Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Another absent husband,seems to be a trend in San Alejo
Well if she's friends with Patricia she could have an open marriage too, which might be the point of the whole yoga event (and Claire and Marie as characters) - to convince Sophia that it's okay not to be faithful to your husband if done right. That way she can still be on the Filthy route without needing to cheat on Liam, which is the main hurdle Dylan and Sam face.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well if she's friends with Patricia she could have an open marriage too, which might be the point of the whole yoga event (and Claire and Marie as characters) - to convince Sophia that it's okay not to be faithful to your husband if done right. That way she can still be on the Filthy route without needing to cheat on Liam, which is the main hurdle Dylan and Sam face.
That seems too much of a reach for me,I get your idea but I don't know.
Is the Sophia,Claire,Patricia,Maria event just the yoga part but Claire and Sophia is at the end of the event when maybe Sophia and Claire change or shower together.
The yoga session build up the sexual tension for the final event later when they finish

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That seems too much of a reach for me,I get your idea but I don't know.
Is the Sophia,Claire,Patricia,Maria event just the yoga part but Claire and Sophia is at the end of the event when maybe Sophia and Claire change or shower together.
The yoga session build up the sexual tension for the final event later when they finish
Why just Sophia and Claire?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why just Sophia and Claire?
it was mentioned that Claire will have her big hot moment,in this event,but no one else was mentioned.
The touching/visual could be part of the yoga event if the team up,to build up the sexual tension, for the end of the yoga event in the showers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it was mentioned that Claire will have her big hot moment,in this event,but no one else was mentioned.
The touching/visual could be part of the yoga event if the team up,to build up the sexual tension, for the end of the yoga event in the showers.
When was that? Must have missed that post.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes