ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Then he couldn't cancel his college courses mate...
At no time have I ever recommended or remarked that he should cancel anything. I was just answering a question. I admit that, like 99% of those here, I wish the updates were faster.....much faster, but I rarely complain because I play the game for free. It is obvious, in any case, after reading through previous posts, that complaining about speed has no effect.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
At no time have I ever recommended or remarked that he should cancel anything. I was just answering a question. I admit that, like 99% of those here, I wish the updates were faster.....much faster, but I rarely complain because I play the game for free. It is obvious, in any case, after reading through previous posts, that complaining about speed has no effect.
That was sarcasm bruh... He must be in twenties that's wut I was trynna say... Gosh had to explain it

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Why don't you go mind your fucking damn business and let people think the way they want without you being a prick. and mostly stop licking L&P's ass and stop barking like dogs every time someone criticizes him.
You have to be completely stupid not to understand that people have the right to appreciate the game and to be critical of some of its aspects at the same time.
I am going to be polite for this one. I've genuinely tried to tell the guy, that the game not gonna change to suit his needs and become fully packed with action and less "wordy". It is a fact. It is not even a question of being a fan or hater of L&P.

Reactions: Plnjr987 and roro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That was sarcasm bruh... He must be in twenties that's wut I was trynna say... Gosh had to explain it
It's a generational thing then, we do irony not sarcasm or to put it another way, it's a long, long time since I was at college but no, I think I read it somewhere, a while back, regarding his age.......bruh. I won't discuss my age but I did own the first issues of The X-Men, Daredevil, Iron Man's , Thor's & Dr. Strange's origins in other comics, plus 3rd issue of Spiderman etc. etc. (Would be worth a fortune now....had to sell them when I was between jobs). I tend to read Sophia's adventures like an adult comic book.

Last edited:
Reactions: @ssasin

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It's a strange feeling ... The more I do the game the less I like Dylan.
He annoys me and then I do not find that interesting, the fashion show. :unsure:
Everything else, I like.:love:

• Angry
Reactions: ant007 and Elemo

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
Do we have the opportunity to copy the dialogs in the game? When I copy it, it will automatically transfer to google translate. hard news like jessica o'eil's.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Jeez, this thread used to be pretty chill, but now it’s slowly devolving into a lesbian hate thread.
Not sure why so many people at F95 have to loudly express their dislike for lesbian sex.
a minority of games feature it, and there are endless seas of hetero stuff to choose from.
If you don’t like it, just mind your own business with Dylan, Sam, Janitor and the other guys??:rolleyes:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
It's just the same neanderthal behavior as when discussions on NTR often end up as hate speech against black people.
You might ask yourself why devs always use black men as their "men of NTR".

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
It's just the same neanderthal behavior as when discussions on NTR often end up as hate speech against black people.
You might ask yourself why devs always use black men as their "men of NTR".
Simple BBC is in fashion at the moment as NTR was and Futa I am not expressing my tastes but trawling whats new updated shows a lot of what seams to be trending?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
the author just makes his game and enjoys the process, he just likes to do what he does, he probably just tries to visualize his thematic dreams... and all...
Lesbian content is wasting useless time on this game. Why should we watch homosexuals even in adult games?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Dear Asuminoya... sex is actually the exchange of fluids by inserting one organ into another. But if two womens like to touch each other then this is the right of these womens... and it's called lesbos... it's just that it's not like sex, it's called something else...
неприязнь к лесбийскому сексу.

Last edited:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Dear Asuminoya... sex is actually the exchange of fluids by inserting one organ into another. But if two milfs like to touch each other then this is the right of these milfs... and it's called lesbos... it's just that it's not like sex, it's called something else...
Dude, are you actually trying to argue lesbian sex is not «real sex»? Because it doesn’t involve a dick?? Lmao, please don’t be that guy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes