ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Nach deinem Usernamen zu urteilen, liebst du den Frankenwein!? :LOL:
I‘m totally agree with you. But which story should he remove? Maybe 1st sidejob with the old men? Or in generell the good wife path? He started with too many protagonists and stories/events. He was eager engaged to be everybody‘s darling.To provide all kind of perverted stuff. And now? This is the point of no return.
It could occur that the older men get better & move back to their own homes. Sophia, on this route, then applies & obtains the second job & the routes converge. There is also the museum visit to consider. It would be easy for Sophia &/or Patricia's diaries to be so full that they have to cancel. Four relatively minor characters could be removed quickly, painlessly & with believable explanations. More could simply not reappear, e. g. the mailman, still delivering but not seen. I can think of more but those five would be my personal favourites to be written out.

Reactions: Rixen and Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Personally, the only characters who I think should have any major or significant involvement with Sophia and her family should be Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Nathalie, Julia, Emma, and Morello. Everyone else and all their side stories should be cut.
I think he could keep all the characters in the game if he cuts down on the number of renders.
For example keep renders number high for the big events but low for less important events,cut out walking down corridors,testing the temp of the pool water for example.
For example on the characters in the game, he could of had Sophia being a model so you could of had exhibitionist,voyeurism and even lesbian temptation on this route and cut out at least 2 maybe 3 characters,but he would need to change Liam's job for this.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think he could keep all the characters in the game if he cuts down on the number of renders.
For example keep renders number high for the big events but low for less important events,cut out walking down corridors,testing the temp of the pool water for example.
For example on the characters in the game, he could of had Sophia being a model so you could of had exhibitionist,voyeurism and even lesbian temptation on this route and cut out at least 2 maybe 3 characters,but he would need to change Liam's job for this.
Or, how about a part-time model with Liam's company, as hinted at early in the game when Sophia visited Liam's workplace? I've written elsewhere about the potential for persuading Sophia out of her clothes in such a setting, as trust in the professional snapper(s) is built up over time. There could be more than one photographer, so there'd be a man & a woman. My only proviso would be that they should be considerably older than Sophia. (I'll write their back-stories, if necessary). We need catalysts in this game, hence my hopes for Aiden, Bennet & Morello. I've got a lot of respect for L&P but it really is time to get a move on & none of the above would sacrifice the quality most of us prize.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
It could occur that the older men get better & move back to their own homes. Sophia, on this route, then applies & obtains the second job & the routes converge. There is also the museum visit to consider. It would be easy for Sophia &/or Patricia's diaries to be so full that they have to cancel. Four relatively minor characters could be removed quickly, painlessly & with believable explanations. More could simply not reappear, e. g. the mailman, still delivering but not seen. I can think of more but those five would be my personal favourites to be written out.
Guys do You really think that dev is going move his game towards sex scenes? As far as I can see the main dev's goal is: "teasing must go on", that's why L&P is constantly adding new faces to the game. Tease the new ones and forget about old ones, that's the strategy. Implied sex scene(s) is/are most attractive and obsessive, when they look close for the player, but can't be reached.
To illustrate my words, let's remember forgotten characters:
1. Movers
2. Museum guys
3. Gym guys
4. Park & (partially subway) thugs
5. Old patients from first Sophia's side job
6. Claire and her daughter
7. Neil & Amber
8. Janitor
9. Natalie

Who else ? Summarizing: there are a lot of characters in the game and he keeps adding more fresh faces. Mrs Myers and her sons are latest additions. I'd like to be wrong, but facts are stubborn.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys do You really think that dev is going move his game towards sex scenes? As far as I can see the main dev's goal is: "teasing must go on", that's why L&P is constantly adding new faces to the game. Tease the new ones and forget about old ones, that's the strategy. Implied sex scene is/are most attractive and obsessive, when they look close for the player, but can't be reached.
1. Movers
2. Museum guys
3. Gym guys
7. Neil & Amber
8. Janitor
9. Natalie

Who else ? Summarizing: there are a lot of characters in the game and he keeps adding more fresh faces. Mrs Myers and her sons are latest additions. I'd like to be wrong, but facts are stubborn.
The movers will be back,but not till near the end of the game.
The Museum guys will be back on Playable day 14
Gym guys who knows
Subway thugs will be back near the end of the game
Old patients from Sophia's first side job will be back update after next.
Claire and her daughter will be back this update,biggest event so far.
Neil and Amber( as a couple) will not play a major part.
Janitor still has a part to play,what part and how big we don't know.
Natalie will be back on playable day 12.
So your point about forgotten characters is invalid

Last edited:

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
The mover will be back,but not till near the end of the game.
The Museum guys will be back on Playable day 14
Gym guys who knows
Subway thugs will be back near the end of the game
Old patients from first Sophia's side job will be back update after next.
Claire and her daughter will be back this update,biggest event so far.
Neil and Amber( as a couple) will not play a major part.
Janitor still has a part to play,what part and how big we don't know.
Natalie will be back on playable day 12
Even if it is, each new face greatly slows down game's progress forward and toward "more liberated" Sophia and sex scenes with her. L&P knows it first-hand and still keeps introduce new characters. So my conclusion still stands: "teasing must go on".

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Guys do You really think that dev is going move his game towards sex scenes? As far as I can see the main dev's goal is: "teasing must go on", that's why L&P is constantly adding new faces to the game. Tease the new ones and forget about old ones, that's the strategy. Implied sex scene(s) is/are most attractive and obsessive, when they look close for the player, but can't be reached.
1. Movers
2. Museum guys
3. Gym guys
7. Neil & Amber
8. Janitor
9. Natalie

i hope vicky gets a big/hot event in the next day because everbody forget her.
screenshot0011.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do wonder what we may expect from the Alyssa/Sophia event since L&P has said nothing about it.

Reactions: wynlard

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i hope vicky gets a big/hot event in the next day because everbody forget her.
View attachment 698288
Hey, her and Nat are the last ones left on the GW Lesbian route. I for one certainly haven't forgotten about her. And last I heard 43 patrons haven't.

I do wonder what we may expect from the Alyssa/Sophia event since L&P has said nothing about it.
I imagine we'll find out more once the teaser drops.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, her and Nat are the last ones left on the GW Lesbian route. I for one certainly haven't forgotten about her. And last I heard 43 patrons haven't.

I imagine we'll find out more once the teaser drops.
It will not be as big as the yoga event that is for sure,the Alyssa teaser should be next up

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
1. Movers
2. Museum guys
3. Gym guys
7. Neil & Amber
8. Janitor
9. Natalie

L&P has already taken some of those characters out significant events in the future, which we know by who wasn't even given a place in the poll - Jason and Haru (the "museum guys"), Ryan (the male gym instructor), the other gym guys, the park guys and Bennett.

And it's completely ill informed to call some of those characters forgotten. For example after Dylan and Sam, Janitor Clark is the highest ranked male character. Amber was ranked 7th, just above Janitor Clark. Nathalie just above Amber.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
1. Movers
2. Museum guys
3. Gym guys
7. Neil & Amber
8. Janitor
9. Natalie

It-s going to be teasing and heavy female updates to make the majority of the fanbase wait more. The more they wait the better for him;)

Its another reason why I only to devs who work on a month/to/month update basis.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
on playable day 16, there should be the first sexual scene.( concrete )
according to old dog and its information.
The source of that information is over 2 years old and the script has been worked on since on.
The "first sexual scene"could mean anything so we do need better more up to date information on it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes