Oct 18, 2019
I have to admit that I'm a dunce. Unren doesn’t work for me and I just can’t open the ARC files. therefore, I still do not have the opportunity to play the Russian version of 0.095

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have to admit that I'm a dunce. Unren doesn’t work for me and I just can’t open the ARC files. therefore, I still do not have the opportunity to play the Russian version of 0.095
Which version of unren ? The last "unren v0.9 dev" ?
You can also use the compressed version. All files are already uncompressed.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
His Patreon. Of course, that's a statement that I can't trust either. He promised to be faster, but he has become much slower than when he started.
L&P respected his promises. But, working alone he can's go faster. Doesn't cheat/milk/lie. Right now he's 100% dedicated to the game, maybe ;)
But, to hire someone else he needs more money to pay him, if is it possible. At least 1000$ more.

One way to do this would be: someone creates the scene, clothes, props ... and L&P puts the finishing touches on it. But all this means common workspace.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
With the current development speed the game would take ages to be complete. From this one could conclude that the aim must be to increase the speed of development (as in number of renders per time). However, Another point of view could be that L&P simply added too many side stories. If he would reduce them, he could tell the essential story in his usual high quality without getting entangled in trivialities. Why for example have two (or even more) Blackmail stories in the game, where one would have most likely been enough.

It's like a book being made into a movie. It is simply not possible to capture all the dialogues, and all the thoughts that were written in the book on film. The story must be adapted to the medium. This is L&P's single biggest mistake, that it will never take this sufficiently into account.

The danger is great that at some point there will simply be no more updates and development will be discontinued. Then none of the stories are really told through.
Yeah and some character are there just to side appe
L&P respected his promises. But, working alone he can's go faster. Doesn't cheat/milk/lie. Right now he's 100% dedicated to the game, maybe ;)
But, to hire someone else he needs more money to pay him, if is it possible. At least 1000$ more.

One way to do this would be: someone creates the scene, clothes, props ... and L&P puts the finishing touches on it. But all this means common workspace.

His goal is completed of hiring if he is not hiring anyone then it's a lie about it's goal bre do u realy think that of he continue stretching this game will benefit him eventually there are others dev who r improvong and dev new games so he should think about it for his future games in a long run

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
His goal is completed of hiring if he is not hiring anyone then it's a lie about it's goal bre do u realy think that of he continue stretching this game will benefit him eventually there are others dev who r improvong and dev new games so he should think about it for his future games in a long run
Midnight Paradise, updates. Sandbox
Mar 30 - 0.7
Apr 29 - 0.8
Jun 03 - 0.9

Looks like they've finally turned things around; I might even start donating again.
Midnight Paradisev0.9, 190 new renders and some animations.

Only Ellie-Julia event has twice as many renders as last update Midnight Paradise.
One more thing. Midnight Paradise has 90% renders with 2-3 characters.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
His Patreon. Of course, that's a statement that I can't trust either. He promised to be faster, but he has become much slower than when he started.
most VN updates have become much slower, this dev is no different, used to be devs aim for once a month a long time ago, then it became 2 months, then 3 months. Really shouldn't blame 1 dev for doing what every dev is pretty much doing.

although with this VN, people are just never happy and I gave up on changing peoples perceptions a long time ago.

Personally I rather have quality than quick rubbish, I don't mind waiting 6 months for an update when it comes to AWAM.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is a walkthrough for this game. How are people still having issues with points?
Probably they have problem reading?
Midnight Paradise, updates. Sandbox

Midnight Paradisev0.9, 190 new renders and some animations.

Only Ellie-Julia event has twice as many renders as last update Midnight Paradise.
One more thing. Midnight Paradise has 90% renders with 2-3 characters.
You can't compare sandbox and VN games.At least not in a fair way.

I didn't. ;) I like MP, just compare the renders of updates.
Well I was talking more about the number of renders than the games.You simply can't compare the number of renders of any sandbox game to a VN one.
VN always will win,because the sandbox game use same render several times,in BB case more than 100 times:)
Also MP 0.9 is not 190 renders.You forget the extra and elite renders-with them is around 235.Pretty decent number for 1 month.Let's not forget we have animations too.

Last edited:

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
most VN updates have become much slower, this dev is no different, used to be devs aim for once a month a long time ago, then it became 2 months, then 3 months. Really shouldn't blame 1 dev for doing what every dev is pretty much doing.

although with this VN, people are just never happy and I gave up on changing peoples perceptions a long time ago.

Personally I rather have quality than quick rubbish, I don't mind waiting 6 months for an update when it comes to AWAM.
I mean have u played this game at all? There’s times where updates take 5 months and there’s 10-15 mins of content without pressing the skip button just like the last update

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

He definitely milks the game imho, even if he is dedicated. I'm not saying Sophia shold already be some slut who fucks everyone but this game's progress is just the extreme opposite with barely any progress after almost 3 years

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
He definitely milks the game imho, even if he is dedicated. I'm not saying Sophia shold already be some slut who fucks everyone but this game's progress is just the extreme opposite with barely any progress after almost 3 years
yea she should when did this game frsit start any way the main promeblm with this game is it has way to many chacreters and routes that you can go that don't even go any where

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I mean have u played this game at all? There’s times where updates take 5 months and there’s 10-15 mins of content without pressing the skip button just like the last update
No, I haven't played the game or been monitoring it for over a year, I just randomly posted in here for no reason. (sarcasm)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well I was talking more about the number of renders than the games.You simply can't compare the number of renders of any sandbox game to a VN one.
VN always will win,because the sandbox game use same render several times,in BB case more than 100 times:)
Also MP 0.9 is not 190 renders.You forget the extra and elite renders-with them is around 235.Pretty decent number for 1 month.Let's not forget we have animations too.
Yeap. I counted 21+21+Ep9+animation. But if L&P did 500 renders we are even.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
yea she should when did this game frsit start any way the main promeblm with this game is it has way to many chacreters and routes that you can go that don't even go any where

True, I think the dev should have kept the focus on the family overall. Also there are just too many "filler" scenes that go nowhere. I mean the visuals are great and all but they are being wasted with boring scenes

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes