nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

If we're talking about naked yoga, they had to look at each other's breasts ;) But they didn't. Only if L&P changed the direction ....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Now that it looks like Patricia is leading it, I wouldn't put it past her to try it. I just think nudity in the shower is more likely. Less likely to scare Sophia off.
Then what did mean L&P mean by saying, "this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!", in reference to the first preview render? Seems like a pretty big indication of nude yoga because they obviously can't show them like that in a preview render, and it would be an easy thing to put some clothes on them just for the preview.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The latest bonus teaser is part of the yoga event
View attachment 697745
It's definitely naked yoga because that would trigger the Lesbian Temptation making it "not just about yoga".

If we're talking about naked yoga, they had to look at each other's breasts ;) But they didn't. Only if L&P changed the direction ....
Patricia's head looks like it's facing down a bit and I think Sophia is definitely looking at Claire's chest.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then what did mean L&P mean by saying, "this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!", in reference to the first preview render? Seems like a pretty big indication of nude yoga because they obviously can't show them like that in a preview render, and it would be an easy thing to put some clothes on them just for the preview.
Oh, it could very well happen, that's why I made the connection. Your theory is best case scenario.

I'm just not getting my hopes up. Worst case they're just sharing a shower, is still going to be hot. By my count on the Ellie/Patrcia route, that's 5 women that get naked.

Reactions: afterlights

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I am probably asking for trouble printing this but I guess trolls will be trolls whatever is printed.
View attachment 697753
Not to be unsympathetic to their plight or anything, but surely they have to realise just how long this game will take at the current pace? I know it's their game, their story, and they want to make it the best they possibly can, but are they really prepared to spend the next 9-12 years working on it when a lot of people supporting them probably aren't willing to spend the next 9-12 years waiting for it?

Something has to give and the simplest thing is the character threads. I really don't think we need this many characters and story threads, so if L&P were to cut them down then it might also cut down the number of daily events to the point where they could make a full days worth of events in one update cycle. That would cut the time down by a massive amount and mean this game could be done in just 4-5 years. It's still a long time, but a lot less than the 9-12 years they're currently looking at.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not to be unsympathetic to their plight or anything, but surely they have to realise just how long this game will take at the current pace? I know it's their game, their story, and they want to make it the best they possibly can, but are they really prepared to spend the next 9-12 years working on it when a lot of people supporting them probably aren't willing to spend the next 9-12 years waiting for it?

Something has to give and the simplest thing is the character threads. I really don't think we need this many characters and story threads, so if L&P were to cut them down then it might also cut down the number of daily events to the point where they could make a full days worth of events in one update cycle. That would cut the time down by a massive amount and mean this game could be done in just 4-5 years. It's still a long time, but a lot less than the 9-12 years they're currently looking at.
I agree with you about the amount of characters in the game but couple that with the insane amount of attention to detail .I would think that he may have to cut both of them down to shorten time between updates.
If he does manage to release in July/August that would be maybe 4 months since last update

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you about the amount of characters in the game but couple that with the insane amount of attention to detail .I would think that he may have to cut both of them down to shorten time between updates.
If he does manage to release in July/August that would be maybe 4 months since last update
Yeah, I mean, just look at Day 12's planned events, for example; 9 for the day but 12 in total as the 3 are "or" events for different paths. We're likely to get the first 4 events, which is 6 events in total, for the the first part of Day 12, and then the next 5 events, 6 total again, for the 2nd half.

If they didn't have so many character threads and paths, they could do 6 separate events for one full day, which would be more than enough, in a 3-4 month update cycle instead of splitting a single day into 2 parts and doing twice as much. They might not want to compromise their vision for greater expediency, but they have to remember that whilst this is their baby, it's not all about them and not many people are going to wait around for them to finish.

It will be a huge struggle for them to finish this game the way things are currently going and they are, eventually, going to have to swallow their pride and make a change somewhere because given what they said about how long and hard they work on this game every day and the sacrifices they're making, the risk of a burnout seems huge and that's the last thing anybody wants, including them. Trimming the fat and streamlining the number of daily events will surely speed up production and take a lot of strain off them too.

Reactions: nathanjoneswork2

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I am probably asking for trouble printing this but I guess trolls will be trolls whatever is printed.
View attachment 697753
I agree with him 100% regarding the detail of the renders. It's A+.
The issue here is that there's a ton of renders per event, some of them aren't needed.

He's also been doing several new environments every time, that adds a lot of work. Hopefully in the future there aren't many new locations.

However, it would be better to push 1 event per month than to push 3/4 events each 4 months. Look at Treasure of Nadia, each 15 days there's an update, small one. Impatient players can play new content each 15 days, patient players can update whenever they want to, no one complains.

When he says "For example if a scene has got (...) Would that be ok with you?"

Yes, yes it would, it's new content every month as opposed to new content each 4.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes