unfortunately the erotic scene is like a super secret scene you must trigger one event after another to see it, once you missed it you can't get enough point for that character and also close that character route
This is why you have multiple save slots and save often on different slots and days just in case that happens.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes