Oct 31, 2019
You mean after you have enabled it? Though I suppose the one here only has the Inc enabled. If you download it from Patreon, the public one that is available at $1, it is inc free.

Oct 31, 2019
Good question. You know it is sort of funny, because if you get the Patreon, even the more expensive versions, you have to get a special code to put the inc in. There was some mess with Patreon, causing even a name change. ha There probably is a mod that will do that and more if you search the thread. Oh, I think the public version on Patreon is $5 not $1, as I said before. $1 is just updates, as I recall.

Nov 6, 2018
Good question. You know it is sort of funny, because if you get the Patreon, even the more expensive versions, you have to get a special code to put the inc in. There was some mess with Patreon, causing even a name change. ha There probably is a mod that will do that and more if you search the thread. Oh, I think the public version on Patreon is $5 not $1, as I said before. $1 is just updates, as I recall.
aah so i need the mod
thank you

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What crack are you on? There is Decisions of Life, which has a staggered release on Patreon, but is the incest removed public version. Sophia becomes landlady etc etc. Some scenes are also removed.

Then there is A Wife and Mother, which is the proper version and the one uploaded here, incest included, no patch or special code required. Not that there is much in the way of actual incest in the game yet. The only mod you might need is to change relationship points.

Julius Kingsley - I think you may be confusing unable and enable, which have opposite meanings. But irrelevant, since you don't need to do either with A Wife and Mother.

Reactions: Old Dog

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Anyone know if pregnancy will be added to this at some point? I think the idea of say a pregnancy ending for various characters/relationships would be pretty good.
maybe in the different endings of the game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes