Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
man he really needs to reduce his renders for the relatively tame scenes. More than two months already and no signs of the update releasing any time soon. I forgot about this game completely for a while in between
It is not his renders that take him so much time it is the scene creation that takes up most of the time

Reactions: nathanjoneswork2

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Here's another teaser of the same event to kill some time while you're waiting for the Alyssa teaser.
This yoga event is the next one with over 300 renders, after all. That's why the 5% jumps are a little bit more extended.
So, without the Alyssa and the evening events, we already got around 800 renders! And how much effort I put in every single one of them, I think I don't need to tell you.
alyssa teaser
2b14f8b1b2d090160e918ee9b20ce926--los-simpson-internet.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We are at the rate of 3 updates per year maximum now.
For one day and a half of in-game story.

By the time it ends, if he's still publishing, he'll have to re-do most of the renders since it'll look like a very dated game.
Sadly, he's not wrong. This game does look visually stunning, but as I've previously noted, at the rate things are going with the updates, this game is staring down the barrel of a 10+ years development time, and technologies and 3D model quality will surely improve quite a bit if indeed this game takes that long and L&P doesn't find some way to speed things up.

Should that be the case, and as much as I'm sure this game will still look good, the quality of adult games at that time could be such this game, comparatively speaking, is like a PS3 game compared to a PS5 game; stills look good, but not nearly as good as the newest games.

Here's another teaser of the same event to kill some time while you're waiting for the Alyssa teaser.
This yoga event is the next one with over 300 renders, after all. That's why the 5% jumps are a little bit more extended.
So, without the Alyssa and the evening events, we already got around 800 renders! And how much effort I put in every single one of them, I think I don't need to tell you.
I take it this is another "not an accurate representation of actual scene" preview? (Naked yoga :sneaky:)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sadly, he's not wrong. This game does look visually stunning, but as I've previously noted, at the rate things are going with the updates, this game is staring down the barrel of a 10+ years development time, and technologies and 3D model quality will surely improve quite a bit if indeed this game takes that long and L&P doesn't find some way to speed things up.

Should that be the case, and as much as I'm sure this game will still look good, the quality of adult games at that time could be such this game, comparatively speaking, is like a PS3 game compared to a PS5 game; stills look good, but not nearly as good as the newest games.

I take it this is another "not an accurate representation of actual scene" preview? (Naked yoga :sneaky:)
no idea as he has not said

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are you suggesting they're doing naked yoga because of L&P's post that there'll be nudity in this event? That's also why I like the idea they might be at Patricia or Claire's house, instead of a gym or yoga studio.

Reactions: afterlights

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
"This yoga event is the next one with over 300 renders, after all. That's why the 5% jumps are a little bit more extended.
So, without the Alyssa and the evening events, we already got around 800 renders! And how much effort I put in every single one of them, I think I don't need to tell you. "

There's no point to this amount of renders unless we're talking events like the bikini event where the more the merrier.
Dev can cut these by half, deliver 7-8 updates a year and no one would notice the difference.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"This yoga event is the next one with over 300 renders, after all. That's why the 5% jumps are a little bit more extended.
So, without the Alyssa and the evening events, we already got around 800 renders! And how much effort I put in every single one of them, I think I don't need to tell you. "

There's no point to this amount of renders unless we're talking events like the bikini event where the more the merrier.
Dev can cut these by half, deliver 7-8 updates a year and no one would notice the difference.
There's no point to "Hot situations, sensual scenes, nudity"? Because we've been told that's what this event contains. This is going to be far better than the bikni event.

• Angry
Reactions: LaPein and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's no point to "Hot situations, sensual scenes, nudity"? Because we've been told that's what this event contains. This is going to be far better than the bikni event.
Maybe the nude stuff has more to do with changing outfits/showering

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes